剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
在玛丽·艾莉丝的追思会上
We didn't get a chance to talk at
我们都没有好好聊过 最近怎么样
Mary Alice's wake. How are you doing?
布里很想和她分享
Bree longed to share the truth about
丈夫背叛了自己的事
her husband's painful betrayal,
悲哀的是
but sadly for Bree,
布里绝不会承认自己是失败者
admitting defeat was not an option.
很好 一切都很好
Great. Everything is just great.
我给你的沙拉浇了蜂蜜黄芥末酱
Okay, well, I got you the honey mustard dressing.
看起来很田园
The ranch looked just a little bit suspect.
能继续刚才的谈话吗
Are we going to talk about what I said?
我才不会在这个用"美眉"和"帅哥"
If you think I'm going to discuss the dissolution
作为洗手间标示的地方
of my marriage in a place
讨论我们的婚姻问题
where the restrooms are labeled "chicks" and "dudes,"
你疯了吧
you're out of your mind.
这里面有什么
What's in this?
还能是什么 沙拉啊
What do you mean, what's in this? It's salad.
-里面有洋葱 -什么
- With... with onions. - What?
-你在里面放了洋葱 -我没有
- You put onions in my salad. - No, I didn't.
怎么会这样
Oh, wait.
惊醒我儿子的声音
The sound that awakened my son was
在他还很小的时候
something he'd heard only once before.
听到过一次
Many years ago when he was quite young.
但他马上就明白了
But he recognized it instantly.
这声音是我们家的秘密
It was the sound of a family secret.
葬礼过去七天后
Seven days after my funeral, life on Wisteria Lane
紫藤郡人的生活重归正常
finally returned to normal.
对于我的某些朋友来说 生活并不尽如人意
Which, for some of my friends, was unfortunate.
-妈妈 妈妈 -又怎么了
- Mommy, mommy! - Now what?
爸爸回来了
Daddy's home!
过来 家里有人吗
Come on! Hey, is anybody home?
我以为你不打算回来了
I wasn't expecting you for a week.
我今天上午得赶回旧金山
I have to go back to 'Frisco in the morning.
但我收到你的留言了 你听起来你很憔悴
But I got your call. You sounded frazzled.
没错
Yeah.
-我的确有点累 -嗯 桃子味
- It's been a little rough. - Hi. Yeah. Peaches.
你给我们带礼物了吗
Did you buy us any presents?
对了 礼物 等一下 我找找
Oh, god, presents. Wait up. Let me see.
-在这儿 -太棒了
- Ohhh! - Yeah!
但你们得保证 现在就到外面去
But I'm not giving it to you unless
练二十分钟投球
you promise to go outside right now
我才能把球给你们 行吗
and practise throwing for 20 minutes. You promise?
-好耶 好耶 -孩子们 快去吧
- Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! - Punks. Get out!
谁来开球 出去 再远点儿 触地得分
Who's open? Go out. Deeper. Deeper. Touchdown!
天哪
Oh, my god.
别这样
Oh, no.
你开玩笑吧 我累瘫了
You got to be kidding. I'm exhausted.
身上一团糟 还都是桃子味
I look terrible. I'm covered in peaches.
抱歉了 宝贝 我控制不了了
I'm sorry, baby. I got to have you.
我能不能就这么躺着
Well, is it ok if I just lie here?
当然可以
Absolutely.
-我爱你 -我更爱你
- I love you. - I love you more.
等等 我有点肿胀的毛病
Wait. I gotta tell you I was having trouble with swelling.
医生不让我吃避孕药了
The doctor took me off the pill.
你得把套子戴上
You just gotta put on a condom.
-戴套子 -没错
- A condom? - Yeah.
没什么大不了的 我们就赌一把吧
What's the big deal? Let's risk it.
-赌一把 -对啊
- Let's risk it? - Yeah.
真没想到你会想要杀了我
I can't believe you tried to kill me.
我很抱歉
Yes, well, I feel badly about that.
我说过了 胡博太太当时走过来
I told you Mrs. Huber came over
我走神了 是我不小心而已
and I got distracted. It was a mistake.
你怎么会有疏忽的时候
Since when do you make mistakes?
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
你永远都让事情保持完美
It means I'm sick of you being
这让我无法忍♥受
so damn perfect all the time.
我讨厌你的头发总是一丝不苟
I'm sick of the bizarre way your hair doesn't move.
