剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第二十二集
Desperate Housewives S01E22
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
这是我的电子监控器
My electronic monitoring device.
我被软禁在家 这是保释条件
I'm on house arrest. It's a condition of my bail.
调查开始了
Investigations began.
我要你帮忙查查另一个人的背景
I need you to check into someone else's background.
就是我认识的这个水管工
There's this plumber I know.
底线突破了
Boundaries were pushed.
这次经历你会永生难忘
You won't regret taking this journey.
-而消息... -彼德森让我去他办公室
- And the news... - Peterson called me into his office.
-一路... -他叫停了达根的晋升
- ...went from bad... - He's holding the promotion for Duggan.
-恶化 -我怀孕了 孩子可能是你的
- ...to worse. - I'm pregnant and it might be yours.
伊迪·布利特每天最爱的时刻
Edie Brit's favorite moment of every day
就是她亲自光临新房♥工地的时候
was her arrival at the construction site of her new home,
因为她知道会发生什么
because she knew what was about to happen.
她的飘然而至
Her sudden appearance
总会引发些许赞赏的目光
was always sure to generate a few appreciative glances,
些许挑逗的眼神
a few lascivious looks,
和些许明目张胆的乱送秋波
and some downright ogling.
可怜的伊迪 那个她最想得到的男人
Sadly for Edie, the one man she wanted most to notice her...
压根没留意到她
...paid her no attention at all.
没错 伊迪需要关注来实现自我满足
Yes, Edie needed attention to feel good about herself.
所以她决定要主动出击
And she was determined to get it.
布利特小姐 你今天看起来真是太美了
Miss Britt, you look extra beautiful today.
赛勒斯 你嘴真甜
Cyrus, you're so sweet.
我在想 有没可能
So anyhow, I was wondering if maybe...
我能有幸 找个时间请你吃晚餐
I could uh... take you out to dinner some time.
亲爱的 你未免有点不自量力
Oh, honey, you are so far out of your league
咱俩可不是一个段位的
that you are playing a completely different sport.
伊迪 什么事
Hey, Edie. What's up?
-好行头 你忙吗 -不太忙
- Nice ensemble. You busy? - No, not really.
很好 我给工人买♥♥了些刚出炉的甜甜圈
Good. I bought fresh donuts for my construction workers
你也看到了 我买♥♥多了
and as you can see, I bought a few too many.
所以我想你可以和我...
So I thought you and I could...
-苏珊 -伊迪
- Susan. - Hey there, Edie.
-你怎么在... -麦克跟我和好了
- What... what are you... - Mike and I got back together.
-真棒 -我就知道你会为我们高兴的
- Super. - I knew you'd be happy for us.
-什么事 -伊迪打算...
- So what's going on? - Edie was about to...
免费甜甜圈 要不要
Free donuts. Want them or not?
你真好 谢啦
How sweet. Thanks.
去把它们装盘吧
Why don't you go put these on a plate?
给我留一个撒糖粉的
And save me one with sprinkles.
我真不敢相信你还粘着他
I cannot believe you are still coming onto him.
你说你们完了 你觉得他是个凶手
You said you were finished. You thought he was a murderer.
那就是暗示你来勾引他吗
And that was your cue to come and flirt?
你在浪费你的时间和甜甜圈
You wasted your time and your donuts.
别噎着
Not if you choke on them.
-谢谢 甜甜圈很不错 -不客气
- Thanks, Edie. The donuts look great. - Pleasure.
回见
See you.
我要回家
I'm gonna run home
拿点牛奶来配这些甜甜圈
and get some milk to go with those donuts.
你一直跑来跑去的多不好
Hey. It's a shame you've got to keep running back and forth.
我不能拿果汁配甜甜圈
I can't have donuts and juice, it's unnatural.
我是说 我们应该搬到一起住
No, I mean, we should move in together.
-你说呢 -我说 哇哦
- Come on. What do you say? - Oh! um... I say um... Ooh!
等等 伊迪 停下
Hold that thought. Edie! Edie! Stop!
-停下 -干什么
- Hang on. - What now?
我刚才无礼自大又幸灾乐祸
I was just rude back there, gloating and everything.
我道歉
I apologize.
谢谢 苏珊 你肚量真大
Thank you, Susan. That's very big of you.
再说个题外话
And on a completely unrelated topic,
麦克和我要搬到一起住了 回见
Mike and I are moving in together. Seeya!
