剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
- Ok? - Honey.
这是我所参与过最失败的干涉
This is the worst intervention I have ever been to.
很有趣 我们好久没一起吃午餐了
This is fun. It's forever since we had lunch.
我也很高兴见到你
Well, as happy as I am to see you,
不过其实我是有企图的
I actually have an agenda.
上周我听说你们在招人
I ran into someone last week who said you guys are looking to hire.
-是真的吗 -是的
- Is that true? - Yeah.
这么说 你打算回来
Are you thinking of coming back? Because say the word...
不 不是我 其实是汤姆
No, not me. I was actually thinking more about Tom.
汤姆
Oh. Tom.
他已经蠢蠢欲动好一阵了
Yeah, he's been thinking about making a move for a while.
他似乎觉得在目前的公♥司♥没什么发展
He feels like he's done everything he can where he is now.
汤姆确实是不错
Well, Tom's certainly solid.
不仅仅是不错 他的创意简直无与伦比
He's more than solid. Tom's ideas are spectacular.
对工作充满激♥情♥
He's passionate about his work.
领悟力也超乎寻常
His visual instincts are off the chart.
他和你一样优秀吗
Is he as good as you?
他是苹果 我是桔子
He's apples, I'm oranges.
我们各有优势
We excel in different areas.
相信我 考虑下汤姆吧
Trust me, you should give Tom a look.
可我不需要苹果
I don't need apples.
我需要你这样的人
I need someone like you.
冷酷无情 干脆利落
Cutthroat. Ruthless.
娜塔 你把我说得像条鲨鱼
Oh. Geez, Nat. You make me sound like some kind of shark.
好吧
Oh. Ok.
你知道 事实上
You know, actually...
如果你找的是这种类型
If that's the kind of exec you're looking for...
你手头有这样的人
You got a shark for me?
没错 一条漂亮的鲨鱼
Yes. A very pretty shark.
我正在考虑
So here's what I'm thinking.
看能不能让利普斯顿诊所的莫里森医生
I'm gonna see if Dr. Morrison at the Lipstone clinic
也参与会诊
can come in and consult.
你想让其他人参加诊断
You want to bring someone else in?
目前的治疗对你没起到应有的效果
Your body isn't responding to the medication the way it should.
检查的结果不太好 所以我...
The tests we've run have all come back negative so I...
我只是想保险起见
I just want to be on the safe side.
先失陪 我有别的急诊
Will you excuse me? I need to take this.
不知道为什么
I don't know why,
但我有种强烈的预感
but I have this overwhelming feeling
你会好起来的 一定
that you're gonna be just fine. I really do.
李·克雷格是我认识的最自负的医生
Lee Craig has the biggest ego of any doctor I know.
如果连他都需要和别人会诊
If he wants to consult with someone,
可见他真的没辙了
that means he's stumped.
-也意味着我完蛋了 -别那么说
- Which means I'm screwed. - Don't say that.
该死 布里 你到底明不明白
Damn it, Bree, do you understand what's going on here?
我可能要死了
I could die.
-我也可能啊 -什么
- So could I. - What?
可能明天我过马路时就被车撞了
I could walk across the street tomorrow and be hit by a car.
你到底想说什么
What in god's name is your point?
我想说 死亡可能会没预警地降临
All I'm saying is that we're both gonna die eventually.
所以在我们的有生之年
In the time that we have left,
两天也好 二十年也好
whether it's two days or two decades,
我们都应该彼此珍惜
I think we should be nice to each other.
说得对
You're right.
蒂尔曼小姐
Um... Miss Tillman.
好多天没看到保罗·杨了
Paul Young's been missing for a last couple of days.
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
干吗问我
Why ask me?
我看到他放了个箱子在你门口
I saw him leave a box on your doorstep.
还见到扎克在你那
And I've seen Zach over here.
就算我知道杨先生在哪 凭什么告诉你
If I did know where Mr. Young was, why would I tell you?
警♥察♥和你一样
Look, the police think I killed your sister
都觉得是我杀了你妹妹
and I'm sure you do too.
但我发誓绝不是我♥干♥的
But I swear I had nothing to do with it.
那你觉得是保罗·杨杀的
And you think Paul Young did.
我没这么说
Well... No, that's not what I was saying.
