剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
It's open.
保罗 是你 见到你真高兴
Oh, Paul, it's you. I'm so glad.
我有点东西给你看
I have some papers I want you to look at.
-我儿子在哪 -楼上
- Where's my son? - Upstairs.
吃了你喂的镇定剂 正睡呢
Sleeping off those tranquilizers you gave him.
我不知道你打什么注意
I don't know what you think you're doing
但我要带我儿子走
but I'm taking my son and going.
我和我妹妹不一样 保罗
I am not my sister, Paul.
惹毛我有你好看的
You do not want to screw with me.
玛莎有份流水帐
Martha kept a journal.
乏味生活的点点滴滴
Every drab event of her drab life
她都备份了
meticulously documented.
包括她发现你和你妻子
Including her discovery that you and your wife
偷了个孩子
stole a baby.
一个叫丹娜的孩子
A baby named Dana.
抱歉这副本可能不是很清楚
I'm sorry if the copies are hard to read.
我把原件藏在了一个安全的地方
I hid the originals in a safe place.
鉴于你杀了玛莎和种种行为
It seemed like a reasonable precaution,
这种预防措施必不可少
since you murdered Martha and all.
吃曲奇吗
Would you like a cookie?
自便吧
Suit yourself.
其实我有个小提议
Now, I have a little proposition for you.
这不过是一个孤独寂寞的女人凭空臆想
These are the fantasies of a bored, lonely woman.
证明不了什么
They prove nothing.
警♥察♥到现在还没来抓你的唯一原因
The only reason the police haven't caught you yet
就是他们没理由怀疑你
is because they have no reason to suspect you.
一旦他们发现了
But once they found out
勒索过安吉... 抱歉 玛丽·艾莉丝
that Martha was blackmailing Ange, sorry, Mary Alice...
-你想要什么 -和你一样
- What is it you want? - The same thing you want.
要你离开这 改名换姓
For you to leave town, change your name,
在一个遥远的地方开始全新的生活
and start your life over again somewhere far away from here.
你这么有把握 干吗不直接去告发我
If you're so sure, why don't you just turn me in?
那样的话扎克永远不会原谅我
Because Zach would never forgive me.
而且他往后都要和我住
And it's important that we be on good terms,
咱俩关系不能搞僵了
seeing as how he's going to be living with me now.
-什么 -你东西都收拾好了
- What? - Your bags are packed.
你就要开始亡命天涯了
You're about to become a fugitive.
你想让你的儿子跟着受罪吗
Is that the life you want for your son?
想要两个人一起居无定所吗
The two of you spending every night in a different town?
不会的 你是个好父亲
No. You're a better father than that.
我不能就这么丢下他
I can't just leave him.
你把他偷来 让他过好日子
You stole him so that he could have a better life.
这行为很高尚 保罗 真的
That was a noble act, Paul. Truly.
是时候再发扬一次精神了
And it's time for you to be noble again.
道个别都不行吗
Can I at least say goodbye?
你给我机会和玛莎告别了吗
Did you allow me to say goodbye to Martha?
我想找凯德拉·泰勒
Oh, hi. I'm looking for Kendra Taylor.
对不起 请你离开
I'm sorry. You're gonna have to leave.
你不明白
Oh. Oh, you don't understand.
我不能就这么走
See, I can't just drive away.
-请回车里去 -听着 鲍勃
- Please get back in the car. - Look um... Bob.
-让我解释下 -回车里去
- Let me try to explain. - In the car.
是这样的 这可能是我
See, the thing is, this is maybe my last chance
寻回真爱的最后机会
to find out if I can be with the man I love.
-女士 -而且 鲍勃
- Ma'am... - And, Bob,
你不知道这对我有多重要
I can't begin to tell you how much that means to me.
所以我要径直走进那间房♥子
So I'm gonna walk up to that house
你不能阻拦我
and you're gonna let me.
知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为在这个徽章
Because behind that badge
和这对雄健的胸肌后面
and that just big, you-could-crush-me-like-a-fly chest,
隐藏着一颗真心
there's a heart.
一颗相信爱情的心
A heart that believes in love.
滚回车里去
Just get in the damn car.
你天生缺爱又不是我的错
It's not my fault you don't have love in your life.
-苏珊 -凯德拉
- Susan? - Hi, Kendra.
