剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
没 但你真应该看看他当时的表情
No, but, god, you should have seen the look on his face.
没那么糟吧
I'm sure it's not that bad.
他会来参加晚宴吧
I mean, he's coming to the party, right?
我留了三条言
I left three messages.
他绝不会来的 毫无悬念
Oh, he's not going to come. Big surprise.
我差点就口沫横飞了
I did everything but foam at the mouth.
天哪 我恨死那样的自己了
God, I hate when I get that way.
好像每次只要我和卡尔距离不到10英尺
It's like every time I get within 10 feet
我就表现得像个怪物
of Carl, I just become this monster.
要知道 只有彻底解决和他的问题
You know what? It's not going to change until
才能改变现状
you resolve your issues with that man.
什么 你要我原谅他
What, you mean forgive him?
我在怨念中活得太久了
You know, I've lived with this bitterness
没了它反而会让我觉得空虚
so long, I think I'd be lonely without it.
亲爱的 养个宠物吧
Honey, get a pet.
再见
See ya.
-哇靠 -这是个商务会议
- Son of a - It's a business meeting.
明显是狐朋狗友大碰头
It's a frat party.
地区经理 公♥司♥经理 销♥售♥主管
Regional manager, corporate manager, head of sales.
美酒 雪茄 宽边帽
Margarita, cigar, sombrero.
亲爱的 那你想我怎么样
Honey, what do you want me to do, sit around
整天呆坐在酒店里看电视
the hotel the whole time watching cable?
不 但当我说
No. But when I say,
我们去晚宴吧
"we've been invited to a party,"
别老拿你一周工作60小时敷衍我
Don't whine about your exhausting 60-hour week.
穿好你的舞鞋
Put on your dancin' shoes and take the
带着我一起共度美好时光
mother of your children out for a good time.
好吧 你说的没错
Fine. You know what? You're right.
我们去参加晚宴吧
Let's go to that party.
不行啊 我都让保姆别来了
I can't. I already canceled the sitter.
那就我们来办下一次聚会
Okay, well, we'll throw the next one.
办一次晚宴
Throw a dinner party?
我都没时间洗脸
I don't even have time to wash my face.
这样吧
No, you know what?
这次我会去
I'm going to go to this one.
你待在家带孩子
You can stay home and babysit the kids.
好吧
Fine.
我应付得来
I can handle that.
谢谢
Thank you.
加布丽尔整个早上都在找
Gabrielle spent her morning searching
那个神秘的小女孩
for the mysterious little girl.
悲剧的是
Sadly for her,
女孩找到了 但没想到如此戏剧性
the mystery was solved a bit too quickly.
怎么了呀
What's going on?
你认识阿什莉吗
Have you met Ashley?
找到了
Found it!
宝贝 这是我们的新邻居希拉·布考斯基
Babe, this is Sheila Bukowski, our new neighbor.
他们刚搬进米勒的老房♥子
They just moved into the miller's old house.
很抱歉我女儿把球丢在你们院子里了
My daughter left her ball in your yard. I'm so sorry.
没关系
Oh, oh, no -- no problem.
很高兴见到你 阿什莉
Nice to meet you, Ashley.
她很腼腆 话不多
She's shy. She doesn't say much.
但我看得出她的小脑瓜精灵得很
Yeah, but I can see her little mind working away.
很高兴认识你们
Nice meeting you.
走吧 阿什莉
Come on, Ashley.
单独交流
Private sessions?
我不懂我们为什么要单独交流
I don't understand. Why do we need private sessions?
单独交流有利于我们
Private sessions allow us to work on
解决各自的私人问题
the personal issues of both partners.
我没什么私人问题
Oh, well, I don't have any personal issues.
我唯一的问题就是我丈夫想离开我
My only issue is that my husband wants to leave me,
要是没有他 我的问题怎么解决
and how can I work on that if he's not in the room?
是我想和高德芬博士单独谈谈
There are things I need to discuss with
希望你能回避下
Dr. Goldfine, and I can't have you there.
