剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第四集
Desperate Housewives S01E04
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
-苏珊玩火 -那不是我的
- Susan played with fire... - That's not my cup.
最终可能会引火上身
And could get burned.
做水疗也好 购物也好 总之放松放松
Go to a spa, go shopping. Find a way to relax.
-加布丽尔 -那尽快过来
- Gabrielle... - Get here as fast as you can.
给自己找了个玩伴
found herself a playmate.
勒奈特对调皮的孩子们无计可施
Lynette couldn't get her kids to stop playing.
夫人 知道我为什么拦你吗
Ma'am do you know why I pulled you over?
我知道
I have a theory.
如果我还是无法入睡
If I don't get some sleep, I'll be
我迟早会因为疲劳过度 被迫回楼上去睡
forced back upstairs out of exhaustion.
而布里耍了狠招
And Bree played hard ball.
每个人都有不可告人的秘密
Everyone has a little dirty laundry.
我活着的时候 有着多重社会角色
When I was alive, I maintained many different identities.
爱人 妻子 最后变成了受害者
Lover, wife and, ultimately, victim.
模范母亲自杀内♥幕♥
是的 一个人的称谓很重要
Yes, labels are important to the living.
它决定了人们如何给自己定位
They dictate how people see themselves.
比如我的朋友勒奈特
Like my friend Lynette.
过去她认为自己是一名职业女性
She used to see herself as a career woman,
一名非常成功的女强人
and a hugely successful one.
她以处理公事时雷厉风行
She was known for her power lunches,
演示报告时巧舌如簧
her eye-catching presentations,
挫败对手时冷酷无情而闻名于圈内
and her ruthlessness in wiping out the competition.
但勒奈特放弃了事业 并换上一个全新的称谓
But Lynette gave up her career to assume a new label.
无比幸福满足的全职太太
The incredibly satisfying role of full-time mother.
斯加沃家 对 我就是
Scavo residence. Yes, this is me.
很不幸 对勒奈特而言
But, unfortunately for Lynette,
这个称谓总是有点名不副实
this new label frequently fell short of what was advertised.
他们究竟...
How in the world did they...?
我打开了画具柜
I left the door to the art supply
不过5分钟而已
cupboard open for five minutes.
-就变成这样了 -5分钟
- That's all. - Five minutes.
那个小女孩 她为什么一声不吭呢
The little girl, why didn't she say anything?
你儿子下手太快
Your boys work quickly.
我保证他们会得到严厉的惩罚
Well, obviously they will be punished for this severely.
我本来不想说的
I hesitate bringing this up, since you
因为似乎你对此很敏感 可我认为...
got so ugly about it last time...
他们没有多动症
They don't have attention deficit disorder,
我不会为了减轻你的工作负担
and I won't drug my boys
而让我的孩子吃药
just to make your job easier.
我宁愿给他们换老师
I'd rather change teachers.
他们之所以在我的班级里
The boys are in my class because I'm the
因为这所学校只有我能对付他们
only teacher who can handle them.
把双胞胎分开
What if we separate the twins,
放在不同的班级如何
put them in different classes?
他们不待在一起就会安分许多
They're much calmer when they're not bouncing off one another.
我们不妨试试 如果还是不奏效
We can try that, but if it doesn't work,
我们只好让他们转学
we may no longer be able to accommodate them.
勒奈特发现
It suddenly occurred to Lynette,
在之后的几年
her label was about to change yet again.
她将多一个称谓
And for the next few years, she would be known as
那就是 蓝魔爪的妈妈
the mother of the boys who painted Tiffany Axelrod blue.
紫藤郡今天下午会很热闹
It looked to be an interesting afternoon on Wisteria Lane.
因为在我朋友布里手上
A mysterious cassette tape had
有一盘关于我的神秘磁带
been discovered by my friend Bree.
那是她从婚姻咨♥询♥师那里偷来的
She had stolen it from her marriage counselor.
可怜我曾经是那么坚信 秘密绝不会泄露
A counselor I'd once spoken to in strictest confidence.
最近你感觉如何
So how have you been?
我又做恶梦了
I had the nightmare again.
听到玛丽·艾莉丝的声音感觉怪怪的
It's weird to hear Mary Alice.
