剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
勇士公主
A warrior princess?
格柏先生 我是个专业模特
Mr. Gibb, I am a professional model.
看看这身材 这脸蛋 都是摇钱树
Look at this bone structure. This face is a cash cow.
如果你没有慧眼
And if you don't have the vision to take advantage of that,
那我或许找错经纪人了
then maybe I'm at the wrong agency.
亲爱的 我是这方圆一百里之内
Look, honey, I'm the only modeling agent
唯一的模特经理人
in a hundred-mile radius.
我为主妇们预定游船展和园艺工具博览会
I book women for boat shows and garden-tool expos.
你要是不喜欢 搬回城市去吧
If you don't like it, move back to the city.
那么 这个别克车展
This, um, Buick thing,
提供午餐吗
does it include lunch?
我想说 我非常感谢
Just so you know, I really am grateful
你为我做的一切
for everything you're doing for me.
我不需要你感谢我
I don't need your gratitude.
你能在这里纯粹是你孩子逼我的
You're only here because your children are master extortionists.
-你没告诉他们 -你的通奸行为
- So you didn't tell 'em about... - Your adultery?
没有 我决定把这事留着自己回味
No, I decided to keep that little gem all to myself.
我知道这样的要求很不合理
Listen, I know this is a real imposition...
是的 医生说你得在这住好几周
Yes, it is. The doctor said you could be here for weeks.
如果我为我所做的事向你道歉
Would it make you feel any better
你会好受点吗
if I told you I'm sorry for what I did?
会 除非我对你还有感觉
Yes, it would... if I still felt anything for you.
但是现在 你在我心里
But as it stands, the place you used to occupy in my heart
一点份量都没有了
is very much empty now.
你对我一定还有感觉
You must still feel something for me.
你为什么这么想
And why do you think that?
布里 承认吧 看看这些
Come on, Bree. Look at this.
上好的瓷器 崭新平整的餐巾
You are using the good china, freshly pressed napkins,
花♥园♥里的鲜花
flowers from the garden.
你用心准备了这顿餐
This tray was prepared with loving care.
雷克斯 帮个忙
Do me a favor,Rex.
千万别把我的好习惯错当成爱情
Please don't mistake my anal retentiveness for actual affection.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
现在好了
Ok. Now I'm good.
-什么 -你真是... 我爱你
- What? - You're just... God, I love you.
这很好啊
That's great.
慢着 那只是脱口而出的
Wait, look. That just kinda popped out.
没关系 我只是有点措手不及
No, no, it's fine. It just kinda caught me off guard.
我也想对你说的
I mean, I wanna say it back...
可你还没准备好 没关系
Yeah, but you're not ready. It's ok.
-你没生气吧 -天哪 没有
- You're not mad, are you? - No. God.
我们还没到那程度
We haven't been dating that long
而且你还有别的问题要烦心
and you've got other issues.
-我能理解 -很好
- I get it. - Good.
提问 你觉得我还在担心什么
Issues, what kind of issues do you think I have?
我收回刚才说的话 我不爱你了
You know,I retract my earlier statement. I no longer love you.
-其实我只把你当好哥们 -不行
- In fact,I just think of you as a good buddy. - No.
你显然对我的灵魂有独到的见解
You obviously think you have some insight into my soul,
说吧 让我赞叹下
so please go ahead, dazzle me.
离婚使你变得脆弱不堪
Your divorce left you vulnerable.
眼光真独到 这连邮递员都知道
Big insight. The postman knows that.
你可能还对前夫余情未了
And there's a chance you still have feelings for your ex.
什么
What?
我恨死卡尔了
I loathe Karl.
邮递员在这点上也能为我作证
And the postman will back me up on that, too.
我相信你内心有部分肯定是憎恨他的
I'm sure part of you does hate him,
但也许另一部分的你还想着他
but maybe part of you is still hung up on him.
你从哪得出这样的结论
Where are you getting this?
他和那个女人分手了
He broke up with the woman he left you for.
你做的第一件事
And what was the first thing you did
就是拥抱他 还邀请他参加派对
you hugged him and invited him to a party.
今晚的灵魂剖析大会正式结束
The analysis part of this evening is now over.
-是你自己问的 -你知道吗
- Hey... You asked. - Well, you know what?
你也得来参加朱莉的派对
You're gonna come to Julie's party
你会看到卡尔和我是怎么相处的
and you're gonna see Karl and I together,
你就会明白
and you're gonna understand once for all
我对卡尔毫无感觉
that I have no feelings for him.
事实上 我要去看篮球赛
Actually I have tickets to a basketball game.
