剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你想不想和我一起品尝这糟糕透顶的咖啡
Would you like to join me for a dreadful cup of coffee?
那是我大学刚开学一个礼拜 我去参加
It was my first week in college and I went to a...
一个由青年共和党人举办的座谈会
a meeting of the young republicans
雷克斯在那场座谈会上发表了演说
where Rex gave a speech.
演讲结束后 我走到他面前做自我介绍
And I went up to him afterward and introduced myself,
告诉他我同意他对死刑的看法
told him I agreed with his stance on the death penalty.
他带我出去吃饭
He took me out to a diner and, uh...
我们一起谈到凌晨2点
We stayed up 'til two in the morning,
我们探讨大政♥府♥的问题
talking about big government,
枪♥械♥管制和非法移♥民♥
gun control, and illegal immigration.
那天晚上 一切都如同梦境般奇妙
Uh, it was just... It was just such a magical night.
那天他送我回宿舍之后 我就知道
And I knew by the time he got me back to my dorm,
终有一天我会成为雷克斯·范德坎普太太
that one day I was gonna be Mrs. Rex van de kamp.
即使现在他背叛了我
And even now, after the betrayal,
我仍觉得我们是命中注定的一对
I know that we're supposed to be together.
但我不知道该怎么和一个
But I don't know how I can be with
我不信任的人在一起
someone I don't trust.
那么 你会怎么做
So, what are you gonna do?
我毫无头绪
That I don't know.
你认为我该怎么做
What do you think I should do?
-你问我 -我不该这么问的
- You're asking me? - I should not have done that. I am...
不 没关系的
No, it's ok.
不 有关系的
No, it's not ok.
乔治 那样太自私了
George, it was insensitive.
我知道你对我的感情 我还
I know how you feel about me, and I...
布里 让我帮忙吧
Bree, I want to help.
谢谢
Thank you.
-那他爱你吗 -爱
- So, does he love you? - Yes.
他是个好人吗
Is he a good person?
私通除外 是的
Aside from the adultery, yes.
那就很简单了
Well, then it's easy.
如果我能让一个好人来爱我
If I could get a good person to love me,
那我就能想办法原谅他们
I would find a way to forgive them.
乔治·威廉姆斯 你真是个特别的人
You are such a special man, George Williams.
你值得拥有一个特别的女人
And you deserve such a special woman.
我也这么认为
I think so.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我想在房♥间里吃
I thought I'd eat this in my room.
罗德尼 这房♥子并不大
The house isn't that big, Rodney.
你不必再和我玩捉迷藏了
You're gonna have to stop avoiding me.
好吧 洛易丝不是供应商
Ok, ok. Lois isn't a supplier.
真的
Really?
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah, and I want to apologize.
我以为你和孩子们一个下午都不在家
I... I thought you and the kids were gonna be gone all afternoon.
我能做些什么来补偿你们
Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?
你可以先收起你脸上
Well, for start is that you can wipe
那恶心又虚伪的笑容
that disgusting smirk off your face.
勒奈特
Lynette...
你怎么能这么对艾丽森
How could you do this to Allison?
我也不知道 这种事偶尔就会发生的
I don't know. It happens a little bit at a time.
年复一年 我被孩子们搞得精疲力尽
Years go by, the kids burn you out,
而且我又经常出差
I'm on the road so much,
我们之间的感情渐渐淡薄了 这很复杂
we just drifted apart. It's complicated.
并不复杂 你根本就是不负责任
It's not complicated. It's completely irresponsible.
我和我不爱的女人维持了多年的婚姻关系
For years, I have stayed married to a woman I don't love,
就是因为我向上帝发过誓
because I made a vow to god.
所以别和我说什么责任
So don't talk to me about responsibilities.
所以你认为自己是个受害者吗
So you take on this that you're the victim?
我想我们双方都该各自保留意见
I can see that we're just going to have to agree to disagree.
我们还没谈完呢
We're not done here.
我们谈完了 因为我的性生活
Yeah, we are. 'cause my sex life
是我的私事 与你无关
is my own business, not yours.
而且你也改变不了什么
And there's nothing you can do about it, anyway.
-老爸 你在这里做什么 -我不想说
- Dad? What are you doing? - I don't want to talk about it.
说什么 勒奈特知不知道你在外面
Talk about what, does Lynette know you're out here?
她一清二楚
Oh, yeah. She knows.
-你能送我去机场吗 -你等一下
- Can you drive me to the airport? - Wait here.
