剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我只能尽量 但我没法保证
I'll try but I can't guarantee anything.
做生意就是这样
This is business.
王子也是这样说的
Says the prince
然后他就骑着马消失于夕阳中
as he rides off into the sunset.
看来电影说的没错
Boy the movies ever get that wrong.
你知道你的问题出在哪儿吗
You know what your problem is?
你太紧张了
You're very tense.
做水疗也好 购物也好
You should go to a spa or go shopping.
总之放松放松
Find a way to relax.
喂
Hello?
你在哪
Where are you?
上代数课
Algebra.
你四点能来吗
You free at 4:00?
不确定 下课后我要参加田径赛
I'm not sure. I got track after school.
那尽快过来
Well, get here as fast as you can.
我老公说我应该放松一下
My husband says I need to relax.
你想让我像上次一样 穿着运动服去吗
You, uh, want me to keep my gym clothes on like last time?
如果你不介意 当然可以
If you would, please.
晚宴
A dinner party?
肯定会很有趣
Yeah, it'll be fun.
布里做饭 每个人都去
Bree's cooking, everyone's coming.
我都来不及
You know what? I haven't even had
打开行李 亲爱的
a chance to unpack yet, honey.
我只是想清静几天
I just, uh, I just need to chill out for the next few days.
汤姆
Oh, Tom.
宴会上有酒 开胃小菜
There'll be liquor and hors d'oeuvres and
都是大人 没有孩子 还有银制餐具
grownups without children and -- and silverware.
知道吗 是银制餐具
Remember silverware?
亲爱的 帮我把这个收起来好吗
Honey, can you take this in for me?
你有没有在听我说
Have you heard anything I just said?
对不起 我只是 太累了
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm just -- I'm wiped out.
六天去了三个城市 我的头都快炸了
Three cities in six days -- my head is just pounding.
我没有精力再去晚宴了
I'm not ready for a dinner party.
我已经找好保姆了
I already got a sitter.
不能辞退吗
Can you cancel her?
求你了 你看 我们明晚就待在家
Please? Look, let's just stay in tomorrow night.
开瓶酒 租个碟
We can get a bottle of wine and rent a video,
我只想跟我最爱的女人待在一起
and-I just want to hang out with my best gal.
就是这样
That's all.
我每天都期盼着 晚上可以出去
I was looking so forward to a night out.
我知道 亲爱的 我很抱歉 但是
I know, sweetie, I'm sorry, but...
我也很无奈
I'm beat.
还记得
I mean, do you remember what it
一周工作60小时的时候吗
was like to work a 60-hour week?
晚宴
A dinner party?
我必须去吗
Do I have to go?
鉴于由我承办 我不得不说 是的
Well, given that we're hosting it, I'd say so.
补充一下 你在晚宴上不能喝酒
By the way, you won't be drinking at this party.
为什么
Why is that?
因为你一喝酒 话就多
Because when you drink, you get chatty.
我们的婚姻咨♥询♥没必要让别人知道
No one needs to know that we're seeing Dr. Goldfine.
你知道吗 如果你能把用一半掩盖问题的时间
You know, if you spent half as much time working
来解决问题 那...
on our problems as you do covering them --
不可能
Not a drop.
这太可笑了
You know, this -- this is ridiculous.
说我们是去上网球课
And this whole thing about us taking tennis lessons?
你诊所的护士已经开始好奇
Well, the nurses at your office may start wondering
为什么你一周内失踪了三回
why you're disappearing three times a week.
上网球课是个可信的托辞
Tennis lessons are a plausible alibi.
那么 我们的网球课
All right so, these tennis lessons we're taking --
进展如何
how are we doing?
我的反手有明显进步
My backhand's improving immensely,
但你的发球还存在很大问题
but you're still having problems with your serve.
好吧
Of course.
晚宴
A dinner party?
明天晚上举♥行♥ 所以你能否
It's tomorrow night, so if you could
帮忙照看朱莉一天
just keep Julie an extra day.
行 不过我和布兰迪周末
Fine, but that's all. Brandi and I leave
要去小木屋住一周
sunday for a week up at the cabin.
什么小木屋
What cabin?
布兰迪希望我们能出去走走
Brandi wanted some place where we could get away.
昨天刚完成一单契约
Escrow just closed yesterday.
你有钱去住小木屋
You can afford a cabin,
却凑不齐孩子的赡养费
but you can't scrape up child support?
支票我已经寄了
The check is in the mail.
没收到啊
Oh. No, it's not.
护齿套找到了 可以走了
I found my dental guard. I'm ready.
别吵了
Stop fighting.
我们已经尽可能友好相处了
We are being as nice as we possibly can to one another.
听我说 别再吵了
Like I said, stop fighting.
不好意思 布兰迪
Excuse me, Brandi.
麻烦你捡起来好吗
Do you mind?
好的
Oh, okay.
等等 苏珊 就在你边上 捡一下不就得了
Wait. Susan, you're right there. You can pick it up.
我可以捡 但这是她扔的
I could, but she's the one who threw it.
拜托 别无理取闹了
Come on. Don't be petulant.
你就捡一下那该死的罐头吧
Just pick up the stupid can.
我偏不
No.
我来捡吧
I can pick it up.
宝贝 你别管
Honey, stay out of this.
很好
Fine.
你总是这样
This is so typical.
真抱歉 我又无理取闹了
Oh, I'm sorry. Was that petulant, too?
听着 你自己去捡这该死的罐头吧
You know what? You can pick up the damn can yourself.
去死吧你
Yeah, well, you just go to hell.
需要我帮忙捡吗
You want me to pick it up?
沃明顿太太说她
Mrs. Warmington said she looked for
没找到妈妈的讣告
mom's obituary and couldn't find it.
你发了吗
Did you put one in?
扎克 我有很多事要忙
I've had other things on my mind, Zack.
你怎么能连讣告都不发
But how could you not do that?
别人会以为我们不在乎她
People are going to think we didn't care about her.
我不觉得别人会太在意这事
I doubt people will give it much thought.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你都没谈起过她
You never talk about her.
她去世不到一个月
She hasn't even been dead a month,
你就好像已经把她忘得一干二净
and it's like you've totally forgotten she ever existed.
我们不该在这时候谈这个
It's a little early for this kind of talk.
或许哪天你死了
Maybe when you die,
我也不会登讣告
I won't put in an obituary.
你自己决定
That will be your choice to make.
前提是你得活得比我久
Assuming you outlive me.
妈 没什么大不了的
Mom, it's no big deal.
我和卡洛斯会赶去洗礼的
Carlos and I are driving in for the baptism.
那就搞定啦
Problem solved.
嗯 好的
Okay, fine.
你和玛利亚姨妈先去
You go with aunt Maria,
随后我会带祖母去教堂的
and I will take Nana to church.
快脱衣服吧
Take your clothes off.
好的 妈我还有事
Okay. I got to go, mom.
对 就现在
Yes, right now.
那你晚点告诉我怎么走 再见
Okay, you can give me directions later. Bye.
在学校表现如何啊
Hi. How was school?
生物考试得了A-
Got an a-minus on my biology exam.
很好
You did?
那就来看看你都学到点什么
Well, let's see what you've learned.
那是谁
Who's that?
我不认识
I don't know.
你站住
Hey, you!
麦克没说什么吗
So did Mike say anything?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表