剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
所以我想问问你有何高见
That's why I hoped to take advantage of your expertise.
你想让我怎么帮你呢
Oh, lord. What do you want me to do?
你的富人朋友们都有保姆 顶级保姆
All your rich friends have nannies, a-list nannies.
我想找一个 但不惊动她们的雇主
I need to catch one without their bosses.
-为什么 -这样就可以挖一个过来
- Why? - So I can poach me one.
勒奈特
Lynette!
我以前在公♥司♥从不会干等着人才找上门
At my old job we didn't wait for good people to come to us.
去别的公♥司♥挖墙脚是家常便饭
We went out and raided other companies.
雇保姆也是一个道理
It's no different with hiring a nanny.
我知道好帮手很难找
I understand that good help is hard to find,
可偷别人家的保姆也太不像话了
but stealing a family's nanny is so unseemly.
强扭的瓜不甜 如果我出价高
I'm not twisting anyone's arm. If I make a better offer,
自然有能人愿意得到应有的报酬
why shouldn't a qualified person reap the benefits?
拜托啦 哪里能找到优秀的保姆
So, come on, where can I score some high-grade nanny?
索利斯夫人 我有个好消息
Hey, Mrs. Solis. I have some awesome news.
我有个坏消息 你先说吧
I have some not-so-awesome news. You go first.
我和丹妮尔分手了
I broke it off with Danielle.
法语课上我传了张纸条给她
I passed her a note during French class.
我们俩又可以在一起了
So we can be together.
-约翰 你可真会挑时间 -怎么了
- John, your timing is impeccable. - What do you mean?
苏珊·梅尔昨晚看到我们了
Susan Mayer saw us last night,
她全都知道了
and she knows everything.
自从车祸后 布里开始担心
Since the accident, Bree had started to worry
她儿子的良知都灰飞烟灭了
her son's sense of morality was going up in smoke.
她的担心是有必要的
She was right to be concerned.
安德鲁 我能进来吗
Andrew? Can I come in?
等一下
Uh, yeah. Just a sec.
什么事儿
Hey, what's up?
你在笑什么
Why are you smiling?
我刚才听了个笑话
It's just a... joke that I heard.
-讲什么的 -是个黄色笑话
- Oh. What was it about? - Well, it's kind of dirty, mom.
很好 我还在想
Charming. What I was wondering is
你有没有花时间来反省
if you've bothered to spend any time reflecting on
自己为什么会被禁足
the reasons that you've been grounded
以及为索利斯家带来的痛苦
and the pain you've caused the Solis family.
没错 我已经认识到自己的
Yeah. I totally get how my actions
所作所为有多恶劣
have affected, like, everything else.
真的吗
Really?
我是说 当我闯了祸之后
I mean, you know, like, when I do something like I did,
你就得帮我收拾烂摊子
then you gotta do something like you did,
这样 很好
which is, you know, it's cool,
因为 这么一来所有事就扯平了
Because... Then everything just kind of balances itself out
然后 就没事啦
and... and goes all smooth again.
-你懂吗 -不 我不懂
- You know? - No, I don't.
这是什么味道
What's that smell?
你在抽大♥麻♥吗
Have you been smoking marijuana?
-不 当然没有 -你都神志不清了
- No, of course not. - You are strung out!
-不不 我没有 -借过
- No! no, no, no, mom. - Excuse me.
-这是什么 -你将要排尿的容器
- What's that? - The container you'll urinate into.
-给我过来 -好疼
- Come on. - Ow! ow! ow, that hurts!
斯科尔医生 你怎么来了
Dr. Sicher, what are you doing here?
杨先生 我不想让你过于担心
Mr. Young, I didn't want to upset you
所以不请自来了
by telling you over the phone.
-发生什么事了 -扎克从银羽逃走了
- What is it? - Zach is missing from Silvercrest.
应该是昨晚的事情
It happened yesterday evening,
我们猜是在倒班的时候
we think during the shift change.
我知道这听起来很不好受 十分抱歉
I know this is difficult to hear. I'm sorry.
没错 真是够倒霉的
Yeah, well, uh, it's just been one of those days.
我还是不明白你为什么和丹妮尔分手
I still don't get why you're not with Danielle any more.
她在雷的派对上是那么性感
She looked so slutty at Ray's party.
我觉得她不适合我
She's not my type, I guess.
你还在和那位已婚女士纠缠不清吗
You still hung up on your mysterious married lady?