-还是之前那个吗 -是的
- Still the same one? - Yes.
不过这次我站在河里
But this time I was standing in a river
水下有个女孩
and I saw the girl under the water.
她不停地叫着"安吉拉"
She kept screaming "Angela" over and over again.
这个名字有什么特殊意义吗
What do you think the significance of the name "Angela" is?
事实上 那是我的真名
Actually, that's my real name.
她的真名
Her real name?
这不可能
That doesn't make any sense.
我看过她的驾照 没什么安吉拉
I've seen her driver's license. I did not say Angela.
布里 带子里还说了什么
Bree, what does it say in the rest of the tape?
全是关于她的恶梦
Just more about her nightmares,
和这个令她不安的女孩
and this girl she was afraid of.
我们该怎么办呢
So what the hell do we do now?
是时候把字条给保罗看了
I think we should show Paul the note.
你确定吗 他会抓狂的
Are you sure? He's gonna freak.
不然以后就没机会了
It's now or never.
我看到他为房♥子开的价
I saw what he's asking for the place.
很快就能卖♥♥出去
It's gonna sell quickly.
我想说
Can I say something?
-保罗总算要搬走了 -加布
- I'm glad Paul's moving. - Gaby.
抱歉 可他总是让我毛骨悚然
I'm sorry. He's just always given my the creeps.
不觉得他给人感觉阴森森的吗
Haven't you guys noticed, he has this dark thing going on?
他就是挺...
Something about him just feels...
-邪恶 -没错
- Malignant? - Yes.
看来我们都有同感
We've all sort of felt it.
话虽如此 他打理草坪倒是很在行
That being said, I do love what he's done with that lawn.
妈 碟子刷得够干净了
Mom, the dish is clean.
我不明白你干嘛
I still don't understand why you don't just
不直接约他出去 来个正式约会
ask him out on an official date date.
我在尝试一种新战术 吊他胃口
I'm trying a new strategy. I'm playing hard to get.
你觉得自己能撑多久呢
How long do you think you can keep that up?
也许只能撑到中午
Maybe until noon.
然后我就会跑去
Then I'm going to have to run over there
求他爱上我
and beg him to love me.
妈妈 看来
Uh, mom, I don't think you're
你等不了那么久
gonna be able to wait that long.
搞什么 她昨天才洗过车
You got to be kidding. She washed her car yesterday.
不是吧 真不要脸
Oh, no, she's not.
很好 不择手段的女人
Yep, she's bringing out the big guns.
你最好赶紧过去 不然她就要脱♥光♥了
You better get over there. She's wearing cotton.
难道要说"看你快脱♥光♥光了
What am I supposed to say? "I saw you half-naked
所以我来打个招呼"
and I thought I'd drop by"?
这是什么
What's that?
寄给麦克的广♥告♥传♥单♥ 投错了
A piece of Mike's junk mail we got by mistake.
我留着以备不时之需
I held onto it in case of an emergency.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
苏珊
Hey, Susan.
这个寄错了
We got this by mistake.
多谢
Oh, thanks.
但愿不是很要紧的信
I hope it's not important.
不 只是里亚尔托电影节的宣传♥单♥
No, it's just a promotion for the Rialto Film Festival.
我想我已经日行一善了
Well, I guess I've done my good deed for the day.
我这就回去了
I'll just head back home.
再见
Bye.
-你喜欢老电影吗 -简直爱死了
- Hey, you like old movies? - I love old movies.
我讨厌苏珊·梅尔
I hate Susan Mayer.
每次看到她母鹿般的大眼睛
Every time I see those big doe eyes of hers,
我就想出去打死一只鹿
I swear to god I just want to go out and shoot a deer.
她又做了什么
What has she done this time?
她在外面勾引麦克·德尔非诺
She is out there throwing herself at Mike Delfino,
又一次
again.
苏珊喜欢麦克
Susan likes Mike?
你没看出来吗 玛莎
Where the hell have you been, Martha?
从他一搬进来她就盯上他了
She's been lusting after him ever since he moved in.
我收到留言 出了什么事
I got your message. What's going on?
双胞胎不愿意分班
The boys refuse to be separated.
不愿意 他们才6岁 来硬的啊
They refuse? They're six years old. Make them.
学校可不准
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表