剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第九集
Desperate Housewives S01E09
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
有人粗心大意
One was careless...
你把一个女人撞得昏迷不醒
You put a woman into a coma.
-理应会有一些特殊的情绪 -不会啊
- Surely, that arouses some emotion. - Well, it doesn't.
我们俩结束了
You and I are finished.
有人决心悔过
One said goodbye.
我厌倦了接连不断的失败
I'm tired of feeling like a failure.
有人差点失去理智
One almost lost it.
你老婆可不是因为我的字条而自杀的
Your wife didn't kill herself because of my note,
而是因为她对那苦命的孩子所做的一切
she killed herself because of what she did to that poor baby.
有人罪有应得
And one got exactly what she deserved.
加布丽尔正等待着她的又一妙计
Gabrielle was waiting for her next great idea.
15岁时 她人生的第一个妙计
Her first great idea came when she was 15,
萌发于她继父的深夜造访之后
after her stepfather paid her a late-night visit.
第二天 她就买♥♥了一张
She bought a bus ticket to New York
去纽约的大巴车票
the very next day.
5年后 她有了第二个妙计
Her next occurred five years later,
她决定勾引
when she decided to seduce
一位著名时装摄影师
a famous fashion photographer.
一周后 她便开始了自己
One week later she began her career
T台模特的生涯
as a runway model,
下一个妙计很快接踵而至
which soon led to her next great idea,
她决定嫁给卡洛斯.索利斯
her decision to marry Carlos Solis.
等她回过神来
Before she knew it,
她已然从T台搬到了郊区
she had jumped off the runway and moved to the suburbs.
她最近的妙计
Her most recent great idea was born
缘于无趣的新生活
out of her boredom with her new life.
于是她开始
That's how she came to
和她年轻的园丁幽会
start an affair with her teenage gardener,
而这 在一起意外后戛然而止
which was cut short by a tragic accident.
现在 加布丽尔又一次
So, once again, Gabrielle was
期待着新妙计的诞生
in need of a great idea.
索利斯夫人 我知道你很担心
Mrs. Solis, I know you're worried,
但这需要时间
but it's gonna take time.
什么
Hm? What is?
你看起来很难过
You look sad.
我以为你在担心你的婆婆
I assumed you were thinking about your mother-in-law.
-并没有 -那你在想什么呢
- Oh, no. - So, uh, what were you thinking about?
我的人生
My life.
它和我预期的相去甚远
It hasn't turned out like I thought it would.
-亲爱的 -不 我知道我不该抱怨
- Oh, honey. - Oh, no. I know I shouldn't complain.
好像少了点什么
It's just there's something missing
可我又说不上来
and I don't know what it is.
-你有过这种感觉吗 -没有
- Do you ever feel that way? - No.
我每天晚上都睡得很踏实
When I go home at night, I sleep like a baby.
因为我清楚自己
'Cause I know I did something
白天做了帮助他人的事
that day that helped people.
-那感觉一定很好 -确实
- That must be a nice feeling. - Hm. It is.
有时我也会希望工作能够轻松点儿
There's times I wish I didn't have to work so hard.
这儿缺护士 上头还要削减预算
We got a nursing shortage and they cut our budget.
注意 所有待命人员
Attention, all available personnel.
214病房♥ 需要医疗急救
Code blue, stat, room 214.
-失陪了 -所有待命人员
- Excuse me. - All available personnel.
214病房♥ 需要医疗急救
Code blue, stat, room 214.
快把医生叫来 他呼吸困难
Damned! Get a doctor in here. I don't have an airway.
来不及了 我得插管了
No time. I have to intubate.
盖茨先生 盖茨先生 听得到吗
Mr. Getz. Mr. Getz, listen.
我不会让你死的 好吗
You're not dying on me, ok?
这根管子会帮你呼吸
This tube is to help you breathe.
现在我需要你拿出勇气来
I need you to be brave now.
就在这一刻 加布丽尔灵机一触
It was then that Gabrielle got her next great idea.
她决定举办首届
She decided to throw the first annual
圣心慈善时装秀
Sacred Heart charity fashion show
为雇佣更多的医护人员募集资金
to raise money for more nursing staff.
