剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I have a key.
我的天 对啊 我们就这么干
Oh, my god. Yes, we should do that.
我开开玩笑的
Come on, I was just kidding.
不 伊迪 这是好机会
No, Eddie. This is our chance.
我们进去10分就够了
We should just go in for ten minutes.
苏珊 这可是擅闯民宅啊
Susan, that's breaking and entering.
玛莎·胡博是你最好的朋友
Martha Huber was your best friend.
如果我们能查出谁杀了她
If we could find out who really killed her,
难道不值得为此冒险吗
wouldn't that be worth the risk?
-祝您有个美好的夜晚 -谢谢
- Have a nice evening. - Thank you.
塞丽娜 你好吗
Serena, hi. How are you?
我今天跟华♥莱♥士♥博士谈过了
I talked to Dr. Wallace today.
他也不知道为什么药物不起作用
He still has no idea why the medication's not working.
他说要再做些检查
He told me he's thinking of running more tests.
我告诉他 我要再听听其他人的意见
I told him I'm thinking about getting a second opinion.
雷克斯 这可能听起来很蠢
Rex, this might sound silly,
但大家是不是都在盯着我们
but are people staring at us?
是啊 怎么回事
Yeah. What's going on?
可能是我瞎猜
Well, I could be wrong,
但我怀疑梅茜·吉本斯的客户名单
but I suspect that Maisy Gibbons' client list
已经传出去了
has been released.
你觉得他们在嘲笑我们吗
You think they're laughing at us?
不 我觉得他们在嘲笑你
No, I think they're laughing at you.
同时替我难过
I think they feel sorry for me,
-两者一样都是侮辱 -我们该怎么办
- which is just as mortifying. - What are we gonna do?
我们要装作什么都没发生
We're gonna act like nothing is happening.
等吃完饭
And then when we've finished eating,
我们挺胸抬头
we're going to walk out of here with all
从这里走出去
the dignity that we can muster.
拜托 我们现在就走吧
Please. Let's go now.
不 我拒绝给他们这种满足感
Oh, no, I refuse to give them this kind of satisfaction.
把菜单打开
Open your menu.
大家都在看着呢 布里 太丢人了
Everybody's staring. Bree, it's humiliating.
你在给梅茜开个人支票前
Well, you should've thought of that
早该想到会这样
before you left a personal check on Maisy's nightstand.
好吧 你想留下随你 我走了
All right. You stay here if you want to. I'm leaving.
雷克斯 只要你一走出餐厅 我就大喊
Rex! If you walk out of this restaurant, I will scream.
-布里 -我会大声说出你有多残忍♥
- Bree... - I will scream about your cruelty,
还有你的不忠
I will scream about your infidelity.
然后为了让你难堪到底
And then just to make sure it really hurts,
我会把你没品的性嗜好也大声说出来
I will scream about your distasteful sexual habits.
如果你想知道什么是真正的耻辱
You want to know what true humiliation is,
你就迈出一步试试
you just take one step.
你想吃什么 小牛排看上去不错
So, what are you having? The veal looks good.
我们到底要找什么
So what are we looking for exactly?
一个写着"我杀了玛莎·胡博"的绣花枕头吗
An embroidered pillow that says "I killed Martha Huber"?
我不知道 凡是可疑的物品都行
I don't know. Just something... suspicious.
闻着像是高档酒
Mmm. Smells expensive.
伊迪 你相信魔鬼吗
Do you believe in evil, Edie?
当然 我可是做房♥地♥产♥的
Of course I believe in evil. I work in real estate.
我没在说笑
I'm serious.
这间屋子好阴冷 令人有点不寒而栗
Something about this house that's just so cold and creepy.
玛丽·艾莉丝还在时 完全不是这样的
You couldn't tell when Mary Alice was alive.
她给这里带来了太多光明和温暖
She just brought so much warmth and light.
可现在 有些恐怖的东西
Now there's something...
我都能尝出来 你没感觉到吗
that I just taste it, can't you sense it?
我唯一感觉到的是
The only thing I can sense is that
你喝多了
you've had too much to drink.
在这个屋子里发生的事情
Something happened in this house,
太可怕了 简直难以想象
something so awful we can't even imagine it.
-真见鬼 -你还好吧
- Ow! Son of a bitch! - Are you ok?