看完这些证据之后
And despite the evidence that's been all laid out in front of me,
我觉得这后面肯定还有隐情
I can't help thinking there's more to the story.
-听起来很蠢吗 -不 一点也不
- Does it sound stupid? - No, no, of course not.
不幸的是 事实就这些 没什么隐情
Unfortunately, you've got the whole story right here.
但麦克的律师提出他是正当防卫
But Mike's lawyer pleaded self-defense,
那才是真♥相♥吧
if that's the case.
德尔菲诺卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥给我女儿
Delfino sold black-tar heroin to my daughter.
杀了想抓他的警♥察♥
He killed the cop that tried to bust him,
被判有罪还坐牢了
got convicted and did his time.
-就这么简单 -爸
- End of story... - Dad...
不管真♥相♥多残忍♥ 她都应该知道
She deserves to hear the truth, however awful.
真的很抱歉 梅尔女士
I'm sorry, Miss Mayer. I really am.
感谢你告诉我这些
I appreciate you talking to me.
你这算什么
What the hell was that?
要是她知道了真♥相♥
If she knew the truth,
肯定重新回到他的怀抱
she'd go running back to him.
那会干扰他完成任务
She might talk him out of doing his job.
不能冒这个险
I can't risk that.
我时日不多啦
Just don't have the time.
快 开到转角去 我们得谈谈
Quick. Drive around the corner. We need to talk.
雷克斯 你觉得绿色怎么样
What do you think? Rex, I chose green
那么不管加布丽尔生男生女都能穿
so it will work whether Gabrielle has a boy or a girl.
挺好的
That's great.
怎么了 整天都闷闷不乐
What's the matter? You've been mopey all day.
抱歉 我有点担心检查结果
I'm sorry. I'm just worried about the test results.
要是不快点知道问题在哪 我会发疯的
If I don't find out what's wrong with me soon, I'll lose my mind.
-亲爱的 -我把你唠叨烦了
- Oh, honey. - You must get tired of me complaining.
不是这样的
No. No, not at all.
我也觉得该谈谈这事
I think that we should talk about it.
实际上 我觉得我们俩沟通不够
In fact, I think maybe we don't talk enough.
可能吧
I guess.
我们该重新像情侣那样 凡事都一起做
Why don't we start doing things together again as a couple?
等你身体好些 我们就去度假
As soon as you're well enough, we should go on a vacation.
出去转转 找找乐子
Take a trip. Go somewhere fun.
-记得我们的意大利之行吗 -差不多
- Remember our trip to Italy? - Sort of.
差不多
Sort of?
你忘了那些美食和如画的风景吗
You don't remember the glorious food and the gorgeous scenery and...
我就记得当时汗出得像落汤鸡一样
What I remember is sweating like a pig
还后悔把积蓄都花光了
and wishing we hadn't spent all our savings.
你想去哪呢
So where would you like to go?
无所谓 你选吧
It doesn't matter. You decide.
麦克不是毒贩
Mike wasn't a drug dealer.
-什么 -黛德丽才是
- what? - Deidre was.
麦克很早就戒掉了
Mike, he kicked the habit early on.
但是黛德丽戒不掉 或是不想戒
But Deidre couldn't or didn't want to. I don't know.
最后她失控了
Anyway, she spiraled out of control
频繁入狱
and was in and out of jail.
一天一个便衣发现她吸毒
One day an undercover cop caught her using.
就逼她用性♥交♥易来换取自♥由♥
He forced her to trade sex for freedom.
麦克后来发现了
Look, Mike found out about it
想阻止这事
and he tried to put a stop to it.
他撞到他俩在一起
He busted in on the two of them.
警♥察♥用枪指着他
He... Well, the cop pulled a gun on him
但被麦克打倒了
and Mike fought him off,
他俩一起从阳台摔下去了
But they both went over the balcony.
只有麦克活了下来
Mike was the only one that got back up.
那就是正当防卫啦
It was self-defense?
对
Yeah.
麦克为了救我妹妹而坐牢
Mike went to jail trying to save my sister.
但终究没救回她
But he couldn't.
我就知道他是好人
I knew he was good.
我就知道
I just knew it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
誓言很简单 千真万确
The vow is simple, really.
人们承诺要白头到老
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表