-勒奈特 -什么事
- Lynette? - yeah?
为什么我老爸坐在外面的路沿上
Why is my dad sitting out on the curb?
因为我把他扫地出门了
Because I kicked him out of the house.
我看出来了 能告诉我原因吗
I... I see. You wanna tell me why?
等一下 我为你调了杯饮料
Hold on. I made you a drink.
上帝啊 他做了什么
Oh, god, what did he do?
昨天我回到家里 正巧撞到了
Yesterday I came home and I walked
你♥爸♥爸和一个女人在一起
in on your dad with a woman.
他有外遇了 我真的很抱歉
He's having an affair. I am so, so sorry.
-天哪 -我知道 你还好吗
- God... - I know. I know. Are you ok?
还好 我该和他谈谈
Yeah. Um, I should go talk to him.
-就这样吗 -什么
- That's it? - What?
我只是 我以为你会有更大的反应
I just...I expected a bigger reaction.
我还一直坐立不安呢
I've been sitting with knots in my stomach.
我从未提及此事
Ok, I never mentioned this
就是因为知道你会有这样的反应
because I knew how you'd react. But, um...
我对此并不感到惊奇
I'm not that surprised by this.
我爸爸有外遇已经好几年了
My father's been having affairs for years.
-你知道这事 -是啊 略知一二
- You knew about this? - Yeah. Kinda. Yeah.
我是说这都发生在过去
I mean it was mostly in the past.
我不知道他现在仍这样
I didn't know that he was still at it.
我以为他太老了
I figured he was too old.
换个角度想想 他还真是有两下子呢
In some strange way, I'm impressed.
有两下子 我
Impressed? Impressed? I...
汤姆 可别告诉我你觉得这事无所谓
Tom, Please, please don't tell me you're all right with this.
我不是这意思 他就不该带那女人过来
I'm not. No, no. He should never have brought her here.
才不是 是他们根本就不该在一起
No. He shouldn't have been with her at all!
我知道 但是他就是这么个人
I know. I know. But, you know, that's who he is.
他俩已经好多年了 我妈都不管了
I mean. It's been going on for years. My mom's made peace with it.
我才不信
I seriously doubt that.
我们这么说来说去都没用
Look, you know, there's no point talking about this.
我这就去叫我爸
I'm gonna go get my father.
看我去把他拎回房♥里来
I'm gonna bring him back and I'm gonna put him in his room.
而且我们都得冷静冷静
And we can all cool off.
不行 他不准踏入这间房♥半步
No. He is not coming back in this house.
-他可以 -不 绝对不行
- Yes, he is. - No, he's not.
勒奈特 他是我爸爸 这是我的房♥子
Lynette. He is my father, this is my house.
你没权利指挥我
You can't tell me what to do.
听我的 我们现在就去把门踹开
I say we kick the door down.
爸 你去吧
Yeah, Dad, you do that.
我想看看你的下场呢
Let me know how that works out for you.
我不知道我找对地方了没有
I don't know if I have the right address.
约翰·罗兰住这儿吗
Does John Rowland live here?
你能来我真高兴
I'm really glad you came by.
我打算明天再给你打电♥话♥呢
I was gonna call you again tomorrow.
抱歉没回你的电♥话♥
Uh, yeah. I'm sorry I haven't returned any of your calls.
没关系的 能见到你就好
It's ok. I'm just happy to see you.
我听说索利斯先生的事了
I heard about Mr. Solis.
你还要去找工作 这真是糟透了
It sucks you had to take a job.
是啊 但你了解我的 我生命力顽强
Yeah. Well, you know me. I'll survive.
过来
Come here.
不 约翰 我不是为这个来找你的
Oh, no... John... I didn't come here for that.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我听说你要做全职园丁了
Well. I heard you're going full-time with your gardening business.
为什么不去上大学
What happened to college?
-我决定不去上学了 -为什么
- I decided not to go. - Why?
天上掉馅饼
Well, an opportunity has presented itself,
我可得接住
and for me to take advantage of it,
我得开始赚钱了
I need to start making money.
约翰 什么馅饼比上大学还诱人
John, what opportunity is more important than college?
长久以来 我能给你的只有我的爱
For the longest time, the only thing I had to offer you was my heart.
索利斯先生给你的安全感 是我没法比拟的
Mr. Solis gave you security and I couldn't compete.
但现在他什么也给不了你了
But now he can't offer you that.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表