剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
估计是我贴得转台太近了
Guess I got too close to the turntable.
-我喜欢别克 -出来 混球
- I'm a sucker for these Buicks. - Come on, you bastard!
被它的精工内装
With their perfectly crafted
和平稳的启动引擎所吸引
interior and peaceful quiet tuning.
逛个街还穿这么正式
Uh-huh. A little formal for the mall.
其实 我想买♥♥双鞋来配这条裙子
Oh! You know, I... I wanted to match the shoes to the dress.
这是莎拉 我的购物伙伴
This is Sarah, my shopping buddy.
我们享受一起逛精品店的感觉
We like to hit the boutiques together.
好吧 姑娘们
Ok. Well, you gals, um,
尽情享受吧 回头见
shop your little hearts out. See you later.
回见
Bye!
看看你 要出门吗
Wow. Look at you. You going out?
跟你没关系吧 我有个约会
Not that it's any of your business, but, um, I have a date.
约会 什么样的约会
A date? What kind of date?
雷克斯 我可不想让你受刺♥激♥
Rex, I don't want to say anything that might upset you.
医生说任何负面压力
The doctor says any undue stress
都可能引起心脏病复发
could cause another heart attack.
是和一位迷人的单身男的浪漫约会
It's a romantic date with a single attractive man.
我打算跟他好好浪漫到底
I intend to French the hell out of him.
很准时
Oh. Right on time.
园艺是我的业余爱好 希望你喜欢
In my spare time I garden. I thought you might like these.
太精美了 用了肥料和鸡蛋壳吗
Oh, they're exquisite. Compost and eggs shells?
-是的 -进来吧
- Yes. - Oh. Come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.
乔治 还记得雷克斯吧
George, you remember Rex.
-你说你们分居了 -没错 精神上
- I thought you said you were separated. - We are, emotionally.
他的情妇不愿意照顾他
Physically he lives here because
所以我才收留他的
his mistress refuses to care for him.
-要喝点什么吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Would you like a drink? - No, I'm fine. Thanks.
雷克斯 跟乔治问好
Rex, say hello to George.
你好 乔治
Hello, George.
你好 范德坎普医生
Hello, Dr. Van de Kamp.
我去把花插好 乔治
I'm gonna put these in water. George,
坐吧 我马上回来
have a seat and I'll be right back.
你的心脏怎么样 范德坎普医生
So, how's your heart, Dr. Van de Kamp?
-好多了 药房♥怎么样 -总是很忙
- Better. How's the pharmacy? - Busy. It's busy.
-什么事这么好笑 -没什么
- Is something funny? - It's... It's nothing.
鉴于我最近在外进行的一些小活动
See, I recently engaged in some extra-curricular activity,
所以布里想方设法报复我
and now Bree's doing anything she can to make me suffer.
-很好笑吧 -也许吧
- All you can do is laugh. - Yeah, I... I guess.
这些花太美了
These flowers are stunning.
是我迄今收到最好的
They're the best ones I've ever gotten.
我们走吧
Shall we?
很高兴能和你聊天 范德坎普医生
Nice talking to you, Dr. Van de Kamp.
行啦 你正和我妻子约会呢
Please, you're dating my wife.
叫我雷克斯就好
Call me rex.
卖♥♥给我们热水器的柜台女孩挺可爱的
That salesgirl that sold us the heater had a cute figure.
大概吧 我没注意
I guess. I didn't notice.
怎么会 她可是你喜欢的类型
How can you say. She was so your type.
-胸部大 曲线玲珑 -你怎么了
- Big breasts. Really curvy. - What are you doing?
我说你喜欢有曲线的的女人
I'm saying you prefer women who are really curvy,
比如那个柜台小姐
like that salesgirl...
又比如 科莱尔
or Claire.
我从来只喜欢一个类型 就是你
There was only one type did I prefer. You.
别以为你亲了我就没事了
You kissed me as though that would end this conversation,
没那么简单
and it so won't.
为什么 我做错什么了
Why am I in trouble? Haven't I done anything wrong.
那天晚上你会和我做♥爱♥
You made love to me the other night
是因为你看到了科莱尔的裸体
because you had just seen Claire naked.
什么
Wha...?
见鬼
Aw, crap.
科莱尔是个很棒的保姆
Claire is a great nanny.
为这种事失去她岂不很傻
It would be stupid to lose her over something like this.
你我都曾对别人着迷过
You and I have had crushes before.
我们都向对方坦白 然后一笑置之
We always tell each other, we laugh about it.
