剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
走
Go.
勒奈特用不着这么关心我丈夫
Lynette shouldn't have been so concerned about my husband.
他所担心的是那些不会浮出水面的秘密
He had other things on his mind. Things below the surface.
我葬礼第二天的早上 我的朋友们
The morning after my funeral, my friends
和邻居们就默默地回到了
and neighbors quietly went back
他们忙碌的生活中
to their busy, busy lives.
有的在做饭
While some did their cooking...
有的在打扫
...And some did their cleaning...
有的在做瑜伽
...And some did their yoga...
还有的
...Others...
在做"家庭作业"
...did their "homework".
你好
Hi...
我是朱莉 我把球踢到你家后院了
I'm Julie. I kicked my soccer ball into your backyard.
好的 那我们过去捡
Oh, ok. Well, let's go round and get it.
别出来
Stay
他妻子一年前死了 他本想留在洛杉矶
His wife died a year ago. He wanted to stay in LA,
但是那有太多回忆了
but here were too many memories.
税务原因他现在只能租♥房♥♥
He's renting for tax purposes,
但是他想尽快买♥♥一幢
but hopes to buy a place soon.
我不敢相信你竟然去那了
I can't believe you went over there
我看到你们在告别会上调情了
Hey, I saw you both flirting at the wake.
你们双方都有好感
You are obviously into each other
既然知道他单身 你就能约他啦
Now you know he's single, you can ask him out.
朱莉 我喜欢德尔菲诺先生 我承认
Julie, I like Mr. Delfino, I do.
我只是不知道自己是否准备好约会了
I just... I don't know if I'm ready to start dating yet.
你需要回到社交圈去
You need to get back out there.
你上次做♥爱♥是什么时候
Come on. How long has it been since you've had sex?
你生气了
Are you mad that I asked you that?
不是 我在想答案
No, I'm trying to remember.
我不想再跟你讨论我的情感生活了
I don't want to talk to you about my love life any more.
会刺♥激♥到我
It warns me out
我本来不应该说 只是
I wouldn't have said anything.It's just...
什么
What?
我听见爸爸的女朋友问
I heard dad's girlfriend ask if you'd
你离婚之后有没有约过谁
dated anyone since the divorce.
爸爸说他很怀疑
And dad said he doubted it.
然后他们都笑了
And then they both laughed.
嗨 苏珊
Hey, Susan.
嗨 麦克 我带了个搬家礼物给你
Hi, Mike. I brought you a little house-warming gift.
我应该早点送礼物过来的
I should've brought something by earlier, but
-实际上 你是第一个拜访的 -真的吗
- Actually, you're the first to stop by. - Really?
苏珊知道自己很幸运
Susan knew she was lucky.
-一个称心的单身汉搬到了紫藤郡 -欢迎
- An eligible bachelor had moved on to Wisteria Lane - Welcome
而她又是第一个发现的
and she was the first to find out.
但她也知道 好消息
But she also knew that good news...
-你们好啊 -总是不胫而走
- Hello there. - ...Travels quickly.
伊迪·布利特是方圆五个街区内
Edie Britt was the most predatory
最风♥骚♥的离异女子
divorce in a five-block radius.
她的俘虏不计其数
Her conquests were numerous.
种类繁多
Varied.
如传奇一般
and legendary.
你好 苏珊 希望没打扰到你们
Hi, Susan. I hope I'm not interrupting.
你一定就是麦克·德尔非诺
You must be Mike Delfino.
你好 我是伊迪·布利特
Hi, I'm Edie... Britt.
我住那
I live over there.
欢迎搬来紫藤郡
Welcome to Wisteria Lane.
苏珊碰到对手了 还是个荡♥妇♥
Susan had met the enemy. And she was a slut.
谢谢 这是什么
Thank you. What's this?
茄汁香肠
Sausage puttanesca.
不过是我随便做的
It's just something I threw together.
谢谢 伊迪
Well, thanks, Edie.
真好 我应该请你们进来的
That's... great. I'd invite you both in,
但是我正在忙
but I was sort of in the middle of something.
我赴约就要迟到了
I'm late for an appointment.
我就是过来打个招呼
I just wanted to say hi.
就这样 麦克·德尔非诺之争开始了
And just like that, the race for Mike Delfino had begun.
有一瞬间 苏珊想她和伊迪说不定
For a moment, Susan wondered if her rivalry with Edie
可以友好地竞争
would remain friendly.
