剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
可能他会提到关于丹娜的事
He could have said something about Dana.
我过会再看
I'll read it later.
过会 现在不行吗
Later? What's wrong with now?
我还有好多作业要做 妈妈
I've got tons of homework, mom.
朱莉 到底怎么回事
Julie, what's going on?
这不是扎克第一次写信来了
This isn't the first letter from Zach.
我们已经通了好几周的信了
We've been writing each other the last couple of weeks.
你生气了吗
Are you mad?
没有 我跟你一样大的时候
No. Just when I was your age,
有个笔友住在俄亥俄州农场
my pen pal lived on a farm in Ohio,
而非精神病院
not in a mental institution.
这种信比监狱来的还要可怕
You know, that letter is one notch above prison mail.
扎克没疯
Zach's not crazy.
他只是对他妈妈的事感到不安
He's just upset over his mom,
而他爸爸一点都不关心
and his dad doesn't even seem to care.
他只是需要个朋友
He just... needs a friend.
尿片打包好了
I've packed the diapers,
我正在拿果汁和胡萝卜条
I'm getting the juice boxes and carrot sticks...
-防晒霜呢 -拿了
- Sunscreen? - Got it.
我接到孩子们就带他们去公园
I go pick up the boys, we hit the park,
这样你就能歇上好几个小时
and that should give you a good couple of hours.
好好享受假期吧
Enjoy the vacation.
怎么了
What?
你们走了之后 我要去付账单
While you're gone, I'll be paying bills
整理衣物 准备晚餐
and sorting laundry and cooking dinner.
这其中哪件事听起来像放假呢
So what part of that sounds like a vacation?
那晚餐由我们带回来
Ok, right. We'll pick up dinner.
你就好好洗个热水澡 养精蓄锐
You just take a hot bath, relax, recharge.
我懂了
Ok, I get it.
洗个澡不足以养精蓄锐
It's gonna take more than a hot bath to recharge.
但别忘了 我这周都在家
But don't forget, I'm here all week.
然后呢
Then what?
然后我们就能照常生活了
And then we go back to normal?
汤姆 所谓的照常生活
Tom, our last version of normal
甚至逼得我去嗑药
had me popping pills.
照常生活 实在很糟
Normal is a bad, bad plan.
我们一起合计合计
We'll put our heads together
会有解决之道的
and come up with a solution.
我认为我们需要雇一个全职保姆
I think we need to hire a nanny full time.
-天哪 这是笔很大的开支 -我知道
- God, it's just such a big commitment. - I know.
我知道我们负担不起
And I know we can't afford it.
我也知道现在发生的一切全都赖我
And I know everything that's happened is my fault,
可是 再没有人帮我的话
but if I don't get some help,
我绝对会发疯的
there's an excellent chance I will lose my mind.
好吧 我们只能这么办了
Ok. Well, then, we have to make it work.
接下来
Next up
是200米自♥由♥泳
200-meter frestyle.
-这样不行 -什么
- It's just not right. - What?
一个女人因为安德鲁昏迷不醒
A woman is in a coma because of Andrew,
而他却跟个没事人似的
and there he is, happy as a clam.
我们对他禁足 搬走电视机
We grounded him, took away the TV in his room.
你还想要怎么惩罚他
How many more ways you wanna punish him?
运动员们 各就各位
Swimmers, take your marks.
我想我们应该让他退出游泳队
I think we should make him quit the swim team.
布里 好不容易能有件事
Bree, this is the one thing
让他付诸全身心
in his life that he's passionate about.
也许不让他游泳之后
Maybe if we take it away from him,
他会开始反省自己的所作所为
and he'll start to understand what he did.
车祸后他从没表现出一丝的懊悔
He has not shown an ounce of remorse since the accident.
他当然有罪恶感 只不过没表现出来
Of course he feels bad. He's just keeping up a facade.
那他掩饰得可真好
Well, he's doing a fabulous job.
如果他退出游泳队
If we take him off the team,
他就会失去奖学金
He'll lose his shot at a scholarship
并且永远不会原谅我们
and he's never gonna forgive us.
如果这样能唤起一点他的人性
Well, if it ensures he grows up with some trace of humanity,
我愿意冒这个险
that's a risk I am willing to take.