事实上 你明天要来参加派对
Actually you're coming to the party tomorrow.
这就是我说了"我爱你"的结果
This is what I get for saying "I love you".
-你说什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
-谢谢 -你好 乔治
- Thanks. - Hello, George.
范德坎普太太 你今天看上去很美
Mrs. Van de Kamp. You're looking lovely today.
你的嘴总是那么甜
You always say the nicest things.
是真的
Well, it's, uh... it's true.
这里有张雷克斯的药方
Oh. Listen, I have a prescription here for Rex.
我不知道你是否听说他有心脏病
I don't know if you heard but he had a heart attack.
-我不知道 他还好吗 -他还活着
- I had no idea. Is he ok? - Yes, he'll live.
但是医生说他仍处于
But the doctor says he's at risk
一种叫心包膜炎的危险之中
for something called pericarditis.
就是包住心脏的外膜发炎了
It's an inflammation of the membrane that surrounds the heart.
需要观察几个月确保不会恶化
Take few months to make sure that it doesn't develop
-得有人一直照顾他 -我知道了
- and he'll need constant care. - So I hear.
当"一直照顾"四个字回绕在布里的脑中
As the words "constant care" echoed in her head,
她似乎看见了自己凄惨的未来
Bree caught a sickening glimpse into her future...
好了 药都在这里了
Ok, here we go.
这激发了她去寻找过时的补救方法
...Which prompted her to seek an old-fashioned remedy.
乔治 你是否愿意和我共进晚餐
George, would you go out to dinner with me?
你是说约会吗
Um, you mean like a date?
是的 一定会很有趣的
Yes. I think it would be fun.
那你丈夫怎么办
What about your husband?
他啊
Oh, him.
我们分居了
Well, we're... separated.
尽管胡博太太失踪了
In spite of Mrs. Huber's disappearance,
紫藤郡的生活很快重回正轨
life on Wisteria Lane started to return to normal,
直到有人在一条州际公路边的
until an intriguing discovery was made
肮脏小径上发现了一个惊人的秘密
on a dirt road next to the interstate.
我是伯顿警官 发现一辆被遗弃的车
This is Officer Burdon. I have an abandoned vehicle
登记人是失踪的玛莎·胡博
registered to a missing person, one Martha Huber.
请指示
Please advise.
当这项神秘事件的重大进展流传开后
As news spread of this mysterious development,
所有邻居都决定团结起来
everyone in the neighborhood decided to band together
表达他们的支持
to show their support,
同时也在寻找别的线索或更坏的消息
and to look for clues, or worse.
我不敢看脚下
I'm keeping my eyes on the horizon.
如果我踩到了尸体 请告诉我
Tell me if I am about to step on a body part.
这是搜救行动 不是搜尸行动
It's a search and rescue, not recover.
我们还不确定她是否已丧生
We don't know if she's dead.
假装自己被绑♥架♥的案件时有发生
People fake their own abductions all the time.
我们能聊点其他轻松些的话题吗
Can we talk about something else, something less depressing?
有件事 麦克说他爱我
Well, here's something. Mike told me he loved me.
-天哪 -那儿 她们发现尸体了
- Oh, my god! - Over here! They found the body!
不 抱歉让大家虚惊一场 不是尸体
NO! I'm sorry, false alarm. We didn't find a body.
苏珊刚刚告诉我们一个好消息
Ah, Susan just had some really good news.
-对不起 -原来是假警报
- Sorry. - False alarm.
瞧见了吧
Well, doesn't that figure?
苏珊总有办法引人注意
Susan always finds a way to make it about her.
女士们先生们 请允许我为你们
Ladies and gentleman, I present to
隆重介绍传说中的别克君越
you the fabulous Buick Lacrosse.
内装工艺极为考究
It has an expertly crafted interior,
引擎发动时平稳轻柔
peaceful quiet tuning
并配有超声波停车辅助系统
and ultrasonic rear parking assist.
请看特有的遥控启动功能
Observe the remote activation feature.
还有很多令人欢喜动心
And it also has a lot of other exciting,
又新颖的设计
good, cool car things.
汤姆 勒奈特 你们怎么在这儿
Tom! Lynette! What are you doing here?
买♥♥个新的电热水器 你呢
Buying a new water heater. How about you?
购购物 转移自己的注意力
Just doing a little shopping. Trying to get my mind off things.
加布 要帮忙吗 裙子被夹住了
Gaby, you need help? It looks like you're stuck here.
-真的诶 -放心 我能搞定
- I guess I am. - No worry, I got it.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表