剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我来解决
I'll take care of it.
谢谢妈妈
Thank you, mama.
很抱歉我打了你 但我们得坚强点
I'm sorry I had to hit you, but we're strong people.
出现问题时我们不能哭
We don't cry about our problems.
我们要想办法解决
We find ways to fix them.
当紫藤郡的人保持日常巡逻
While the residents of Wisteria Lane kept up their patrols
试图阻止未来的闯入事件时
in an effort to prevent future break-ins,
勒奈特制定了一个计划
Lynette hatched a plan to break her
好让她的孩子进入巴克利学校
children into Barcliff Academy.
孩子们 起来了
Boys, wake up.
快点 我们今天可要好好玩玩
Come on. We're gonna have some fun today.
-快点 -妈
- Come on. - Mom. Hi.
加油 我打赌你们能超过我 加油
Come on! I bet you can beat me! Come on!
快快快 对 驾
Go, go, go! Yes, yes, yes! Mush!
驾 驾 驾
Mush! Mush! Mush!
妈妈我累了
Mom, I'm tired.
我还能看见你们的头
If I can still see your head,
看来你们挖得还不够深
the pool's not deep enough.
你儿子平常都这么无精打采吗
Are your boys usually so docile?
刚开始他们总是有点害羞
They're always a little shy at first.
看他们多全神贯注啊
Look at that concentration.
波特很喜欢玩字谜
Porter loves his puzzles.
汽车旅馆见
妈妈 我去买♥♥点东西 马上回来
Mama, I'll be right back. I'm going to the store.
加布丽尔 我跟你一块去
Gabrielle! I'm coming with you.
我要给卡洛斯做点玉米粉蒸肉
I want to make some tamales for Carlos.
我不是去超♥市♥
No, I'm not going to the supermarket.
我是去内衣店
I'm going to the lingerie store.
-也好 我要买♥♥文胸 -我要去很久
- Good. I need some bras. - I'm gonna be a while.
我可能还要做个脸
I might get a facial.
我也可以做脸啊
I have a face.
-麦克 -最近怎样
- Hey, Mike. - How's it going?
-还行 过来打个招呼 -你好
- Good. Just came by to say hello. - Hello.
你还记得邻里治安会上那个警♥察♥吗
So you remember the cop from the neighborhood watch meeting?
他同意查一下我在弗罗姆太太家
He agreed to run a fingerprint check on
发现的螺丝刀上的指纹
the screwdriver I found at Mrs. Frome's house.
他同意了 没丢什么东西啊
He did? Nothing was taken.
但是有人闯入就是犯罪啊
Still, somebody broke in. It is a crime.
不过奇怪的是那个警♥察♥邀请我去
So the weird thing is the cop asked me out,
和他约会
on a date.
我也同意了
And I sort of said yes.
我只是想知道你的看法
I was just curious what you thought about that.
你是在征求我同意你去跟他约会
You're asking my permission to go out with him?
不不 我只是
No. No, I just uh...
想听听你的意见
was wondering your opinion.
我没什么意见
I don't really have one.
那行
Ok. Great.
好吧
Fine.
-谢谢 -苏珊 等等
- Thank you. - Susan, wait. Wait, I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
最近我的生活很复杂
My life is just really complicated right now.
你无需解释
You don't have to explain.
-苏珊 -很复杂嘛 我懂
- Susan. - It's complicated. I get it.
保罗 保罗
Paul? Paul?
扎克 抱歉 门是开着的
Oh. Hi, Zachary. Sorry, the door was open and...
没关系 进来吧
It's ok. You can come in.
你父亲在家吗 今天轮到我们去巡逻
Is your father here? We're scheduled to do a patrol today.
他又出城了
He had to go out of town. Again.
好吧 我一个人也可以的
Oh. Well, I guess I can do it by myself.
这里简直一尘不染
Wow. This place is just immaculate.
我妈妈喜欢整洁
My mom liked things clean.
她一定会为你感到骄傲
She would be very proud of you.
地板上的漆呢
What happened to your varnish?
这是我妈妈去世的地方
That's where my mother died.
我本想把血迹擦干净 却把清漆也擦掉了
I messed up the floor trying to get out the blood.
-我会告诉我爸爸你来过 -好的
- I'll tell my dad that you stopped by. - Ok.
扎克 你晚餐有安排吗
Zach, do you have plans for dinner?
