剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第三集
Desperate Housewives S01E03
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on desperate housewives
她是他妻子
She was his wife.
他有权知道事情的真♥相♥
He deserves to have all the facts.
但她就这样抛弃了她的丈夫和孩子
She abandoned her husband and her
我永远不会原谅她
son and I'll never forgive her.
又回到老问题上了
It's the age-old question,
我们到底有多想知道邻居的秘密
how much do we want to know about our neighbors?
请你取消和离婚律师的见面
You gonna cancel the meeting with the divorce lawyer.
我们去找个婚姻顾问
We'll find a marriage councilor.
我是麦克·德尔非诺
I'm Mike Deifino.
我是苏珊·梅尔 我住对面
Susan Mayer. I live across the street.
想跟他约会
If you wanna dating him,
得主动约他
you're gonna have to ask him out.
我一直希望他能来约我
I keep hoping he'll ask me out.
我讨厌你跟我说话的语气
I really hate the way you talk to me.
我讨厌花一万五千块买♥♥条钻石项链
I hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace,
但是我学着接受了
but I'm learning to deal with it.
-你爱他吗 -当然
- Do you love him? - I do.
那我们为什么还在这偷♥情♥
So then why are we here? Why are we doing this?
因为我可不想某天醒来
Because I don't want to wake up one morning,
想把自己的脑袋打爆
With a sudden urge to blow my brains out.
我死了以后
After I died,
我开始放弃那些
I began to surrender the parts of
对我来说已经不再重要的东西
myself that were no longer necessary.
欲望 信念 抱负 猜疑
My desires, beliefs, ambitions, doubts --
我的七情六欲都已不复存在
every trace of my humanity was discarded.
当我迈入永生的瞬间
I discovered when moving through eternity,
我发现我变得轻松多了
it helps to travel lightly.
但是 我依然保有一样东西
In fact, I held on to only one thing
那就是我的记忆
my memory.
当我回头看身后的世界
It's astonishing to look back on the world I left behind
真是令人吃惊
I remember it all --
每个细节都历历在目
every single detail.
比如我的朋友布里·范德坎普
Like my friend Bree Van de Kamp.
我还记得她自信的微笑
I remember the easy confidence of her smile,
优雅的手势
the gentle elegance of her hands,
亲和的语气
the refined warmth of her voice.
但最难忘的
But what I remember most about Bree
雷克斯 晚餐很棒吧
Rex, wasn't that lovely --
是她眼神中的恐惧
Was the look of fear in her eyes.
布里发现她的世界正在分崩离析
Bree had started to realize her world was unraveling,
对于凡事求完美的她来说
and for a woman who despised loose ends,
这是不可接受的
that was unacceptable.
雷克斯 起来了
Rex. Rex. You need to get up.
天还没亮呢
It's not even light out.
快起床
Please hurry.
如果孩子们看到你睡在这儿
If the kids see you sleeping down here,
他们会问东问西的
they're going to start asking questions.
让他们问好了 我不在乎
Let 'em ask. I don't care anymore.
可我在乎
Well, I care.
没必要让他们察觉出我们之间出问题了
They don't need to be burden with our marital problems
我们尽快把关系修缮好
While we're working things out, the least
现在至少需要做些表面功夫
we can do is try to keep up appearances.
是啊 表面功夫
Oh, yeah. Appearances.
我都忘了得做做表面功夫
I keep forgetting about appearances.
雷克斯你看起很疲惫
Oh, Rex, you look so tired.
我根本睡不着
I didn't sleep.
这东西睡起来真不舒服
This damn thing is so uncomfortable.
何不搬回楼上 睡我们的床
Well, why don't you move back upstairs and sleep in our bed?
我们现在在接受婚姻咨♥询♥
We're in marriage counseling, Bree.
我们需要搞清楚这点
I think that would confuse things.
可是
It's just--
我想你
I miss you.
我知道
I know you do.
当然 如果我还是无法入睡
Of course, if I don't find out start
我迟早会因为疲劳过度
getting some sleep, pretty soon
被迫搬回楼上去睡
I'll be forced to move back upstairs out of sure exhaustion.