为什么
Why?
我是你老婆 有什么我不能知道的
I'm your wife. You can say anything in front of me.
只要多交流下 我们肯定能
All we need is a few more sessions, and I'm sure we can --
闭嘴 布里
Damn it, Bree,
谈几次话根本是徒劳
a few more sessions isn't going to fix us.
我们的问题很严重
This is bigger than that.
要不我们试试这样
Why don't we do it this way?
雷克斯 前半个小时你先来
Rex, you can take the first half-hour.
布里 你后半小时再来
Bree, you can take the second.
好吧
Fine.
博士
Oh, and, doctor,
要是他的讲话内容涉及
if what he's about to discuss has anything to do with
通奸 卖♥♥淫 或是网络色情
adultery, prostitution, or internet pornography,
我希望您能坚守道德底线
I would really appreciate you taking a moral hard line.
嗨 阿什莉
Hi, Ashley.
还记得我吗 我们之前见过
Remember me? We -- we met earlier.
你真是个小画家啊
Aren't you the little artist?
那些是什么 火烈鸟
What are those -- flamingos?
不是
No.
画得很漂亮
Well, they're very pretty.
它们仿佛在接吻
It almost looks like they're kissing.
其实接吻这件事
Funny thing about kissing --
并不是夫妻间才能做的哦
It's not just for husbands and wives.
我们有时会亲亲妈妈或者爷爷
Sometimes we kiss our mom or our grandpa.
有时会亲亲小狗
Sometimes we even kiss our dog. Ha ha.
有时还会亲吻我们的朋友
Sometimes we even kiss people who are just our friends,
像是在用嘴唇来击掌 对吗
kind of like a high-five on the lips. Right?
阿什啊
Hey, Ash,
我刚在商场看到这个
I was at the mall, and I saw this.
我猜你会喜欢
I thought you might like it.
她来自夏威夷
She's Hawaiian.
是卡哈鲁瓦公主
Her name is princess Kahalua,
涵义大概是"小瀑布"
and I think it means "little waterfall,"
或者"大海"之类的
or "big pond" or something.
那我们没问题了 是吧
So we're good, right?
你和你的新朋友玩
Well, you enjoy your new little friend,
还需要什么就告诉我
and if there's anything else you need, you just let me know.
我想要的
What I'd really like
其实是自行车
is a bike.
你在哪儿找到的
Where did you find that?
她就是用这自杀的
She used this to kill herself.
你为什么还留着
Why would you keep it?
为什么
Why?
因为我觉得有天会用上
Because I thought we might need it someday.
用在哪里
For what?
自卫
Protection.
我们得谈谈妈妈
I want to talk about mom.
你该吃药了
You need to take your medication.
我们必须得谈
We are going to talk about mom.
嗨 扎克
Hello, Zack.
希望没打扰到你
I hope this isn't a bad time.
范德坎普太太 你来有什么事吗
What can I do for you, Mrs. Van de Kamp?
我想请你和你♥爸♥爸
Well, I wanted to invite you and your
明晚来参加晚宴
father to a dinner party tomorrow night.
我不知道他现在在哪儿
I'm not sure where he is right now.
我很抱歉 这么迟才告诉你们
Oh. Well, I'm sorry it's such late notice, but, well,
我们不确定你们父子俩
we weren't sure that you and your father were
是否调整好情绪参加社交
ready for any kind of social engagement yet,
这次是我们为纪念你母亲而办的
but, we're sort of throwing it in your mother's honor.
真的吗
Really?
没错 就是大家聚一聚
Yes, it's just going to be a casual night with the gang.
边吃饭边讲些关于你妈妈的趣事
We're going to eat and tell fun stories about your mom.
扎克 你还好吗
Zack... Are you okay?
你好 布里
Hello, Bree.
你好 保罗 我就是想
Oh, hi, Paul. I was just --
我都听到了
I heard.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表