剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
万一我想谈谈自己迷死了
What if I want to talk about the big crush I have
街对面的水管工呢
on the plumber that lives across the street?
-迷死了 -是啊
- Big crush, huh? - Oh, yeah.
那你可得再多说点
Well, you'd have to tell me more.
他的微笑摄人心魄
Well... He's got a smile that's to die for.
更别提他的纹身了
And don't get me started on his tattoo.
谢谢你
Thanks.
布里
Oh, Bree.
真是稀客啊
What a nice surprise.
你要进来吗
Would you like to come in?
那要看情况了
Well, that depends.
你在跟我的丈夫暗渡陈仓吗
Are you having an affair with my husband?
要再来点土豆泥吗
Would you like some more potatoes?
你已经问过了
You already asked me that.
抱歉 看到你平安无事我太放松了
Sorry. I'm so relieved you're safe,
脑子都不灵光了
I'm not thinking straight.
是否意味着你不会把我送回银羽了
Does that mean you're not gonna send me back to Silvercrest?
你要明白 你的暴♥力♥行为
You've gotta understand, your behavior, the violence,
擅自闯进范德坎普家
breaking into the Van de Kamps...
我不知道你是怎么回事
I just didn't know what you were going through.
你本可以问我的
You could have asked me.
我一直记得那些事
I've been remembering things...
我小时候发生的事
things from when I was little.
-什么样的事 -可怕的事
- What kind of things? - Awful things.
扎克 听我说
Zach, listen to me.
有时候回首过去不是好事
Sometimes it's not good to look back on the past.
可我忍♥不住
But I can't help it.
那些画面一直萦绕在我脑袋里
These images just keep popping into my head.
那你就得想办法忘掉它们
You've got to find a way to push them back out again.
好吧
Ok.
再来点土豆泥
More potatoes?
好的
Yes, please.
恢复平静的生活真好啊
Sure is nice to be back to normal.
你应该知道雷克斯仍然很爱你
You should know that Rex still loves you... very much.
-他说的吗 -是的
- He said that? - Yes.
那他为什么还那么不开心呢
Then why is he so unhappy?
他有一些需要
He has certain needs,
却又害怕跟你谈论它们
and he's afraid to discuss them with you.
需要 是性方面的需要吗
Needs? Like... sexual needs?
没错
Yes.
你满足了他的需要吗
And have you fulfilled those needs?
我明白了
I see.
你这个厚颜无♥耻♥的女人
You are pretty brazen for a woman who just admitted,
居然这么平静地承认跟我丈夫上♥床♥
however tacitly, that she just slept with my husband.
我要是告诉别人
If I told anyone in this neighbor,
大家都会唾弃你
they would never speak to you again.
你不会告诉别人的
You're not gonna tell a soul.
没错 你可能会恨我
Yeah, you may hate me,
可你更讨厌被羞辱的感觉
but you'd hate the humiliation a lot more.
我不恨你 梅茜 我可怜你
Oh, I don't hate you, Maisy. I pity you.
-嗨 -嗨 勒奈特
- Hi. - Oh, hey, Lynette.
-你要出门了吗 -是的
- You heading out now? - Yep.
我会晚点回来 家里一切照旧
I'll be home late, so just the usual routine.
睡午觉奖励一分钱
A nap for penny and...
5点后不能吃糖 我知道
I know, no sugar after five. I got it.
你最棒了
You're the best.
还有件事
Oh, one more thing.
晚餐吃玉米热狗时
Since the boys are having corndogs for dinner,
我希望你能让他们吃点蔬菜下去
I'd like you to make sure they get a vegetable to go with it.
-球芽甘蓝 -铁元素丰富
- Brussels sprouts? - They're full of iron.
保证他们都吃干净了
Make sure they clean their plates.
没问题 我自有办法
Not a problem. I have this trick.
我要在蔬菜上洒满奶酪
I cover the veggies with some cheese.
真够狡猾的
Ooh. You sly dog.
当晚 勒奈特坐下来看自己拍摄的
That night Lynette settled in to watch her personal pick
年度最佳逗趣电影
for fell-good movie of the year.
你们得把芽甘蓝吃了
You need to eat your Brussels sprouts.
-芽甘蓝 最恶心了 -我不吃
- Brussels sprouts? Disgusting! - I don't want this!
你们要吃 别扔了
Hey! Yes, you do! Don't throw them.
-快住手 -我讨厌芽甘蓝
- Hey! Hey, stop it! - I hate Brussels sprouts!
你们都住手
You guys, stop it!
别扔我 快停下
Do not throw them at me. Cut it out!
他们给我做手术了
They operated, huh?
当然做了
They sure did.
手术顺利吗
How'd it go?
很顺利
It went well.
大夫说你有如重获新生
The surgeon says you're gonna be as good as new.
-你刚刚哭过 -是的
- You look like you've been crying. - I have.
我真害怕你会死掉
I was so afraid you were gonna die.
有好多事我还没机会告诉你呢
There's so many things I haven't had a chance to tell you.
-真抱歉让你这么担心 -没关系
- I'm sorry you were so worried. - That's ok.
你现在怎样 雷克斯
How are you now, Rex?
够坚强来听
Are you strong enough
我要跟你讲的事吗
to listen to the things I need to tell you?
当然 亲爱的
Sure, honey.
我知道你还很爱我
I know you still love me.
梅茜告诉我的
Maisy told me.
是吗
She did?
雷克斯 此刻起我不再是你妻子
As of this moment, Rex, I am no longer your wife.
我会去找个
I am gonna go out and find
最擅于复仇的律师
the most vindictive lawyer I can find,
然后掏空你的一切
and together we are going to eviscerate you.
我要夺走你的金钱
I am gonna take away your money,
你的家庭 还有你的尊严
your family and your dignity.
-听见了吗 -布里
- Do you hear me? - Bree...
得知你还爱着我 我很兴奋
And I am so thrilled to know that you still love me.
因为我要把人所能承受的
Because I want what's about to happen to you...
最极致的伤害加诸于你
...to hurt as much as is humanly possible.
我很高兴在你死之前
I'm so glad you didn't die before
还有机会告诉你这些
I got a chance to tell you that.
信任 脆弱得不堪一击
Trust is a fragile thing.
-拜 伙计们 -拜 妈妈
- Bye, guys! - Bye, mom!
一旦获得 信任会赋予我们极大的自♥由♥
Once earned, it affords us tremendous freedom.
可一旦失去 就再也无法挽回
But once trust is lost, it can be impossible to recover.
[婚姻家庭专案]
当然事实是 我们不知道该信任谁
Of course, the truth is, we never know who we can trust.
即便最亲近的人也会背叛我们
Those we're closest to can betray us.
警♥察♥ 快开门
Police, open up!
而拯救我们的也可能是陌生人
And total strangers can come to our rescue.
最终 大部分人选择只相信自己
In the end, most people decide to trust only themselves.
这是让我们
It really is the simplest way
远离伤害的最简单途径
to keep from getting burned.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表