没错 布里害怕很多事
Yes, Bree was afraid of many things,
但是有一样她从不害怕
but if there was one thing she wasn't afraid of...
就是挑战
it was a challenge.
紫藤郡的早晨 平静如往昔
The day on Wisteria Lane began like any other.
咖啡和早报 一天的生活便开始了
With a cup of coffee and the moring paper.
让我安静一会儿
Just give me a second....
勒奈特开始了经济版的阅读
And while Lynette read the business section.
加布丽尔在研究秋季时装
And Gabrielle studied the fall collections
布里在报上寻找装饰的小贴士
And Bree searched for decorating ideas
苏珊在浏览头版时 报纸的日期
Susan scanned the front page and saw something
引起了她的注意
that caught her eye
美景先驱报 2004年10月15日
玛丽·艾莉丝的晚宴
都几点了
What's about time.
别这样 我带了零食哦
Be nice. I come bearing snacks.
勒奈特 这些扑克很黏
Lynette, these cards are sticky
我知道 普雷斯顿用了三张方块
I know. Preston used the three of diamonds
去挖罐子里的果酱
to took scoop jam out of the jar.
真好 我们还有49张牌能玩
Gorgeous, thankful we have 49 cards to play with.
大家好 对不起我来晚了
Hello. Sorry I'm late.
苏珊 我刚才正跟大家说
So, Susan and I was just telling the girls,
我想办一个晚宴
I want to throw a dinner party
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
我们大家都住这儿很久了
Well how long have we all lived on this street
一直没有机会聚聚
we've never done a big group thing
这主意不错
I think it's a great idea
保罗从来不欢迎大家过去
Paul never likes to have people over
管他呢 反正我要办一场
but the heck with him I'm doing it.
晚宴什么时候举♥行♥呢
So when is this shindig?
下个月的今天怎么样
How about a month from tonight?
16号♥ 大家都有空吗
That would be the 16th. Good for everyone?
我没问题 我们都做点什么呢
Works for me. Should we all make something?
不必了 交给我就行
Oh, no. This is my party.
我一直期盼能邀请大家来我家
I've been wanting to have everyone over for years.
我很高兴 这个想法终于快实现了
I'm so happy we're finally doing this.
肯定会很有趣
It's gonna be so much fun.
我知道 她的晚宴
I know. Her dinner.
我们怎么把这事儿都给忘了
How could we have all forgotten about this?
我们其实没忘 只是通常
We didn't exactly forget, it's just usually
如果女主人死了 宴会就自动取消了
when the hostess dies the party's off.
勒奈特
Lynette
不是我无礼 我只是说事实
I'm not being flip. I'm just pointing out a reality.
玛丽·艾莉丝很期待这次聚会
Mary Alice was so excited about it.
真是不幸
It's so sad.
我们来帮她办吧
I think we should go through with it.
你确定 这样未免不太合适吧
Really? Wouldn't that be in poor taste?
这也是一个纪念玛丽·艾莉丝的方式
No. It's sort of a way to honor Mary Alice.
这个宴会对她来说很重要
It was so important to her
我们也可以放松下
We could all use a fun night.
那正好 我购买♥♥了新面粉
Well, good, because I have some new flour
早就迫不及待想让你们尝尝了
that I have been just dying to show off.
勒奈特
Lynette?
-我同意 -我要做炖羊腿
- I'm in. - I'll make braised lamb shanks.
我还是同意
I'm still in.
我得准备几人份的晚餐呢
So how many I will be cooking for?
7份 三对夫妻外加苏珊 对吧
Seven. Three couples and Susan. Does that sound right?
不 大错特错
No, it sounds very, very wrong.
你想邀请谁
Is there somebody you'd like to invite?
我有个想法
I have an idea.
一个晚宴
A dinner party.
宝贝儿 我可能会工作到很晚
Honey, I may be working late.
德尔曼的建议真是一团糟
The Dillman proposal's a complete mess.
不行 你答应这几晚都会在家陪我的
No, no, you promised to be home every night this week.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表