-你经常购物啊 -是 怎样
- So you shop a lot, huh? - Yeah. So?
大部分女人频繁购物 都是因为
Most women that shop a lot, it's because
她们没有别的事可做
they don't have anything better to do.
-你想说什么 -如果你有了孩子
- What's your point? - Well, if you had children...
又来了
Here we go.
我只是说 孩子会让你的生活有个目标
I'm just saying that children give your life a purpose.
照顾孩子会很忙
You're so busy taking care of them
这样你就没空去考虑你是不是开心
you don't have time to wonder if you're happy.
胡安妮塔 这简直就是你的作风
You know, Juanita, this is so like you.
我请你来高高兴兴地购物
I invite you on a nice shopping
你就想办法折磨我
trip and you find ways to upset me.
你没有请我来 我自己跟来的
You didn't invite me. I invited myself.
你一直在看表
You keep looking at your watch.
是要去什么地方吗
Is there some place you have to be?
不是 我不是那种
No! And I am not one of those
不生孩子
women who has a hole in her heart
人生就不完整的女人
that can only be filled by a baby.
我喜欢现在的生活 我很充实
I like my life a lot. It's very fulfilling.
请原谅我儿媳妇 她充实过头了
Excuse my daughter-in-law. She's very fulfilled.
他没管你
So he just blew you off?
我告诉他另一个男人约我了
I told him another man asked me out.
这可是一个让麦克嫉妒的
It was a perfect opportunity for
完美机会 结果他什么反应都没
Mike to be jealous, and nothing.
你得抛媚眼 不然没用
Did you bat your eyes? It doesn't work if you don't bat your eyes.
能抛得动的我都抛了 没用
I batted everything that wasn't nailed down. Nothing.
-谢谢 -这是怎么回事
- Thanks. - So what's going on there?
我家闹地鼠
Gophers.
关于麦克的事真是抱歉 我知道你喜欢他
I'm sorry about Mike. I know you like him.
也许这是我的错
Maybe it's my fault.
也许只是我在一厢情愿
Maybe I just imagined an entire relationship
也许我们之前本来就什么也没有
with this man that didn't exist.
可你们确实在调情啊 我看见过 我见了
There has been flirting. I have seen it.
就是调情让我以为他善良
And the flirting made me think he was kind,
值得信任 诚实又健康
trustworthy, honest and hygienic.
一个男人朝我微笑几次
A guy just smiles at me three times
我就开始考虑婚礼该买♥♥什么餐具了
and I'm picking out wedding china.
我太丢人了
I'm a mess.
不过说实话 那也算是你的个人魅力
But to be fair, that's part of your charm.
当时卡尔也是这样的
That's what happened with Karl.
我就和他约会了几个月
I only dated him a couple of months.
睡在一起 然后结了婚
I filled in the blankets, I married him.
那简直是个灾难
It was a disaster.
你觉得麦克本质和卡尔一样
You think Mike is a Karl in disguise?
我不知道 那句话究竟是什么意思
I don't know. What does that mean anyway?
"我的生活很复杂"
"My life is complicated."
我要是想干等着
If I wanted to sit around and wait for nothing,
没必要来这儿等
I could do it on the can.
你迟到了 干嘛苦着脸
You're late. What's with the face?
我搞砸了 我潜进弗罗姆家
I screwed up. I broke into the
差一点被发现了
Frome house and almost got caught.
什么叫差一点
What's "almost"?
我不小心落下了一样沾有我指纹的东西
I accidentally left something behind with my prints on it.
-你不知道要戴手套吗 -这可是郊区
- Did you ever hear of gloves? - It's the suburbs.
我没想那么多
I didn't think it'd matter.
总而言之 警方正在排查
Anyway, the police are running
而我是有前科的
a check and I'm in the system.
我得在他们找上门之前搬走
I gotta pull up stakes before they come looking for me.
这笑声可真悦耳啊 对吧
That's a sweet sound. Laughter like that, huh?
让我上火
Pisses me off.
如果你被发现了 你就消失
If and when your cover is blown, you disappear.
在那之前 好好地给邻居们修水管
Until then, you keep fixing the neighbors' pipes.
我在这里待的时间越长
The more time I spend at this town,
就越觉得我们不该来这里
the more I think we're making a mistake.
他们都是好人
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表