剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我们来看看
Let's see.
无论桥牌还是麻将 你都不是我的对手
I've beaten you at bridge and mahjong and hearts.
这是你证明自己的最后机会了
This is your last chance to redeem yourself.
别逗我笑了
Stop it. You're gonna make me laugh.
好吧好吧 我会乖乖的
Ok. Ok, I'll be good.
-不中 不中 不中 -布里
- Miss it, miss it, miss it. - Bree.
拜托 我可以干扰你丢球的
Come on. I'm allowed to psych you out.
好吧 时间到 挥出最好水平
Ok. Time's up. Take your best shot.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready yet.
-快点 有人等着呢 -再等一分钟
- Hurry up. There are people waiting. - One more minute.
-快点啊 -别这样
- Come on, take your... - Don't do that!
乔治
George...
你是勃起了吗
Do you have an erection?
对不起
I'm sorry.
-你搞什么 -你吹我的耳朵
- What on earth? - You were blowing on my ear.
-我是在干扰你 -我知道
- I was teasing you. - Exactly.
你赶紧处理一下 这里还有孩子
You have got to get rid of it. There are children present.
-怎么处理 -我不知道
- How? - I don't know!
-想点不开心的事情 -比如呢
- Think of something unpleasant. - Like what?
饥荒疾病或流离失所的人们
Like famine or disease or hoboes.
随便什么 快啊
Whatever. Just hurry.
你不能因为这个生气
You can't be mad about it.
这是没法控制的
It's not something men can control.
我之所以继续和你做朋友
I kept this friendship going
是因为我以为雷克斯对你有偏见
because I thought Rex's dislike of you was paranoid.
原来你一直对我有感觉
But you had feelings for me all along.
天哪 这简直是背叛
God, this is just such a betrayal.
别这样 布里
Come on, Bree.
我唯一内疚的 就是不该默默爱你
The only thing I'm guilty of is loving you in silence.
你别再那样了
Well, you shouldn't be doing that.
提醒你一句 我是有夫之妇
In case you've forgotten, I'm married.
可你丈夫是个自私的两面派骗子
To a selfish 2-faced liar
他召♥妓♥ 背叛了你
who betrayed you with a hooker.
我跟你推心置腹
I told you that in confidence.
你居然敢用这个来羞辱我
How dare you throw it back in my face?
我为你做了这么多 你却要跟我绝交
So you're ending our friendship, after everything I've done for you?
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
没什么 什么意思也没有
Nothing. It didn't mean anything.
乔治 我喜欢你 但仅仅是作为朋友
George. I do love you. As a friend.
我希望你对我也一样
I wish you could love me the same way back,
不过既然你做不到
but since you can't...
再见
Goodbye.
那天晚些时候
Later that day,
伊迪·布利特目睹了一件令人不快的事
Edie Britt witnessed something disturbing.
她下定决心要阻止它
Something she was determined to put a stop to.
-苏珊来了吗 -她说她可能会迟到
- Is Susan coming? - She said she might be late.
他们在把麦克的东西往她家里搬
They've started moving Mike's things to her house.
已经搬去了吗 那很好
Already? Wow. Good for her.
是啊 看到苏珊又喜笑颜开挺好的
Yeah. It's nice to see Susan so happy again.
是啊 我也为苏珊高兴
Yeah, I'm happy for Susan.
但你们不觉得他俩进展有点太快了吗
But don't you think she and Mike are moving a little fast?
两天前她还说他是个杀人犯
I mean, two days ago she thought he was a murderer
现在却要跟他搬到一起住了
and now she's moving in with him?
她查清楚了那是正当防卫
But she found out it was in self-defense.
-他们都说清楚了 -不错
- I think they've cleared everything up. - Good point.
-麦克是个正派人 -是 确实
- Mike's a decent guy. - Yeah, that's true.
不过 那枪伤...
Of course, there was the gunshot wound...
对啊 他解释过那枪伤吗
That's right. Did he ever explain that?
没有 而且我了解枪
No. And I know guns,
那枪伤绝不是自己打的
and that wound was not self-inflicted.
还有胡博太太带血迹的首饰
And then what about Mrs. Huber's bloodstained jewelry?
是啊 那东西可不会自己走到麦克的车♥库♥
Yeah. That didn't walk into Mike's garage by itself.
也许这是个错误
Maybe this is a mistake.
要说我学到了什么
You know, if there's one thing I've learned,
那就是绝对不要相信男人
men can't be trusted.
慢着 你是说我们应该出面阻止吗
Hold it. Are you saying that we should put a stop to this?