我不会
Well, I'm not.
这是因为我比你更爱他
That because you just don't love him as much as I do.
你怎么能这么说
Isn't that nice?
这是事实 我是他的母亲
It's a fact. I'm his mother.
是我怀胎十月生下来的
He lived inside of me.
自从你生下他后
He hung out in your womb back in the '80s.
我对他的爱绝不比你少
Since than I have grown to love him as much as you.
这是怎么了
What just happened?
你们俩心爱的孩子得了第一
That kid you both love so much, just won the race.
反正是她告诉我的
That's what she tells me, anyway.
约翰
John.
我妈妈说你需要志愿者 所以我来了
My mom said you needed volunteers, so I volunteered.
你也会对慈善有兴趣吗
Finally got the charity bug?
不用这么惊讶吧
You sound surprised.
不不 你总是为他人着想
No, not really. You were always a giver.
注意点好吗 我妈就在边上
Would you knock it off? My mom's right over there.
先坐下
Have a seat.
你可以先帮忙把捐赠牌排排序
You can start by helping us alphabetize the donation cards.
听说你打算和丹妮尔分手
So, word on the street is you and Danielle might break up.
也许吧 我也不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
是因为我吗
Is that because of me?
不是所有事都和你有关
Not everything is about you.
-别这样好吗 -你有没有想我
- Would you stop that? - Have you been thinking about me?
-没有 -真的吗
- No. - Really?
别想蒙我
Could have fooled me.
-需要帮忙吗 -拉把椅子过来就好
- Hey. Do you need any help? - Please. Just pull up a chair.
-天哪 -没事 我来捡
- Oh, gosh. - That's ok. I got it.
苏珊 能帮我一起排座位卡吗
Susan, hi. Do you want to help with the seating cards?
行 你能告诉我 昨天为什么
Sure, do you want to tell me why you
把脚放到约翰·罗兰的胯部吗
had your foot in John Rowland's crotch yesterday?
我的丝♥袜♥歪了 他帮我调整下
Oh, that. He was helping me adjust the seam in my stocking,
从你的角度来看是有点奇怪
and from your angle it must have looked a little weird.
你和他上♥床♥了 对吧
You're sleeping with him, aren't you?
好吧 是的 可你得保证不告诉别人
Ok, yes, but you have to promise not to tell anybody.
加布丽尔 他还是个高中生
Gabrielle, he's in high school,
这是违法的 况且你已经结婚了
and... it's illegal and you're married.
卡洛斯要是发现了会发疯的
If Carlos found out, this would kill him.
只是性而已 没什么大不了
It's just sex. It's totally harmless.
我和卡尔的经历你都看在眼里
How can you call something like this harmless
你怎么能说这没什么大不了
after everything you know about I went through with Karl?
-这和你有关系吗 -当然有
- This isn't about you. - Yes, it is.
这事关我还有其他
It's about me and about every other person who was
被心爱之人所伤的所有人
screwed over by somebody they loved.
当卡尔和布兰迪私奔的时候
When Karl ran off with Brandi
你知道我有多失魂落魄
you saw what a basket case I was.
我哭个不停
I was crying,
撕烂他的衣服
I was tearing up his clothes.
几乎整天都不下床
I couldn't get out of bed all day.
你当时就在我身边
You were there.
如今你却做出一样的事来
How could you do the same?
你怎么能拿我和卡尔比 这不公平
How can you compare me to Karl? That's not fair.
你根本不了解我的处境
You have no idea about my life.
那不妨说来听听
Why don't you enlighten me.
你天生丽质 家财万贯
You're beautiful, you have money than you can spend
丈夫还对你钟情有加
and you have a husband who adores you.
他不是钟情我 他只是钟情于拥有我
No, he doesn't adore me. He adores having me.
你心里明白 别强词夺理了
That's a rationalization and you know it.
时装秀上见
I'll see you at the show.
宝贝 这边 过来
Ok, honey, in you go. Hey, there.
-你找过几个保姆了 -十个
- How many nannies did you interview? - Ten. Ten!
一个比一个差
Each one more incompetent than the last.
其中一个还问我 好啦
One asked me... There you go...
她是不是还得给孩子换尿布
If she was expected to change diapers.
好保姆太难找了
Good nannies are so hard to find.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表