剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
太好了 亲爱的 太谢谢你了
Yes! Honey, thank you so much.
我保证一旦我搞定这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
You know what. I promise, I land this account
我就给你买♥♥个超漂亮的礼物
and I am gonna buy you something awful pretty.
汤姆是幸运的 勒奈特有成功的秘籍
Luckily for Tom, Lynette had a recipe for success.
不幸的是 秘籍少了必备配料
Unfortunately for her, she was missing the secret ingredient.
-你好 -是我
- Yeah. - It's me.
别转身 我婆婆能看见你
Don't turn around! My mother-in-law can see you.
我讨厌她一直盯着我们
I hate that she's watching us.
那一个小时后旅馆见
So meet me at the motel in an hour.
-约翰 -我有其他事
- John? - Uh... I've got plans.
取消不就行了
So cancel.
是丹妮尔 我们要去看电影
They're with Danielle. We're going to the movies.
-听起来像是约会 -没错
- That sounds like a date. - Yeah.
我不喜欢你去见其他女孩
Well, I have a problem with you seeing other girls.
我还不喜欢你有老公呢
I have a problem with you having a husband.
我们都得学着面对
I guess we both have to learn to deal.
别以为挑逗我就能补偿我
Don't even try to make it up to me by talking dirty.
喂
Hello?
范德坎普先生 太太
Mr. and Mrs. Van de Kamp.
你们的儿子昨天为了
So, your son decided to
取乐他的几个朋友
entertain some of his friends yesterday
把一个新生的头推进寄物柜里
by shoving a freshman's head into a locker.
就是詹森家的孩子吗
This was the Johnson boy?
是的 他把那孩子的鼻子弄断了
Yes. He broke the boy's nose.
因为我们向来治学严谨
Because of our no tolerance policy,
你的儿子可能要退学
your son may face expulsion.
因为小打小闹就要毁掉他的未来吗
You're gonna ruin his future over roughhousing?
雷克斯 这快构成伤害罪了
Rex, this was practically assault.
斯塔克老师 安德鲁确实做错了
Mrs. Stark, what Andrew did was clearly wrong.
不过在他的立场上 我和他母亲
But in his defence, his mother and I are going
正遭遇严重的婚姻问题
through severe marital problems.
和这有关系吗
Is that relevant?
我们的婚姻就快支离破碎了
Our marriage is disintegrating.
他当然需要发泄 他有权愤怒
Of course Andrew is acting out. He has every right to be angry.
如果他是因为你搬出去而愤怒
If he's angry about you moving out the house,
那他应该把你的头推进寄物柜里
perhaps he should shove your head into a locker.
我只是说 我们也有责任
All I'm saying is we need to take some of the responsibility here.
有责任的是安德鲁 把他的行为归罪到
So does Andrew. Blaming his actions on our problems,
我们的小问题上 这对他没好处
which are not serious, does not help him.
我们的问题很严重
Our problems are serious.
斯塔克老师 你按规矩处理吧
Mrs. Stark, you handle this however you see fit.
布里 我见过律师了
Bree, I've gone to an attorney.
今天晚些时候你就会收到离婚协议书
You're gonna be served with divorce papers later today.
-你去见了律师 -是啊
- You went to an attorney? - Yeah.
而且是个很好的
And a good one, too.
他最好很能干 一旦我们离婚
He'd better be, 'cause when I'm finished with you,
你名下将不会有一分钱
you won't have a cent to your name.
尽管放马过来
Bring it on.
我们就罚他留校查看吧
Perhaps detention is the way to go.
妈妈 你打扮得太正式了
Mom, you're getting too dressed up.
我知道 可我想让自己看上去更性感
I know, but I wanna look really sexy.
我告诉朋友你会在11点回家
I told my guys perheps you have to go home by 11
12点怎么样
Hm. How about midnight?
好吧 但是不能再晚了
All right, but no later.
我会担心的 你采取保护措施了吗
You know how I worry. So, you got protection?
天哪 我们没必要谈论这个话题
Oh, my god! We are so not having this conversation.
有必要 因为我喜欢独生子的感觉
We are, because I enjoy being an only child.
-你说完了吗 -快了
- Are you finished? - Almost.
我一直觉得我的第一次
You know I always assumed I'd have sex for the first time
要比你的下一次来得早
before you had it again.
好了 你快走吧
Ok, you can leave now.
你觉得怎么样 是不是太刻意了
What do you think? Trying too hard?
你知道什么
What do you know?
外面有80度而你还穿着一身的毛
It's 80 degrees outside and you're wearing fur.
