剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Gabrielle was about to experience
一起家人的入侵
a home invasion of her own.
索利斯妈妈 你怎么来了
Mama Solis! What are you doing here?
我来看我儿子和儿媳妇
I came to visit my son and daughter-in-law.
不然你以为呢
What does it look like?
卡洛斯知道你要来吗
Does Carlos know you're coming?
不 他喜欢惊喜
No. He likes to be surprised.
过来
Now come.
加布丽尔 过来
Gabrielle. Come.
一家人应该经常拥抱
Family should always hug...
不管他们心里怎么想对方
... regardless of how they feel about each other.
她真美 30英尺高吗
Wow. She's a beauty. 30-footer?
32.
真好 我也玩帆船 我有一艘飞速斯科特
Sweet. I sail. I've got a flying Scott.
我们这儿有好几个游艇爱好者
We have several yachting enthusiasts here in Barcliff Academy.
我可以介绍给你认识
I could introduce them to you...
听起来不错
That sounds great.
前提是我们决定录取你们的孩子
...if we decide to enroll your children.
老实说 斯加沃夫妇
To be honest, Mr. And Mrs. Scavo,
你们孩子的教育背景
your children's educational background
非常一般
is a bit more common than we would prefer.
但是范德坎普夫人提到 他们是同卵双胞胎
But Mrs. Van de Kamp said they were identical twins?
是的 根本无法辨认
Yes. Completely identically. You can't tell them apart.
简直一模一样
They're like book ends.
巴克利学院一向追求多样化
We do strive for diversity at Barcliff.
同卵双胞胎很有意思
Identical twins could be interesting.
他们真的很特别 他们甚至
The boys are fascinating. They even
有暗号♥ 只有他们自己才懂
have their own twin secret language.
是啊 挺可怕的
Yeah, it's pretty scary.
与其说可怕 不如说聪明
Not so much scary as highly developed.
他们会互相大声吼叫
Yeah, they bark and growl at each other.
汤姆 兰兹先生有话要说
Tom, Mr. Lentz was trying to say something.
抱歉 请说吧 兰兹先生
Sorry. Go ahead, Mr. Lentz.
我很想见见你们的双胞胎
I'd love to meet these twins of yours.
我告诉你
I tell you what.
我要把他们加入我们的必见名单
I'm going to put them on our "must-meet list".
-太好了 -太感谢您了
- Terrific! - Thank you so much.
必见名单是什么意思
What is a "must-meet list"?
我们要把他们带来进行观察
We bring them in for observation.
观察
Observation?
看看他们如何跟别的孩子玩耍
Mm. To see how they play with the other children,
如何应对老师
how they respond to authority,
诸如此类
that sort of thing.
-太好了 -听起来不错
- Great. - That sounds wonderful.
孩子们准备好了吗
Kids ready?
差不多了 谢谢你来送他们
Almost. Thanks for driving them.
乐意效劳 我很想他们
Happy to do it. I miss them.
你听说了弗罗姆夫人家有人闯入吗
Did you hear there was a break-in at Mrs. Frome's the other night?
我听说他们什么都没偷
Yeah. I heard they didn't take anything.
还是挺吓人的
It's still frightening.
他可能是个强♥奸♥犯
He could have been a sexual predator.
而他选择了弗罗姆夫人家
And he ended up at Mrs. Frome's?
那可真是什么都捞不到
That would have been a lose-lose situation.
雷克斯 这不是重点
Rex, that's not the point.
我没有安全感 我想知道
I don't feel safe. I was wondering
你能不能留下来过夜
if you could spend the night.
你可是全国步♥枪♥协会的 有四把枪
You're in the NRA. You own four guns.
如果有人闯进来我还指望你保护我呢
If somebody broke in I'd expect you to protect me.
雷克斯 我实话说了吧 孩子们走了
Rex, the truth is, with the kids gone,
我就一个人待在这房♥子里了
I'll be all by myself in this house
这是17年来的第一次
for the first time in 17 years.
我知道这很难面对
I know it's hard to hear,
但婚姻咨♥询♥很可能起不了作用
but the marriage counseling might not work out.
你得习惯一个人待着
You need to get used to being alone.
你说得对 这确实很难面对
You're right. That was hard to hear.
