剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
But over time the notes became ugly.
开始出现一些消极的留言
Hateful messages started showing up.
玛丽·艾丽丝将它们写给我
Mary Alice was writing them to me,
给扎克 也给她自己
to Zach, to herself.
-真的吗 -这是我失控的原因
- Really? - That's why I lost it.
我回忆起扎克和我过去的遭遇
I was reminded of what Zach and I had been through.
-保罗 真抱歉 -我们完全不知道
- Paul, I'm so sorry. - We had no idea.
是的
No.
无论如何 我希望你们
Anyway, I'd appreciate it
保守这个秘密
if you kept this to yourselves.
-看在扎克的份上 -当然 当然
- For Zach's sake. - Of course. Of course.
拜
Bye.
-我觉得他在撒谎 -我也这么想
- I think he's lying. - Huh. So do I.
斯加沃晋升为副总裁
你打不到我的 嘣 嘣
You didn't get me! Bang! Bang!
孩子们 过来一下
Boys, could you get in here, please?
-他弄坏了我的飞机 -我没有
- He broke my plane. - I did not.
这件事等会再说 我要你们把药吃了
We'll talk about that later. I need you to take medicine.
我们病了吗
Are we sick?
不算是 这是种特殊的药
Not exactly. There is a special medicine.
就像维他命 每天都要吃的 好吗
It's like a vitamin and you'll take it every day, ok?
待着别动
Stay right there.
把嘴张开
Now open up.
-来 -不要
- Here, you... - No.
-孩子们 这是 张嘴 -不要
- Guys, this is a... guys, here... - Nope.
在那一刻 勒奈特做了一个决定
In that moment, Lynette made a decision.
想要对付她的孩子们
When it came to dealing with her children,
不能再依靠药物了
medication was no longer an option.
当然 随着她的挫败感不断加深
Of course, given her continuing level of frustration,
勒奈特认为自我治疗
Lynette also felt a little
也无伤大雅
self-medication couldn't hurt.
你打算怎么办
So what's your strategy?
永远都不跟我说话了吗
Are you just never gonna speak to me again?
差不多
Something like that.
我想我欠你一个道歉
I suppose I do owe you an apology.
是么 我可不想让你逼自己
Careful. I wouldn't want you to strain yourself.
关于你父亲 我不应该说谎
I shouldn't have lied to you about your father.
你们不是小孩了 我应该告诉你们真♥相♥
You two are old enough to handle the truth
对不起
and I'm sorry.
继续
Keep going.
还有另外7000件事上 我都在生你的气
I'm mad at you for about 7,000 other things.
如果你觉得我会为把你拽出
If you think I'll apologize for taking
脱衣舞俱乐部而道歉的话 你就错了
you out of a strip club, you're wrong.
我认为那是我做得最棒的事之一
I consider it one of my finest moments.
安德鲁
Oh, Andrew.
我知道你因为
I know you blame me
你父亲的事怪我
for what's happening with your father,
但这不全是我的错
but it's not entirely my fault and
我希望你理解
I need you to understand that.
我理解
I do.
我只是 不想让他走
I just... don't want him to leave.
我也不想
Neither do I.
-妈妈 -什么事
- Mom. - Yeah?
我的门什么时候能装上
When can I have my door back?
三个月以后
Three months.
今天♥皇♥家橡树区发生了一起报复犯罪
Royal Oaks was the scene of a hate crime today.
当地的同性恋者 乔纳森·里思科
Jonathan Lisco, local gay activist
兼♥职♥男扮女装的演员
and part-time female impersonator,
在家中惨遭袭击
was brutally attacked in his home.
里思科怀疑
Lisco speculated the attack
这起袭击起因于
was in response to his efforts
他曾向他的雇主 即悬崖有限电视台
to secure same-sex partner insurance
力争给同性♥伴♥侣♥的
coverage from his employer,
福利保险
Cliffside cable.
警方发布了嫌犯的素描
Police are circulating this sketch of the assailant.
事实胜于雄辩
The circumstances speak for themselves.
我已经向我的公♥司♥表达了强硬的立场
I've taken a strong stance with my company.
你有什么要问我吗
Is there something you want to ask me?
没有
No.
你把它偷走了 对吧
You took it, didn't you?
晚上好 胡博太太
Good evening, Mrs. Huber.
都是我的错 没把杯子藏好
It's my own fault for not hiding the cup.
你有本事纵火
If you're capable of arson,
就有本事破门而入
obviously you're capable of breaking and entering.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about. Mrs. Huber.
我猜你一定把它销毁了吧
I suppose you destroyed it.
再说一遍 我不清楚你在说什么
Again, I don't know what you're talking about,
但是 没错 我是把它毁了
but... yeah, I did.
我本来会替你保守秘密的
I was going to keep your secret.
可惜你不信任我
It's a shame you couldn't trust me.
你真是麻烦 你知道吗
You're a piece of work. Do you know that?
苏珊 我们别闹僵了
Oh, Susan, let's not be unpleasant.
我们可以像从前一样
We can go back to the same friendly
维持友善的关系
relationship we've always had.
我会修剪好我家的草地
I will keep my lawn looking nice.
保证家里的音乐不会太大声
And I would make sure my music isn't played too loud.
如果我收到给你的邮件
And if I get some of your mail,
我会马上跑过去给你
heck, I'll run it right over,
因为这是一个好邻居该做的
'cause that's what good neighbors do.
但是从现在起 当我在街上碰见你
But from now on, when I run into you on the street,
我会说 "早上好 胡博太太"
and I say, "good morning, Mrs. Huber"
或者 "你好吗 胡博太太"
or "how are you, Mrs. Huber?"
你要知道 在我心里
Just know that inside
我会一直毅然决然地对你恨之入骨
I am quietly but decidedly hating your guts.
当心 亲爱的
Careful, dear,
别把话说死了
let's not say things we'll live to regret.
晚安 胡博太太
Good evening, Mrs. Huber.
他真的说玛丽·艾丽丝疯了
He actually said Mary Alice was crazy?
没说得这么明确 但是保罗说的每句话
Not in so many words, but everything Paul said
都好像是说 她得了精神分♥裂♥症
made it seem like she was schizophrenic.
凭直觉 我想他在隐瞒什么
I think he's hiding something. I know it.
等等 那卷录音带呢
But wait, what about the tape?
她说她的真名是安吉拉
She did say her name was Angela.
玛丽·艾丽丝没疯
Mary.Alice was not crazy.
我父亲是个检察官 他常说
My father was a prosecutor and he always
最简单的解释
said that the simplest explanation
通常都是对的
was usually right.
想想那个纸条
But remember the note said
"我知道你干的好事 真恶心
"I know what you did. It makes me sick.
我要告诉别人"
And I'm going to tell."
这显然不是写给自己看的
That's not something someone writes to themselves.
这是仇人所写的
That's a message sent by an enemy.
我知道你干的好事 真恶心 我要告诉别人
你想要我做什么
So exactly what is it you hired me to do?
很简单
It's very simple really.
有人写了那张便条给我妻子
Someone sent that note to my wife
我想知道是谁
and I need to know who.
什么人会写这样一张纸条呢
What type of person would send such a note?
是仇人吗 当然
Was it an enemy? Of course.
什么样的仇人呢 是熟人
But what kind? An acquaintance?
或是陌生人
A stranger?
还是相隔咫尺的邻居
Or how about a neighbor that lives a few feet away?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表