承认吧 你就是这意思
You gotta admit, it's a neat theory.
进来坐坐吗
Care for a snack?
其实没那么复杂
So it's not such a stretch.
我怀疑保罗杀玛莎是为了报复
I wonder if Paul avenged his wife's death
她的敲诈逼死了他妻子
by killing Martha for blackmailing them.
恐怕没人认同我吧
But perhaps I'm alone in that.
-我认同 -谢谢 来点茶吗
- You're not. - Aren't you sweet? Tea?
谢谢
Thanks.
上面有没有写她为什么敲诈杨一家
Does this say anything about why she was blackmailing the Youngs?
没写得很明确
Not specifically.
但直觉告诉我这里牵扯了一起谋杀案
But I got the definite impression that it involved a murder,
现在你又跟我说你朋友被杀了
and now here you are saying your friend was murdered.
你为什么没把这些给警♥察♥
Any reason you haven't shown these to the police?
你支持死刑吗
Are you in favor of the death penalty?
支持
Um... Yeah.
我也是 犹他州就有
So am I. We had it in utah.
但这个州没有
Not in this state, though.
真可惜 是吧
A shame, don't you agree?
是啊
Yeah, I do.
你真招人喜欢 德尔非诺先生
I like you so much, Mr. Delfino.
你知道保罗·杨在哪吗
Do you know where Paul Young is?
恐怕不知道
I'm afraid not.
但我知道他周四晚上会去哪
But I know where he'll be on Thursday night.
这天下午 加布丽尔取信的时候
That afternoon, while retrieving her mail,
她终于发现了
Gabrielle was surprised to finally learn
自己怀孕的秘密
the truth behind her pregnancy.
完全出乎意料
Very surprised.
亲爱的 上网看看我们的婴儿床吧
Babe, you want to go online and check out strollers?
你这是干吗
What's going on?
跟你道别 我要离开你
I just want to say goodbye, because I'm leaving you.
什么
What?
这是健康险公♥司♥寄来的
See, our health insurance sent us a letter,
因为某人帮我订购了一年的避孕药
because someone ordered a year's worth of my birth control pills.
很显然 人家可报销不了那么大分量
Apparently our policy doesn't cover drugs bought by that kilo.
我告诉过你是妈妈干的
I told you it was mama.
药方上有日期 卡洛斯
The prescription was dated. Carlos
开药那阵胡安妮塔正昏迷着呢
And Juanita was in a coma when this claim was filed.
是你一手策划的 别赖你妈
You did this. Not your mother.
男人一点 承认吧 学学你妈妈
At least be man enough to own up to it. She would have been.
别走
Stop!
记着我怀孕了 野蛮人
Pregnant, caveman. Remember?
-你要去哪 -离开这
- Where are you going? - Away.
我明天就要去蹲监狱了
I'm going to jail. I'll be gone tomorrow.
我知道 所以我只带了一件行李
I know. That's why I only packed one bag.
那孩子怎么办 加布丽尔
What about the baby, Gabrielle? Huh?
我的孩子怎么办
What about my baby?
-你的孩子 -好吧 咱俩的孩子
- Oh, your baby? - Fine. Our baby.
我们都有孩子了 孩子不能没有爸妈
We're a family now. This baby needs its mother and its father.
卡洛斯 谁说你是孩子他爸了
Oh, Carlos. Who ever said you were the father?
你干什么
Hey. What the hell are you doing?
混♥蛋♥罪犯
Damn felon!
全体注意 疑犯D16-30
All units, code D 16-30.
从家里逃跑了
Suspect is in violation of house arrest.
在林荫大道向西移♥动♥
Heading west on Park boulevard.
14分队 已经在路上了
This is unit 14. We're on our way.
-看来联调局有个逃犯 -出发
- Looks like the FEDs have a runner. - Let's go.
约翰在吗
Is John here?
要是我说不在是不是还得吃你一巴掌
If I say no will you slap me again?
他去上班了 有什么事
He's working. Why?
我离开我丈夫了
I just left my husband.
来了
Hang on.
以为帮我剪剪草坪就能睡我老婆吗
Think just because you mow my lawn, you can bang my wife?
怎么回事
Hey. What's going on?
汤姆 今天真是太疯狂了
Tom, I have had the craziest day.
今天早上米切尔和科恩斯公♥司♥
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表