没错 伊迪·布利特需要男人的关注
Yes, Edie Britt needed the attention of men
来实现自我满足
to feel good about herself.
赛勒斯 你午餐有安排吗
Hey, Cyrus. You have lunch plans?
没有
No.
然而即使是她自己
And even she was amazed at how far
也惊讶于对自己的接受能力
she was willing to go to get it.
半小时后 埃尔斯伯格酒店见
Ellsberg Hotel, half an hour.
好戏开始
Welcome to the majors.
埃德温·马林斯夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Mullins
最终搬离了紫藤郡
were finally leaving Wisteria Lane.
去年 他们的街区接连上演了纵火事件
In the past year, their street had played host to arson,
暴♥力♥事件 勒索信甚至谋杀案
violence, blackmail, and murder.
惟恐染上道德沦丧的风气
Fearing they too would be infected by this moral decay,
马林斯家觉得是时候说再见了
the Mullins felt it was time to say goodbye.
说来奇怪 他们的邻居
Strangely enough, none of their neighbors
似乎没人发现他们搬走了
seemed to notice they were moving out.
我猜你可能渴了
Hey. I thought you might be thirsty.
不 我不渴
No, I'm good.
你的室友怎么样了
So how's your roommate doing?
他整天宅着
He's hanging in there.
我不得不告诉他一些消息
Yeah. Well, I had to tell him some news
那可能让他有点不安
that was a little bit upsetting for him.
-别开玩笑了 -什么
- No kidding. - Excuse me?
约翰不能好好抚养孩子吗
John's not good enough to raise a child?
-孩子可能是他的 -情况很复杂
- That kid could be his. - It's a complicated situation.
对我来说很简单
Seems pretty simple to me.
你就是个无情的婊♥子♥
You're an unfeeling bitch.
你为什么打那个园丁
Why did you hit the lawn boy?
要是你看到他把秋海棠整成什么样子
If you saw what he did to our begonias,
你也会打他的
you'd slap him too.
我也说不清楚
I can't tell from this.
你怎么来了 这是什么
What are you doing here? What's this?
你说达根要回来上班
You told me Duggan's coming back to work.
我就想着做点什么特别的
I thought I'd do something special for him.
所以你不是
This has nothing to do
在查我和安娜贝尔的岗吗
with you checking up on me and Annabel?
什么
What?
昨天你带来孩子们的照片
Yesterday you brought pictures of the kids.
前天你来给我送汤
The day before that you brought me soup.
勒奈特 亲爱的 别这样做了
Lynette, honey, it's got to stop.
汤姆
Tom.
我不介意你跟安娜贝尔一起工作
I don't care about you working with Annabel.
我说了 这是为了达根 他刚得心脏病
I told you that. This is for Duggan. He had a heart attack.
-我不关心什么安娜贝尔 -勒奈特
- I don't care about Annabel. - Hey, Lynette.
说曹操曹操到
Ah. Speak of the devil.
我说真的
And I mean that.
你是来定期监察的 对吧
Well, you're becoming a regular fixture around here, aren't you?
我想为达根做点什么
Oh, yeah. I wanted to do something nice for Duggan.
我觉得往他的血管里
I suppose filling his bloodstream
塞满乳脂还真是体贴周到
with butter fat might be considered nice.
其实这是果汁炼乳 要为你
Actually, it's fruit juice sweetened. Can I cut you...
切一块吗
a piece?
大家过来
Everyone, I need to see you right now.
听好了 我刚跟蒂姆·达根的妻子谈过
Ok, listen up. I just spoke with Tim Duggan's wife.
他似乎还无法回来工作
It looks like he's not going to be returning to work after all.
昨晚他的情况又恶化了
He had a relapse last night,
因此我们现在到了紧要关头
which puts us in a very tight spot.
不过我们还是得团结一心
but we're gonna work together as a team
竭尽全力来工作
and do what we need to do.
杰里 你接手霍利斯特
Jerry, take the Hollister account,
苏珊妮 你负责天之春项目
Suzanne, Paradise Springs,
安娜贝尔 负责旅行者连锁酒店
And, Annabel, take the lead on the Traveler's hotel chain.
三天之内去夏威夷
You leave for Hawaii in three days.
我一个人做不了旅行者
I can't do travelers by myself.
除非他们已经进入刊登程序了
Not if they're moving into print.
那你挑个人帮你
Well, choose someone to take with you.
好的
Oh. Ok. Um...
我选 汤姆
I choose... Tom.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表