剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I'm gonna have to ask you to step back now.
我的保姆不干了
My babysitter joined the witness relocation program.
我已经有六年
I haven't slept through the night...
没睡过好觉了 -夫人
...in six years - Ma'am.
你还在这里对我指手画脚
And for you to stand there and judge me...
我不给你开罚单了
Ok. I'm not gonna give you a ticket.
只给你一个警告
I'm just gonna let you off with a warning.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
妈妈 他又踢我
Mom! He's kicking me again!
系上安全带
Buckle up.
-索利斯夫人 -你好乔纳森
- Mrs. Solis. - Hello, Jonathan.
这是我房♥间 抱歉很乱
Well, this is my room. Sorry about the mess.
没关系
Oh, uh, don't worry about it.
我妈妈刚刚离开
You just missed my mom.
周五她要给我妹妹的足球队当教练
On friday,she coaches my sister's soccer team.
我听说了
Yes, I heard that.
约翰我们得谈谈前几天发生的事
John, we need to talk about what happened the other day.
索利斯怀疑你了吗
Mr. Solis isn't catching on, is he?
没有 他没有证据
No, no, he doesn't have a clue, god love him.
我觉得你在花♥园♥里的时候
It's just I was thinking that when you come over to garden,
应该做点园艺活了
you might actually have to garden.
你是想跟我分手
Great, you're breaking up with me.
还在我的卧室里
In my own bedroom.
不 没有 我没想甩你
No, no. I'm not dumping you.
这几天 只有你能让我开心
Lately, you've been the only thing keeping me going.
但是我们不能在我家做♥爱♥了
But we can't do it at my house anymore.
那么 你想在哪里
Oh, so then, where do you want to do it?
你妈妈什么时候从足球比赛回来
Well, what time does your mom get back from soccer practise?
索利斯夫人
Mrs. Solis!
最好快点 时间可不多
Better hurry. We don't have much time.
我们家有四口人
And so there's just the four of us.
大儿子安德鲁16岁 丹妮尔15岁
My older son, Andrew, is 16, Danielle is 15 and...
布里我不用看照片
I don't need to see pictures. Bree,
你大部分时间
you've spent most of the hour
都在说些题外话
engaging in small talk.
-是吗 -没错
- Oh, have I ? - Yes.
雷克斯对他的问题畅所欲言
Rex has been very vocal about his issues.
你不想谈谈你对你婚姻的感受吗
Don't you want to discuss your feelings about your marriage?
博士
Um, doc...
你必须了解布里这点
This is the thing you got to know about Bree.
她不愿意谈她的感受
She doesn't like to talk about her feelings.
实话说 很难知道她有没有感情
To be honest, it's hard to know if she has any.
她会生气 暴怒 或者狂喜吗
Does she feel anger, rage, ecstasy?
没人见过
Who knows?
她总是表现的很开心
She's always pleasant, and I can't
你不知道我有多讨厌这点
tell you how annoying that is.
她把情感都藏在心里
Whatever she feels, it's so far below the surface,
没人能知道
no one can see it.
我觉得她一直在用这些
I feel like she's using all these...
布里
Bree?
-布里 -怎么了 抱歉
- Bree? - What? I'm sorry.
你愿意谈谈刚才雷克斯说的吗
Would you like to respond to what Rex just said?
-哦 -他说的都是真的吗
- Oh, um... - Is there some truth there?
你在用家务活掩盖你的情感吗
Do you use housework as a way to disengage emotionally?
当然不是
Of course not!
真棒 我今天有很多作业
This is great. I got tons of homework tonight.
做♥爱♥以后注意力会很集中
It's easy to concentrate after sex.
很高兴能帮上忙
I'm glad I could help.
教育很重要
Education's very important.
我有东西给你
Oh, I got something for you.
我本来打算下次
I was gonna give it to you next time I
去修剪草坪时候给你 既然你来了
mowed your lawn, but since you're here.
-玫瑰 -它不是普通的玫瑰
- Oh, it's a rose. - It's not just any rose.
看这些花瓣 没有瑕疵
Look at all the petals. There's no flaws.
-它很完美 -约翰
- It's perfect. - Oh, John.