这没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
我之所以担心是因为
What worries me about this is
你否认自己被吸引了 为什么
you're denying you're obviously attracted. Why?
-我没有否认 -那你的确被吸引了吗
- I'm not denying anything. - So you are attracted to her?
我没这么说 你干什么啊
I didn't say that. What are you doing?
在你承认我们的保姆很性感之前
We are not going anywhere until you confess
我们哪也不去
you have the hots for our nanny.
汤姆 这很正常 她确实很迷人
Tom, it's ok. She's attractive.
男人天生就对年轻丰满的女人
Men by nature are drawn to fertile, young women
没有任何抵抗力
with whom they can plant their seed.
这是你性别上的硬伤
It's the basic flaw of your gender.
我了解的 可否让我...
I get it. Just do me the honor...
我们都想离开这里 你们有什么问题吗
We'd all like to get out of here. Is there a problem?
我丈夫不肯承认他内心的色♥欲♥
My husband won't admit that he has lust in his heart.
给我们点儿时间好吗
Can you give us a minute?
勒奈特 科莱尔是很迷人
Lynette, Claire is attractive, yes.
可我真的没被她吸引
But I am not attracted to her.
哪怕我有一瞬间意识到科莱尔
If I thought for even a second that there was any danger
会威胁到我们的感情
in having Claire around,
我会首当其冲辞退她
I'd be the first to get rid of her.
而你 你才是我的唯一
It's you. You're the one.
我将永远忠诚于你
You always have been and you always will be.
好吧 大家息怒
All right! Hold your water!
*寒酸的冰激凌苏打*
*we drink ice cream soda here*
*我们却喝得津津有味*
*down at the old five and dime!*
-你们唱得好极了 -谢谢
- Yay. You guys were fantastic. - Thank you.
楼上有个舞池
They've got a dance floor upstairs,
我们想去看看
we're gonna go and check it out.
去吧 玩得开心
Ok. Have fun.
-伊迪 这儿 -她来这里干吗
- Edie, over here! - What the hell is she doing here?
你能带他来 我就不能有个伴吗
I don't get to bring a date? I heard you were bringing him.
你怎么就偏偏选了这个 伊迪
Of all people, you pick that tired piece of... Edie!
苏珊 非常感谢你邀请我来
Hi, Susan. Thank you so much for the invite.
天知道我有多需要想办法来忘记玛莎
God knows I needed something to get my mind off poor Martha.
来给我们的小寿星一个吻
A kiss for the birthday boy.
伊迪 今天不是他生日
Um, Edie, it's not his birthday.
谢谢你 乔治 今晚我过得很开心
Thank you, George. That was a lovely evening.
荣幸之至
The pleasure was mine.
没什么比与一位美丽的女士共进晚餐
There's nothing better than great conversation
并相谈甚欢更美好了
with a beautiful woman over a delicious meal.
我得进去了
Well, I guess I should go inside.
-我真的很高兴 -我也是
- I'm glad we did this. - Me too.
安德鲁 你怎么在这里
Andrew. Where did you come from?
我刚从布莱恩家回来
I was just on my way back from Brian's house.
这是什么情况
What's going on here?
还记得我们的药剂师 威廉姆斯先生吗
You remember Mr. Williams, our pharmacist?
-你好 -过得怎样
- Hey there. - How's it going?
你们在车里干吗呢
What are you doing in his car?
我们只不过在 聊天
We're just, um... talking.
我和威廉姆斯先生出去吃了顿饭
Mr. Williams took me out to dinner.
约会吗
You mean like on a date?
没错
Yes.
你知道她已经结婚了吧
You are aware that she's married, right?
你知道我和你♥爸♥爸已经分开了
Your father and I are separated, you know it.
我不管 你就不能等到他搬走吗
I don't care. Couldn't you wait until he was out of the house?
他留在这里的唯一原因
The only reason he's still in the house
是你坚持让我照顾他
is because you insisted I care for him.
你们俩接下来有什么打算
So what are you guys gonna do now?
你们是不是还要做♥爱♥
Are you two gonna have sex?
-不 我们没这打算 -为什么
- No, we are not going to have sex! - Why not?
因为我不会跟你父亲一样通奸
Because I don't commit adultery like your father!
没错 我发现你父亲有外遇
That's right, your father had an affair. I found out about it.
但是我的生活还得继续
I'm just trying to move on with my life.
小心点 她是个骗子
You should watch out for her. She's a liar.
安德鲁
Andrew...
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表