-你这是干什么 -这是给孩子们做的
- What are you doing? - That is for the kids' trip.
饶了我吧 我住在汽车旅馆
Oh, come on. I'm staying at a motel.
都好几周没吃顿像样的饭了
I haven't had a decent meal in weeks.
亲爱的 婚姻咨♥询♥很可能起不了作用
Honey, the marriage counseling might not work out.
你得习惯难吃的食物
You need to get used to bad cooking.
螺丝刀女孩
Hey. Screwdriver girl.
我把你的证物拿到实验室做指纹鉴定了
I took your evidence into the lab for fingerprints.
真的 太好了
Really? That's great.
-如果有消息我会打给你 -好的
- I'll call you if I hear something. - Ok.
-抱歉 - -多谢 我刚好热坏了
- Sorry! - Thanks.
实际上 如果你乐意的话
Actually, I'd like to call you anyway
我希望没事也能打给你
if that's ok.
你看起来人不错
Oh. You seem like a really sweet guy
警♥察♥这职业也挺有意思的
in an interesting line of work
不过我现在算不上单身
but I'm not really available.
-你有男朋友 -算是吧
- Oh. You have a boyfriend? - Yeah, sort of.
-算是 -其实我自己也说不清
- Sort of. - It's hard to explain. Even to myself.
23分队 遇到907A号♥突发事故
Unit 23, we have a 907A in progress.
请回答
Please respond.
收到 我马上来 我得走了
Ten-four. I'm on my way. I gotta go.
有个绑♥架♥人♥质♥的事件
Apparently there's a hostage situation.
你真的打算拒绝我了
So you're really turning me down?
-我的自尊心很是受挫啊 -很抱歉
- Boy. My self-esteem can't take this. - I'm sorry.
现在我解救人♥质♥的能力
No, it's just, now my ability to help
可要大打折扣了
those hostages has been compromised.
-不过你不用自责 -自责
- Still, don't blame yourself for what might happen. - Blame myself?
自我感觉欠佳的时候
Yeah. It's just hard to rescue folks when
并不适合去救别人
you don't feel good about yourself.
说不定他们会全都死掉
Ah, they'll probably all die anyway.
好吧 我答应跟你约会
Ok, fine. I'll go out with you.
好的 我打给你
Great. I'll call you.
现在你约到我啦
Now that you've got your date,
可以告诉我907A到底是什么吗
you can tell me what 907A really means.
有人电视声音开得太大
Someone's TV was playing too loud.
简直是《细蓝线》再现啊[警♥察♥管得真宽]
Thank god for The Thin Blue Line.
我再打给你
I'll call you.
我到门外去做瑜伽
I'll be outside doing my yoga.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你非得现在做吗 陪下妈妈
Do you have to do that now? My mother's here.
我可不会因为她自作主张地突然出现
I'm not gonna stop my life just
在我家就打乱自己的生活
just because she decides to shows up unannounced on my add.
她是家人 她想随时来都可以
She's family. She doesn't need an invitation.
不管怎么说 这很不礼貌
Whatever. It's rude.
真漂亮 妈妈
It's real pretty, mama.
你的手工一直都做得很好
You were always good with your hands.
我想你坚持让我
So, I assume you didn't insist
从两千英里外的地方赶来
that I travel 2,000 miles
可不仅仅是为了闲聊吧
for small talk.
说吧 到底什么事
So why am I here?
她
She...
不快乐
...is unhappy.
她要什么我给什么
I've given her everything she ever wanted,
但是好像也没什么效果
but it doesn't seem to make a difference.
我觉得她离我越来越远了
I feel her drifting further and further away.
最近我开始怀疑
And lately I've started thinking that maybe...
你怀疑她有外遇
So you think she's cheating on you?
是的
I think so.
有问题我们可以好好谈
We can talk about your problems,
别像个娘们儿
but I'm not gonna have any of that.
你有证据吗
Do you have any proof?
没 我只是感觉
No. It's just a feeling.
当年我也感觉你♥爸♥
I had that feeling
和那个贱♥人♥服务员有问题
with your father and that whore waitress.
我的感觉没错 要相信自己的感觉
And I was right. Always trust your feelings.
那我应该怎么办
So what do I do?
你不需要做什么
You don't do anything.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表