我讨厌早晨我还没去洗手间
I'm sick of you making our bed in the
你就已经把床铺好了
morning before I've used the bathroom.
你简直就是个人造的完美家庭主妇
You're this plastic suburban housewife,
戴着珍珠项链 拿着刮铲
with her pearls and spatula,
嘴里说着 "我们得请亨德森一家吃顿饭"
who says things like "we owe the Hendersons a dinner."
我一见倾心的女人去哪儿了
Where's the woman I fell in love with...
那个会把面包烤焦
...Who used to burn the toast and
喝纸盒牛奶的女人
drink milk out of the carton?
会放声大笑的女人
and laugh.
我想念她了
I need her.
而不是现在这样完美却冷酷的
Not this cold, perfect thing you've become.
这花该换水了
These need water.
布里在洗手间里安静的抽泣了五分钟
Bree sobbed quietly in the restroom for five minutes,
但她丈夫不知道
but her husband never knew.
因为当她出来的时候
Because when Bree finally emerged...
她又完美如初
...she was perfect.
我找到耳环了 可以走了
I found my earrings. We can go now.
约翰今天来过吗
Was John here today?
来过啊
Well, yeah.
草坪根本没修剪 我受够了
The lawn hasn't been mowed. I've had it.
得换个专业园丁了
We're getting a real gardener.
-为什么 -你没听见吗
- Why? - Are you deaf?
他根本没完成他的活儿
I just said he's not doing his job.
天太黑了 你看不出来草坪已经剪过了
It's dark. You just can't see the lawn has been mowed.
就是没有 看看这草
It hasn't been. Feel this grass.
我怎么看不到
I'm not feeling the grass.
快走吧 我们要迟到了
Let's just get going. Come on, we're late.
-把车停好 -是 先生
- Take care of it. - Yes, sir.
塔纳卡在那边 轮到我大显身手了
There's Tanaka. Time for me to go and do my dance.
祝你好运 甜心
Good luck, sweetheart.
-等一下 -你好
- Excuse me. - Ma'am.
看到那个刚走开的男人了吗
You see that man just walked away?
你能保证他今晚手里一直都有酒吗
Can you make sure he has a drink in his hand all night long?
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
-苏珊 苏珊 -胡博太太 近来可好
- Susan? Susan! - Mrs. Huber, how are you doing?
不算太好
Not too well, I'm afraid.
我想找点治胃病的药
I'm trying to find something to soothe my stomach.
-胃不舒服 -对啊
- It's upset? - Yeah.
我在追思会上吃了超难吃的奶酪通心粉
I had the worst macaroni and cheese at the wake.
然后胃就一直没舒服过
It's been running through me ever since.
我得赶紧好起来
And I need to be at my best.
伊迪·布利特的儿子今晚要来我家过夜
Edie Britt's son is spending the night tonight.
他要在你家过夜
He's spending the night?
伊迪要和一位先生共进晚餐
Apparently Edie is having a gentleman friend over for dinner,
我猜她打算狂欢一整夜
and I think she plans on entertaining into the wee hours,
你明白我的意思吧
if you know what I mean.
这有些抗酸剂 你服过这种药吗
Oh, here's some antacid. Have you ever tried this?
难以置信 怎么可能呢
I can't believe it. This can't be happening.
比起我 麦克不会更喜欢伊迪的 不可能
Mike can't like Edie better than me. He just can't.
你又不知道究竟会发生什么事
You don't know what's going on.
没准儿他们就是吃个饭而已
Maybe they're just having dinner.
你说得没错 他们要上♥床♥了
You're right. They're doing it.
伊迪
Edie?
伊迪
Edie?
有人在家吗
Hello? Anybody home?
我要借点糖
I need to borrow sugar.
上帝啊 就是这样 给我
Oh, my god! Oh, yes! Give it to me!
就这样 苏珊对麦克·德尔非诺抱有的
And just like that, the possibility Susan had clung to,
最后一点幻想 也破灭了
the maybe of Mike Delfino, was gone forever.
尽管她心绪难平
And despite the precariousness of her situation,
苏珊还是坐下来伤了一会儿心
Susan took a moment to mourn her loss.
苏珊马上就发现
It didn't take Susan long to realize,
今天晚上她注定倒霉
this was just not her night.
是谁在楼下
Is somebody out there?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表