就像你一样
Just like you.
事实像雷电一样击中了她
The truth hit her like a thunderbolt.
我找这样的花很久了
I spent days looking for just the right one.
终于找到了
I finally found it.
对于约翰来说
For John,
这已经不是简单的风流事了
this was no longer a meaningless little affair.
加布丽尔明显地看出来
Gabrielle could now clearly see
他已经爱上她了
he was falling in love with her.
太美了
It's just beautiful.
我得走了
I... I got to go.
再见
Goodbye.
你都买♥♥什么了
Hey, you. What are we having?
我问过朱莉了 她建议做肋排
I talked to Julie and she suggested rib-eye steaks.
-她说那是她的最爱 -我喜欢吃排骨
- She said that's your favorite. - I love my steak.
麦克好啊
Hi, Mike.
苏珊
Susan.
伊迪
Edie.
你房♥子的事情我很遗憾 还好吗
I'm sorry about your house. How you holding up?
还行吧 有人要办派对吗
All right, I guess. Oh, is somebody having a party?
不是 苏珊邀请我
No, Susan's just throwing me
参加传统迎新邻居晚餐
a traditional welcome dinner.
我负责做饭 就在我家
Only I'm cooking. And having it at my house.
传统晚餐 我怎么不知道
Traditional? Hm! I didn't get one.
是个新传统
Oh, it's a new tradition.
不会有什么新奇的东西 就是在家吃
It won't be anything fancy. Just a little home cooking.
听起来不错嘛
Mm. That sounds so good.
苏珊突然觉得
Susan suddenly had an awful
胃里有种不舒服的感觉
feling in the pit of her stomach.
我最近一直在吃快餐
I've been having nothing but fast food lately.
她就好像在看一场事故的慢镜头
As if she was watching an accident in slow motion.
眼睁睁看着一切发生 却无力阻止
She knew it would happen, but was powerless to stop it.
伊迪 你愿意一块来吗
Edie, would you like to join us for dinner?
那真好 哦 不行
Oh, that's so sweet. No, I don't
我可不想做电灯泡
want to intrude. Three's a crowd.
不是你想的那样 朱莉也会来
No, it's not like that. I mean, Susan's bringing Julie.
不是那样的 人越多越热闹
It's not like that. The more the merrier.
-那挺好的 -好 明晚见
- Well, this'll be fun. - All right. Tomorrow night.
-六点开饭 -好极了
- We'll eat at six. - Great.
-对了苏珊 -什么事
- Oh, and Susan... - Yeah?
这次就算你弥补欠我的那顿饭了
This'll make up for the dinner that you never threw me.
是啊
Right.
拜拜
Ta-ta.
我应该告诉她我们会吃肋排吗
Should I have told her we were having steak.
她看起来像是素食者什么的
She's not a vegetarian or something?
不用
Oh, no.
伊迪绝对是个肉食者[暗指伊迪风流成性]
No, Edie's definitely a carnivore.
这些是
Here's, um...
这些是我为伊迪准备的
Here's what I pulled for Edie.
大部分衣服都不太时髦
Most of the clothes aren't that stylish.
别担心 伊迪现在什么都没了
Don't worry about it. Edie's a beggar now,
她没资格挑三拣四的
which means she can't be a chooser.
当然 我们也不能雪上加霜
Of course, we don't have to add salt to the wound.
我要去准备晚餐了
Listen, I was just getting dinner ready...
不用招呼我 我就不打扰你了
Say no more. I'll get out of your hair.
客气
No, no.
对了 那天我看到有人被警♥察♥拦下
By the way, was that you I saw getting pulled
是你吗
over by a policeman?
是的 孩子们在车里捣乱
Yeah, the boys were acting up in the car,
我没法让他们乖乖坐下来
I couldn't get them to sit down.
小孩子们就是这么任性的
Young boys can be so willful.
我用尽了办法
I try everything.
我向他们大吼 威胁 讲道理
I scream. I threaten. I reason.
甚至哀求 通通不管用
I beg. Nothing works.
我不知道是不是
I don't know if it's because
因为他们太小了根本就不懂
they're too young and they don't understand,
还是他们以挑衅我取乐
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表