[犹他记事 安吉拉的颁奖派对]
我撞到自己脚趾头了
I just stubbed my toe.
天哪 是安吉拉
Oh, my god! Angela.
玛丽·艾莉丝以前叫自己安吉拉
Angela, that's what Mary Alice used to call herself.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我们是在布里从她咨♥询♥师办公室
We heard it on this tape
偷拿的录音磁带中听到的
that Bree stole from her therapist's office.
说来话长 我慢点再告诉你
It's a long story. I'll tell you later.
我们赶快把它放出来看看
We gotta pop this in.
-是谁 -大概是保罗
- What was that? - I think it's Paul.
你说过他不会回来的
You said he was gonna be gone.
那就是我弄错了
Well, I guess I was wrong.
-快点 -我在拿录像带
- Hurry! - I gotta get the tape.
快躲起来
Hide!
保罗
Paul.
伊迪 老天 你吓到我了
Eddie! God, you scared me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
看来你刚从芒特普莱森特回来
I see that you, uh, made it back from Mount Pleasant.
对 你在这里做什么
Yes. What... what are you doing here?
我顺路经过 正好来还你钥匙
I came by to bring you your key.
正准备给你留张便条
I was just about to leave you a note.
你半夜11点半跑来 就为了还钥匙
You're returning my key at 11.30 at night?
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
你说得对
You're right.
我们都不是能游戏人生的年纪了
We're too old to be playing games.
你在说什么
What?
我准备写张便条 告诉你
My note was gonna tell you that I, um...
今天下午 我是认真的
I... I wasn't kidding this afternoon.
我真的希望能保留一把你家的钥匙
I really would like to keep a key to your place,
如果情绪来了 我就用它打开你家大门
to use if the mood strikes me.
你喝醉了
You've been drinking.
不 我喝酒只是为了壮胆
Just enough to get up the courage
跑来告诉你我对你的感觉
to tell you how I feel about you.
好吧 看来你对此感觉很不自在
Ok, well, obviously you're uncomfortable about this.
所以 要是我令你感到尴尬
So, I'm really sorry
我向你道歉
if I embarrassed you.
给 钥匙还你
Here... Here's your key.
回头见
I'll see you around.
伊迪 其实 我并没感到尴尬
Edie. Um, I'm not embarrassed.
要说真有什么 倒是受宠若惊
If anything, I'm flattered.
苏珊 和我说说话吧
Susan, Susan, talk to me.
麦克 现在很晚了
Mike, it's not a good time.
我有点醉 还受了点惊吓
I'm a little drunk and a little freaked out.
你还没回复我的留言
You haven't returned my messages.
我们分手了 我想我已经说得很清楚了
We've broken up. I thought I made that pretty clear.
别这样对我
No, come on.
没法挽回了吗
Can't we work this out?
你欺骗了我
You lied to me.
什么时候 我几时骗你了
When? When did I lie to you?
警方给我看了你的刑事档案
The police showed me your rap sheet.
你杀过人
You killed a man.
你相信我就是个冷血杀手吗
You can believe I'm a some cold-blooded killer?
不 我当然不信
No. Of course I don't believe that.
但我也不信卡尔会欺骗我
But I also didn't believe Karl was gotta cheat on me.
我还不信玛丽·艾莉丝会自杀
I didn't believe Mary Alice would kill herself.
我向来就不会盲从轻信
I mean, blind faith is not my friend.
我本来是想告诉你实情的
I was gonna tell you.
但没有找到合适的时机
But just there wasn't a right moment.
看吧 你又在说谎
See, now that's a lie, too.
明明合适的时机多得是
Because there were plenty of right moments.
苏珊.
Susan.
每次出去吃披萨 你就可以说
Everytime when we went for pizza, you could've said,
"顺便提一下 我曾经杀过人"
"By the way, I once killed a man".
或者 当你提议
Or when you said,
"我们去跑步吧"时 你也可以说
"Let's go jogging", you could've said,
"顺便提一下 我曾经杀过人"
"By the way, I once killed a man".
当电影里的主角枪杀坏人时
Every time we went to the movies, and the hero shot the bad guy,
你也可以转身对我说
you could turn to me and say
"顺便提一下 我曾经杀过人"
"By the way, I did that once".
可你只字不提
You didn't.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表