剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
These are nice people.
据我所知有一个不是
My money says one of them isn't.
谢谢
Thanks.
别再搞砸了
No more screw-ups.
我去拿点饮料 你想喝什么
I'm getting something to drink. Do you want something?
-别生气 -我等了你三个小时
- Don't be mad. - I waited for three hours for you.
房♥钱差不多是
I had to use a month's worth of
我一个月的饭钱
lunch money to pay for that room.
这不能怪我
It's not my fault.
胡安妮塔来以后就一直盯着我
Juanita hasn't let me out of her sight since she got here.
真的吗 这会儿我怎么没看见她
Really? Well, I don't see her now.
她在看墨西哥肥皂剧呢
She's watching her Mexican soap opera.
叛乱分子的黄花闺女
The rebel's virgin daughter is about to
即将被亡命之徒勾上了
be seduced by the escaped desperado.
所以在她放弃抵抗之前
So until she puts out,
胡安妮塔根本不会发现我不见了
Juanita won't even know that I'm gone.
别这样 我说了我很抱歉啦
Come on. I said I was sorry.
告诉你 为了你
Just so you know,
我拒绝了啦啦队一半的姑娘
I've turned down half the pep-squad for you.
别开玩笑了
You can't be serious.
我现在开始考虑 或许
I'm starting to think that... maybe I
我应该和同龄的姑娘在一起
should be with someone my own age.
我还以为你觉得年轻姑娘很无趣 约翰
I thought teenage girls bored you, John.
我以为我们的关系在更高的层面
I thought what we had was beyond that.
我原来也这么以为
so did I.
那为什么做违背心愿的事呢
Why go back to something you don't want?
-我不知道 -也许你厌倦我了
- I don't know. - Maybe you're tired of me.
不是 我想和你在一起
No. I want to be with you.
那我们还吵什么呢
Then why are we arguing?
-加布丽尔 -见鬼
- Gabrielle! - Damn it!
那处♥女♥已经放弃抵抗了
The virgin gave it up already?
我太想要你了
I want you so bad.
-什么时候再见面 -明天
- When can I see you again? - Tomorrow.
放学后在商场门口跟我碰头
Meet me at the mall after school.
-那你婆婆呢 -我会想办法的
- What about your mother-in-law? - I'll think of something.
-加布丽尔 加布丽尔 -来啦
- Gabrielle! Gabrielle! - Coming!
赞助费 巴克利学院想要我们给赞助费
A donation? Now Barcliff wants a donation?
很显然有另一孩子也想入学
Apparently we're in competition with one other family.
一笔慷慨的赞助肯定能把那孩子挤走
A generous donation will ensure our kids beat 'em out.
-要多慷慨 -1万5千美金
- How generous? - 15 thousand.
-我们没那么多钱 -我也是这么说的
- We don't have that. - That's what I told them.
那怎么办 除非我们搬去别的区
So what will we do? Public school is
否则绝对不能去公立学校
out unless we move to a new district.
我们不会搬家的
We're not moving.
或许我们该考虑在家学习了
Maybe it's time that we look into home schooling.
不要提这个
I know you did not just say that.
亲爱的 这样也有好处的
Honey, it's got its advantages.
在家学习的孩子后阶段成绩会更好些
Kids at home school do better in their later years.
要是让我整天和他们待在一起
They won't make it to their later years
他们就活不到后阶段了
if I have to spend all day with them.
亲爱的 有时候你就得作出点牺牲的
Honey, sometimes you've just got to make the sacrifice.
对孩子来说 这是最好的选择
It's probably the best thing for the kids.
为什么不把他们塞回我肚子里
Why don't we just put them back in me and cook
等他们像点样子了再放出来
them until they're civilized.
你愿意这样吗
You'd be cool with that?
我以前从来没吃过李子布丁
I've never had plum pudding before.
我打算圣诞节上这道菜
I'm serving it for christmas.
我喜欢在节日之前先尝试一下新菜谱
I like to try out new recipes before the actual holiday.
这样即使出现问题 我来得及弥补
That way, if the cookbook's gotten it wrong, I can fix it.
你一定很喜欢圣诞节
You must really like Christmas.
你和范德坎普先生总是装饰得最好
You and Mr. Van de Kamp always have the best decorations.
我热爱节日
I adore the holidays.
只要有装点好的圣诞树 我就不会失落
I never get depressed if there's a decorated tree.
