剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第五集
Desperate Housewives S01E05
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
你儿子之所以在我班里
The boys are in my class because
是因为我是唯一能管得住他们的老师
I'm the only teacher who can handle them.
我们只好让他们转学
We may no longer be able to accommodate them.
有人下了最后通牒
Ultimatums were made.
你为什么还留着她自杀用的枪
She used this to kill herself. Why would you keep it?
有人提出质疑
Questions were asked.
-你没事吧 -我想他有所隐瞒
- Are you ok? - I think he's hiding something.
有人发现了证据
And lots of evidence was uncovered.
你雇我来做什么
What is it you hired me to do?
有人写了那张纸条给我妻子
Someone sent that note to my wife.
我需要知道是谁
I need to know who.
你喜欢看希区柯克的电影吗
You like Alfred Hitchcock?
我在伊迪家的废墟中发现的
I found it in the ruins of Edie's home.
我在床底下发现的 这不是我的
I found it under our bed. It's not mine.
秘密差点曝光
Talk about dirty laundry.
每个社区都有像亚伯达·弗罗姆这样的女士
Every neighborhood has a woman like Alberta Frome.
而这样的女士 都养了一只猫
And every woman like Mrs. Frome has a cat.
当她外出旅行
When she traveled,
弗罗姆夫人就委托朋友
Mrs. Frome would arrange for friends
来照顾她心爱的宠物
to look after her beloved pet.
然而 这一次 她不得不
This time, however, she was forced
拜托她的邻居 苏珊·梅尔
to ask her neighbor, Susan Mayer.
弗罗姆夫人是喜欢苏珊的
Mrs. Frome liked Susan.
但紫藤郡的居民都知道
But it was common knowledge on Wisteria Lane,
无论苏珊走到哪 霉运一定会跟来
where Susan Mayer went, bad luck was sure to follow.
她的不走运 有的很平常
Her misfortunes ranged from the commonplace...
有的非比寻常
...to the unusual...
有的着实荒唐
...to the truly bizarre.
当她挥手告别时 她就开始担心
As she waved goodbye, she worried
苏珊的霉运会延续下去
that Susan's bad luck would continue.
进而 殃及她的猫
For that matter, so did her cat.
胡子先生 吃晚饭啦
Mr. Whiskers. Dinner time.
过来 小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty.
真奇怪 猫不会自己开抽屉吧
That's weird. Cats can't open drawers, can they?
-你确定不是你打开的吧 -不可能
- Are you sure you didn't leave them open? - No way.
是有人闯进来过吗
Wow. Do you think somebody broke in?
胡子先生
Mr. Whiskers?
胡子先生
Mr. Whiskers?
其实她并不知道
Though she didn't know it at the time,
自己终于要时来运转了
Susan's luck... had finally started to change.
有人入侵紫藤郡的消息
News that an intruder had breached
向野火燎原一样
the security of Wisteria Lane
传遍全镇
spread like wildfire.
在第二天的邻里治安大会上
At a neighborhood watch meeting the next night,
居民们对他们所面临
residents voiced their concerns
与日俱增的危险 表达了他们的担心
over the increasing dangers their community faced.
艾达·格兰伯格夫人说
Mrs. Ida Grenberg said
每次她洗澡的时候 都有人
someone was looking through her bathroom window
透过她浴室的窗户偷看
whenever she took a shower.
鲍勃·菲斯克提醒大家 某政♥府♥机构
Bob Fisk warned those present that a government agency
正在监听他们的电♥话♥
was listening in on their phone conversations.
海伦·威尔提到 当地有一群少年帮
Helen Vale spoke of a ruthless local tenage gang
向她的小货车上扔鸡蛋
that had egged her minivan.
有三个因素引起了
Three factors contribute to...
当晚 汤姆森警官为大家
The evening concluded with
提供了一些安全防范建议
Officer Thompson offering safety tips
和应对措施
and a plan of action.
你们要有所掌控
...The oppoutunity you have some control over.
你们可以报名参加白天或夜里的巡逻队
You can sign up for daily or nightly patrols,
也许这有点反应过激
which might seem like overkill,
但是我保证 日常监视能有效制止
but I guarantee regular surveillance will deter
哪怕是最穷凶极恶的罪犯
even the most determined criminal.