她有什么好 当然 除了美貌
What is it with her? Besides the obvious, of course.
我们的话题很现实
We talk about real stuff.
她不拿我当只会打理草坪的傻小子看
She doesn't treat me like some lame yard boy.
可你就是个傻小子
But you are a lame yard boy.
但是现在一切都完了
It's all messed up now anyway.
她的朋友发现了我们的事
Her friend found out about us.
要是传出去 她丈夫会杀了我的
If it gets out, her husband's gonna kill me.
想想好的一面
On the upside,
大家都知道你搞上一个火♥辣♥的主妇
your social status at school is going to explode
你在学校可就名声大噪了
when people find out you're doing a hot housewife.
闭嘴
Shut up, dude.
请告诉我他是怎么逃出去的
Please explain to me how he could just walk out.
我付的钱足够你去买♥♥把像样的锁了
With the money I pay, you can afford a padlock.
出于人格尊重 我们不是监视机构
With all due respect, we are not a high-security facility,
并且你拒绝用我们的方法来治疗扎克
and you restrict our ability to treat Zach.
你到底想说什么
What the hell does that mean?
你坚持用药物而不是心理疗法
You insist we medicate him without psychotherapy,
那只会使问题严重化
that is a recipe for disaster.
扎克的情绪很不稳定
Zach is a troubled young man,
他会变得越来越糟糕
and he's getting progressively worse.
你饿吗
Hungry?
快要饿死了
I'm starving.
布里向勒奈特透露了峪景公园的内♥幕♥
Bree had given Lynette the low-down on Valley View Park.
这里是高级保姆
It was a gathering place for upscale nannies
和他们的小主顾聚集的地方
and their young charges.
勒奈特是第一次来这
It was Lynette's first time there,
而且她决心不能空手而归
and she was determined not to go home alone.
当然 勒奈特的标准可不低
Of course, Lynette had high standards,
所以想让她看对眼
so making a connection...
也不是件容易事
...wasn't easy.
她不停地寻找着那个特别的人
Still, she was desperate to find that special someone.
能跟她一拍即合的人
And that's exactly who she found.
好吧
Ok. All right.
一个给你 一个给艾米
Here's one for you, and one for Amy.
玩得开心点
All right, have fun,
有事就过来找我 好吗
and I'll be right here if you need me, ok?
从她看到她那一刻起
From the moment she saw her...
-我能坐这吗 -坐吧
- Is this seat taken? - No, go ahead.
勒奈特就发誓一定要请到她
...Lynette knew she had to have her.
你和孩子们很合得来嘛
You are wonderful with those children.
谢谢
Thanks.
-我叫勒奈特 -科莱尔
- I'm Lynette. - Claire.
科莱尔 我很喜欢这名字
Claire? I always loved that name.
那么科莱尔
So, Claire...
你经常来这儿吗
Do you come here often?
-这是什么 -你儿子的尿样
- What's this? - Your son's urine.
我过会再来
I'm gonna need a moment.
我怀疑安德鲁一直在抽大♥麻♥
I think Andrew has been smoking marijuana.
我想让你马上拿它去做个检测
So I want you to take this and get it tested right away.
为什么
Why?
因为我想让他离开游泳队
Because I want to pull him from the swim team.
而且我觉得没证据他们不会放人
And I don't think they will allow it without proof.
不管有没有证据 你都不能逼他退队
Proof or no proof. You're not taking him off the team.
不 我一定要
Yes, I am.
你要是敢去 我就去找教练
If you try, I'm gonna go to the coach
让他别理你
and tell him to ignore you.
我们不能就因为安德鲁抽了口大♥麻♥
We're not gonna screw up Andrew's future,
就毁了他的前途
because he sparked a doobie.
-别这样 我们谁没抽过 -我就没有
- I mean, come on, we've all done it. - Not all of us.
雷克斯 我还以为你搬回家
Rex, I thought you moved back home
是为了规劝安德鲁
to try straighten Andrew out,
告诉他 他的行为会有什么后果
To teach him the consequences of his actions.
你怎么连这都要和我争论
I don't understand why are you fighting me on this?
因为我不同意
Because I disagree.
而且我们就要离婚了
Because we're still getting divorced.
我也不必再对你俯首称臣了
And I don't have to let you push me around any more.
我从没要你俯首称臣
I never pushed you around.
我们事事都有商有量的啊
We always made our decisions together.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表