你好 麦克
Hi, Mike.
伊迪
Hey, Edie.
瞧瞧 你看上去太漂亮了
Wow! Get a load of you! You look so pretty!
-我差点认不出你 -这个吗
- I hardly recognize you. - Oh, this?
我和麦克有个约会
Well, I have a date. Right now. With Mike.
我们接吻了 仅供你参考
We kissed, F.Y.I.
外套不错 选得很好
Oh, love that jacket. Good choice.
苏珊 对不起我得取消约会
Um, Susan, I am really sorry, but I've got to cancel.
我有个突如其来的访客
I have an unexpected house guest.
进来吧 抱歉 我是凯德拉
Coming through. Ooh, sorry. Hi. I'm Kendra.
苏珊
Susan.
我去车上取点东西
I'm going to run to the car and get my stuff.
我知道这看起来很容易误会
I know how this looks,
但我们之间真的没有什么
but there's nothing between us.
-凯德拉只是个老朋友 -老朋友
- Kendra's just an old friend. - Old friend.
是的 你明白的
Yeah, you know...
没错... 不 其实我不明白
Yeah, yeah... No, actually, no, I don't know.
老朋友是指学校同学
By old friend you mean college pal?
保龄球友
Bowling buddy?
还是救命恩人
Saved you from drowning?
-这很难解释清楚 -就不能试试吗
- It's hard to explain. - Could you give it a shot?
麦克 我上楼去洗澡了
Mike, I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower.
我保证一定会补偿你
Look, I promise I'll make this up to you.
-你看上去太惊艳了 -麦克 毛巾在哪
- And... You look amazing. - Mike! where are the towels?
多谢
Thanks.
你的约会怎么样
Hey. How was your big date?
麦克不得不改变时间
Mike had to reschedule.
因为那个辣妹吗
Oh. Because of the hot girl?
就那个带着箱子的
With the suitcase? Over there?
真为你感到遗憾 仅供你参考
Gosh, how devastating for you... F.Y.I.
我只想快点搬走
I just want to move this place fast.
我会完成所有该做的事
I'll do whatever we have to do.
正高兴你这么说
That's good to know.
你明白你必须说明
You do realize that you'll have to disclose the fact that
你妻子在房♥子里自杀的事实
your wife killed herself in the house.
-必须吗 -法律规定
- I am? - Oh, yeah. Legal crap.
人们会被自杀这事吓坏的
People get really freaked out by suicides.
你可不能责怪他们
You can't blame them.
上帝 光是站在这我都觉得害怕
Hell. I get the willies just standing here.
-有什么方法能掩饰吗 -非正式的
- Is there any way to get around it? - Off the record?
你可以说她在客厅自杀
You could say that she shot herself in the living room
接着爬到后院才去世的
and then crawled out back to die.
我只是说说
I'm just saying.
我得走了 明天给你打电♥话♥
Oh, I gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow.
伊迪 等等
Edie, wait!
保罗一直知道
Paul had always known
伊迪·布利特为达目的可以不择手段
Edie britt was capable of doing anything to close a deal.
而他今天才意识到她的手段无人能及
But now he realized she was capable of so much more.
-你好 丹妮尔 -你好 索利斯夫人
- Hey, Danielle. - Hey, Mrs. Solis.
丹妮尔
Oh, Danielle,
还记得你说想要当模特吗
remember when you said you wanted to be a model?
你还记得吗 去年夏天的事了
You remember? That was last summer.
帕奇克模特学校
Well, as it turns out, Perchik Modeling Academy
将在今年夏天开设暑期课程
has an opening for their summer program.
希望我推荐你去吗
Would you like me to sponsor you?
天哪 那是国家最好的学校之一啊
Oh my god. That's one of the best schools in the country.
-你真的愿意帮我吗 -当然
- You would do that for me? - I sure would.
纽约是我梦寐以求的地方
I would so love to go to New York.
我很高兴可以帮你达成梦想
Oh, and I would so love to help you get there.
-乔丹娜 -勒奈特 你好吗
- Hey, Jordana. - Hey, Lynette. How are you?
你看起来有点累 一切都好吗
You look a little tired. Is everything ok?
我正在为明天六人的小聚会做准备
I'm getting ready for a dinner party tomorrow. Six people.
-听上去不错 -很有趣 才怪
- Sounds fun. - Big fun.
那个治疗孩子多动症的药
You wouldn't have any of your kids'
你还有没有多余的
ADD medication you could spare,
来帮我挺过这一关
just to get me over the hump?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表