让她听听我们的想法也无妨吧
I guess it wouldn't hurt to sit her down and share our concerns.
-没错 这样可以 -是啊
- Yeah, we could do that. - Yeah.
伊迪 你要不要参与
Edie, do you want to be a part of it?
通常我不想搅和进来
Normally I prefer not to get involved.
不过
But...
如果能帮到苏珊的话
If there's any way that I could help Susan...
-我们得谈谈 -好
- We need to talk. - Ok.
我在帮你收拾卧室时
When I was packing up your stuff in your bedroom
发现了一盒子弹
I found a box of bullets.
我真的为黛德丽感到难过
Look, I feel really bad about Deidre
我知道 你一定想查出是谁杀了她
and I know you must want to find out who killed her
但如果我们要搬到一起的话
but if we are going to move in together,
不能让这事总悬在我们之间
we can't have this stuff hanging over us.
你得摆脱它 所有的
You've got to get rid of it. All of it.
文件 地图 枪 特别是枪
The file, the map, the gun. Especially the gun.
让警♥察♥去调查吧 他们是专业人士
Leave this to the police. They're the professionals.
我能说什么呢
What can I say? Um...
这要求很合理
It seems like a reasonable request.
真的吗 那就好
Oh. Really? Well, that was easy.
午餐后我们再谈谈你的皮质豆袋椅
Maybe after lunch we could talk about your leather beanbag chair.
"我意识到我对你有多差"
"I realize now that I've treated you badly."
"我才是需要帮助的人 你不是"
"I'm the one who needs to get help, not you."
"所以我必须离开"
"So I have to go away."
"这段时间 蒂尔曼太太会照顾你"
"In the meantime, Mrs. Tillman will look out for you."
我很乐意照顾你 在这儿别客气
I don't consider it a burden. You know you're welcome here.
"我留了些东西给你"
"I've left you some things."
"希望你能从中得到安慰"
"I hope you can take comfort in them."
"这个新棒球手套是给你的"
"I got you a new mitt."
"我不在的时候 练练曲线球吧"
"Work on your curve ball while I'm gone."
"爱你的爸爸"
"I love you. Dad."
我不懂 他为什么不来见我
I don't understand. Why wouldn't he come see me?
为什么就这么跑了
Why just run away?
你♥爸♥爸有很大的麻烦
Your father's been very troubled.
亲爱的 他一定是觉得这样对你最好
Dear, I'm sure he did what he felt was best for you.
他想要我从这垃圾中得到安慰
And he wants me to take comfort in this junk?
我讨厌棒球 他明知道的
I hate baseball. You'd think he'd know that.
扎克
Zach...
[扎克 我没有离开你 周四午夜棒球场见 爸爸]
-苏珊来了 -好
- Susan's coming. - Ok.
好了 各位 要干涉就得唱黑脸
Ok, guys. Interventions are never pretty.
得坚定立场 因为她很可能会哭
So stay strong 'cause she's probably gonna cry.
你好
Bonjour. Mwah, mwah.
没想到这堂烹饪课
Oh, hi. I didn't know that the cooking lesson
原来是集体活动啊
was gonna be a group activity.
也好 人越多越热闹
Well, the more the merrier, right?
只要没人取笑我的法式薄饼就好
As long as no one makes fun of my crepes.
怎么只有我一个穿围裙
How come I'm the only one wearing an apron?
看起来像是我们在以多欺少
It seems like we're ganging up on you
不过你们俩进展太快
but you were moving so fast
以至于我们觉得有必要稍微干涉一下
we thought a sort of intervention was necessary.
我知道这话不中听 大家也不想这样
I know it's tough to hear. None of us wanted to do this.
谢谢你们努力想帮我 真的很感谢
I appreciate what you guys are trying to do. I really do. Um...
我不打算改变主意
I'm not gonna change my mind.
我这一辈子 受了不少伤害
In my life, I've been hurt a lot.
卡尔 还有...
Karl and uh...
这一切让我变得愤世嫉俗
Well, it's just taught me to be cynical
总是把人往最坏的一面想
and expect the absolute worst from people.
我再也不想这样了
I don't want to live like that any more,
当麦克要我和他一起住时
and when Mike asked me to move in with him,
我感到好开心 开心至极
I was just happy, you know, just ridiculously happy.
现在也是 我想跟着感觉走
I mean, I still am. And I want to go with that feeling.
我爱他 就是爱他
I love him and... I love him.
所以我会把麦克当成最好的人来爱
So I'm gonna expect the best from Mike
而且我知道他不会让我失望
and I know that he is gonna deliver that in return.
-好吗 -亲爱的
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表