加比 我做不到
Gaby, I can't do it.
我没法穿着这些裙子走T台
I cannot walk down a runway in one of these dresses.
我穿着它们太显胖了
They all make me look so fat.
拜托找人替我吧
Please get someone to take my place.
听着 贝蒂 你现在可不能撒手不管
Listen, Betty! Ok? You're not quitting on me now.
我们会帮你找一条
We'll find you a gown that's black
非常衬你的黑色长裙
and slimming and you'll look great.
-你得拿出勇气来 -好吧
- I need you to be brave now. - Ok.
这天晚上 加布丽尔
And that night when she went to bed,
睡得很踏实
Gabrielle slept like a baby.
举办时装秀的消息
News of the fashion show
很快传遍了紫藤郡
spread quickly on Wisteria Lane.
虽然这是慈善活动
Though the event was for charity,
加布丽尔很快发现
Gabrielle soon discovered
一旦事关最新时尚
when it came to the latest fashions,
女人们便鲜有慈善之举
women are seldom charitable.
对于这一点 伊迪.布利特再清楚不过了
No one knew this better than Edie Britt.
她的信条是
She understood that
背信弃义永不过时
treachery never goes out of style.
-苏珊 -把裙子给我
- Susan. - Give me the dress.
我试过了
I gave it a shot.
海伦 裙子合身吗
Hi, Helen. How's the dress fitting?
好极了 也许肩膀这里
Great. Maybe it could be taken out
能再拉高一点
in the shoulder a little.
可以 没问题
Sure. No problem.
拿着
There you go.
加布丽尔 我从没好好谢过你
You know, Gabrielle, I never thanked you properly.
-谢什么 -感谢你为我儿子所做的一切
- For what? - For what you did for my son.
你能雇约翰当园丁 真是太好了
It was so nice of you to hire John as your gardener.
相信我 这是我的荣幸
Believe me, it's been my pleasure.
-他最近怎样 -很好 很好
- How's he doing? - Good, good.
听说他在和丹妮尔·范德坎普约会
I hear he's dating Danielle Van de Kamp.
只是暂时的
For now.
他们分手是早晚的事
It's just a matter of time before they break up for good.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
她似乎比他
She just seems to want much more
更投入于这段感情
of a relationship than he does.
你记得年轻时的约会是什么样的吧
You remember what it was like dating teenage boys.
-有点印象 -谢谢你
- Vaguely. - Thank you.
不 告诉田中 如果他不打给我
No, you tell Tanaka that if he doesn't call me
我就亲自去他办公室
I'm gonna go down to his office,
让他尝尝厉害
find him and kick his ass!
女士们好
Ladies.
-他工作不顺吗 -我不知道
- Trouble at work? - I don't know what's the problem.
他整天忙着挣钱
He's making money left and right.
我只希望他能放松点
I just wish he'd relax.
可恶 真是可恶
Crap, crap, crap!
我说 好衣服都被挑走了
I'm telling you, all of the good dresses are taken.
我要穿什么啊
Now, what the hell am I supposed to wear?
胡博太太一直没露面
Well, Mrs. Huber never showed up.
你要不♥穿♥这件吧
Why don't you wear this one?
这是老女人的裙子
This is an old-lady dress.
完全衬不出我的玲珑曲线
You won't even be able to see my body.
这不愧是你的风格 伊迪
That is so like you, Edie.
你总是替他人着想
You're always thinking of others.
胡博太太怎么没来
So why isn't Mrs. Huber here?
上次我听说 她去拜访她姐姐了
Last I heard, she went to visit her sister.
真不敢相信
I just can't believe that
玛莎会同意穿这件
Martha would agree to wear this.
她总说 她死也不♥穿♥黑色
She always says she'd never be caught dead in black.
可怜的胡博太太 这次由不得她了
Sadly for Mrs. Huber, this was no longer the case.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, mom.
朱莉 扎克有封信给你
Julie, you got a letter from Zach.
-奇怪 他怎么会写信给你 -是啊
- Isn't that weird, him writing you? - Yeah.
快 打开看看
Well, open. Open, open.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表