我妈妈和我总是一起装饰圣诞树
My mom and I would always decorate our tree together.
-今年圣诞一定不好过 -扎克
- This Christmas is gonna be weird. - Oh, Zach.
知道吗 在我很小的时候
You know, my mother died when I
我妈妈就过世了 她被车撞了
was young. She was hit by a car.
事实上 那就是在圣诞前夕
It was right before Christmas, as a matter of fact.
我们都在唱着颂歌♥ 而狗在叫个不停
We were all singing carols and the dog was howling
因为除了我 其他家人都不在调上
because everybody in my family sings off-key except for me.
总之 当时大家都闹腾得不行
Anyway, it was a terrible ruckus.
所以当我妈妈出门给邻居送礼物时
So no one noticed when my mother went
没有一个人注意到
out to give the neighbors a gift.
紧接着就听到了刺耳的刹车声
The next thing we heard were brakes screeching.
家里人♥大♥多去了医院
Most of my family went to the hospital
而我太小了所以留在家
but I stayed home because I was so young.
当我透过窗户向外看去
When I looked out the window
我看见马路上沾染了妈妈的鲜血
I saw my mother's blood on the street
却没有人来清理
and nobody was doing anything about it.
所以我拿起水管去冲洗血迹
So I got a hose and I washed it off.
当血迹冲干净时 我感觉平静多了
And once it was clean, I felt so much better.
我从未对任何人讲过这个故事
I've never told anyone that story before.
这种从未告诉别人的故事
Those are the most interesting ones.
往往是最有意思的
The stories that we never tell anyone.
是啊 也许你说得对
Yeah. You're probably right.
我也有一个故事
I have one.
应该说是一个秘密
It's more of a secret really.
我知道我妈妈为什么自杀
I know why my mom killed herself.
-真的 -是因为我做的一件事
- You do? - It was something I did.
很恐怖的事
Something bad.
你做了什么 扎克
What did you do, Zach?
亲爱的
Zach. Sweetheart.
不 我不应该说的
No. I shouldn't have said anything.
要是我爸知道了
If my dad found out...
我不会告诉你父亲的
I won't tell your father!
我不能把你拖进来
I can't get you involved.
扎克 没关系的
Zachary, it's all right!
真不敢相信扎克和你说了这些
I can't believe Zach said that.
他还说了什么
What else did Zach tell you?
就说了玛丽·艾莉丝之所以自杀
Just that Mary Alice killed herself
是因为他做的一件事
because of something he'd done.
你就没问出点其他的
You couldn't get any more out of him?
我问了 但是他很紧张
Oh, I tired, but he was so nervous.
他开始发抖然后就离开了
He actually started shaking then he just left.
好吧 事情越来越古怪了
Ok, this is getting really weird.
我觉得我们应该报♥警♥
I think we should go to the police.
怎么说呢
And tell them what?
我们甚至连字条都没有 我们给保罗了
We don't even have the note any more. We gave it to Paul.
你得从扎克那里套出点什么
You have to get Zach to tell you something
这样我们就可以继续查下去
so we have more to go on.
你不明白
Girls, You don't understand.
这可怜的孩子惊得魂都没了
This poor kid is scared out of his mind.
布里 拜托 你可是个女人
Bree, for god's sakes, you're a woman.
控制他 这是我们的强项
Manipulate him. That's what we do.
怎么控制
But how?
我不知道 你原来怎么控制雷克斯的
I don't know. How did you usually manipulate Rex?
你好啊 扎克
Hello, Zachary.
今晚有空来吃晚饭吗
Are you free for dinner tonight?
可以
Sure.
太好了 因为昨晚你的到来
Oh, good. Because last night you
让我很有过节的感觉
put me in such a holiday mood.
今晚我会做烤火鸡 糖果土豆泥和蛋酒
I'm gonna make roast turkey and candy yams and eggnog.
你有没有尝过传统蛋酒
Have you ever had real, old-fashioned eggnog?
-没有 -你肯定会喜欢的
- I don't think so. - You are gonna love it.
味道很不错哦
It has quite a kick.
是我的
Mine!
-普雷斯顿 -孩子们 别闹了
- Preston! - Boys, could you stop...
勒奈特实在受不了孩子们在家学习
Lynette was desperate to avoid home schooling.
可她又找不到别的办法
But she saw no options on the horizon.
直到一个念头闪现在面前
Until a solution sailed into view.
加布丽尔 你给我买♥♥太多东西了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表