哦 麦克 我听说你是个水管工
Oh, Mike, I heard you're a plumber.
但是她想起来 在男人的问题上
But she was reminded that when it came to men...
你一会能过来看看我家的管道吗
Do you think you could stop by later and take a look at my pipes?
-女人不会公平竞争 -没问题
- ...Women don't fight fair. - Sure.
谢啦
Thanks.
拜 苏珊
Bye, Susan.
你别想像管小孩那样指挥我
You can't order me around like I am a child.
加布丽尔
Gabrielle.
不 我才不去
No, no. I'm not going.
这是生意 塔纳卡希望每人都携眷出席
It's business. Tanaka expects everyone to bring their wives.
每次我在那男人周围 他都想捏我的屁♥股♥
Every time I'm around that man, he tries to grab my ass.
去年我从他那赚了二十万
I made over 200,000 doing business with him last year.
如果他想捏你的屁♥股♥ 让他捏
If he wants to grab your ass, you let him.
约翰
John.
索利斯先生 你吓到我了
Mr. Solis, you scared me.
那怎么还有杂草 你上周就该除掉的
Why is that bush there? You were supposed to dig it up last week.
-我没时间 -别找借口
- I didn't have time. - I don't want to hear your excuses.
把它处理好
Just take care of it.
我讨厌你跟我说话的语气
I really hate the way you talk to me.
我讨厌花一万五千块买♥♥条
And I hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace
没它你就活不下去的钻石项链
which you couldn't live without.
但是我学着接受了
But I'm learning to deal with it.
我能告诉塔纳卡我们明晚都会去了吗
So can I tell Tanaka we'll be there tomorrow?
约翰 邦迪在厨房♥的架子上
John, we have bandages top shelf in the kitchen.
谢谢 索利斯夫人
Thanks, Mrs. Solis.
好吧 我去
Fine, I'll go.
但是我会整晚
But I'm keeping my back pressed
都靠墙站着的
against the wall the entire time.
看到了吧 这就是婚姻的真谛
See, now this is what a marriage is all about.
妥协
Compromise.
-你手指没事吧 -没事 一个小口子而已
- Is your finger ok? - Yeah, it's just a small cut.
给我看看
Let me see. Mmm.
索利斯夫人 我喜欢和你亲热
You know, Mrs. Solis, I really like it when we hook up,
但是 我还有活要干
but, um, you know, I got to get my work done and...
我可丢不起这份工作
...I can't afford to lose this job.
这张桌子可是纯手工雕刻
This table was hand-carved.
卡洛斯从意大利进购的
Carlos had it imported from Italy.
花了他$23000
It cost him $23,000.
你这次想在桌子上做吗
You want to do it on the table this time?
当然了
Absolutely.
我们不能喝普通一点的汤吗
Why can't we ever have normal soup?
丹妮尔 罗勒汤就很普通啊
Danielle, there is nothing abnormal about basil puree.
就一次
Just once,
喝一点大家都知道的汤
couldn't we have a soup that people have heard of?
例如法式洋葱汤 或者菜豆汤
Like French onion or navy bean.
首先 你♥爸♥爸对洋葱过敏
First of all, your father can't eat onions.
那是致命的
He's deathly allergic. And I won't
再说我也不认为菜豆汤是个好主意
even dignify your navy bean suggestion.
炖小牛胫味道怎么样
So... how's the osso buco?
-还可以 -只是还可以
- It's ok. - It's ok?
安德鲁 我花了三小时做这顿饭
Andrew, I spent three hours cooking this meal.
但别人却随口敷衍一句
How do you think it makes me feel when you
"还可以" 想想我的感受
say "it's okay" in that sullen tone?
没人让你花三小时准备晚饭
Who asked you to spend three hours on dinner?
你说什么
Excuse me?
汤姆·哈伯的妈妈工作回来后
Tim Harper's mom gets home from work,
直接打开一些猪肉和豆子罐头
pops open a can of pork and beans,
然后热热闹闹的吃饭 大家都很开心
and boom, they're eating. Everyone's happy.
你宁愿我做猪肉和豆子吗
You'd rather I serve pork and beans?
我求你赶紧道歉
Apologize now. I am begging.
我的意思是
I'm saying,
有必要总是显摆你的厨艺吗
do you always have to serve cuisine?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表