还有什么问题吗
Are there any other questions?
很好 大家小心
All right. Let's be careful out there.
我有个问题 您有时间吗
Actually, I do have a question. Do you have a second?
当然 有什么能帮忙的
Sure. How can I help?
是我发现有人闯入的
Um... I'm the one who discovered the break-in.
-我想我找到了一些证据 -证据
- I think I found some evidence. - Evidence?
这是窃贼留下的螺丝刀
This is a screwdriver left behind by the burglar.
我没碰过它
I didn't touch it.
你为什么不把这个交给警方
Why didn't you give this to the investigators?
我试过了 可他们笑话我
I tried and they sort of laughed at me.
因为弗罗姆夫人家里什么都没丢
Because apparently nothing was taken from Mrs. Frome's house.
我替他们道歉 这太不专业了
I apologize for that. That was totally unprofessional.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你会拿去提取指纹吗
So you think it should be dusted for prints?
-是的 我保证会认真处理的 -太好了
- Yes. And I'll make sure it gets done. - Great.
再见
Bye.
孩子们 别闹了 该睡觉了
Boys, stop it! Go to bed!
-我们不困 -至少先上楼去
- We're not tired! - Well, at least go upstairs.
-我们还想玩 -瞧这儿
- We want to play! - Look!
给我
Gimme!
去吧 去吧
Go! Go!
你为什么没跟麦克坐在一起
So why weren't you sitting with Mike?
我以为你们俩已经是一对了
I thought you two were an item.
我也这么想过
I sort of thought so too.
他态度暧昧不明
Getting a lot of mixed signals.
我来告诉你 谁的态度很明确
I'll tell you who wasn't giving mixed signals.
那性感的汤姆森警官
Sexy officer Thompson.
他盯着你看了一晚上
He stared at you all night.
你注意到了
You noticed that?
亲爱的 相信我
Honey, trust me,
当他们看的不是我时 我都能注意到
when they're not staring at me, I notice.
很感激你们留下来帮忙
I appreciate you guys staying and helping.
没事 要不是家里堆满了野营用具
Oh, please. I would have hosted it myself
今晚就在我家办了
but there's camping equipment everywhere.
你人真好
It's nice of you.
我还有点别的事
And there's something else nice
想找你帮忙
that I'd like you to do.
你的孩子都上过巴克利学校吧
Your kids both went to Barcliff Academy, didn't they?
我们想请你引荐波特和普雷斯顿
We need you to recommend Porter and Preston.
我们得不到面试的机会
We can't get an interview.
你想让我来引荐双胞胎
You want me to recommend the twins?
是啊 你可以告诉他们
Yes. You can tell them
这俩孩子表现得多好
how beautifully behaved the boys are.
-你想让我撒谎 -是啊
- So you want me to lie? - Yeah.
我以为你会理解的
I thought that was understood.
我在巴克利很受尊重
I'm very well respected at Barcliff,
如果引荐了他们 我的话以后就没分量了
and my word won't be good there any more.
但是等他们意识到
Yes, but by the time they realize
这个错误时 我们已经入学了
their mistake, we'll be in.
你不会再生孩子了 还担心什么呢
You're not having any more kids. What do you care?
我还想着有一天
I had hoped some day to
让我孙子进巴克利呢
get my grandchildren into Barcliff.
我想你不会介意的吧
But I suppose that doesn't matter to you, does it?
真没什么关系
It really doesn't.
我们得把它扔了
We've got to get rid of it.
-我说别管它 -不 你不准阻止我
- I said leave it alone! - No! You can't stop me!
保罗和扎克又吵起来了
Paul and Zach are fighting again.
这礼拜第二次了
The second time this week.
玛丽·艾莉丝活着的时候 他们从不吵架
They never fought when Mary Alice was alive.
真可惜 他们曾是那么幸福的一家
It's a shame. They used to be such a happy family.
你听不到他们吵架
Just because you didn't hear them fighting,
并不代表他们很幸福
doesn't mean they were happy.
谨防入侵
第二天 当居民们
The next day, as residents
开始在紫藤郡巡逻
began to patrol Wisteria Lane
以期能制止潜在的窃贼
in the hopes of foiling potential burglars,
加布丽尔正要面临
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表