剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十二集
Desperate Housewives S01E12
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
-他们都是好人 -据我所知有一个不是
- These are nice people. - My money says one of 'em isn't.
胡博太太的姐姐真是古怪
How creepy is Mrs. Huber's sister?
有人许下诺言
Promises were made.
我一定会调查清楚她出了什么事
I'm going to find out exactly what happened to her.
-婚姻破灭 -我们打算生儿育女
- Marriages came undone. - We are starting a family.
我的子♥宫♥可没得商量
We're not negotiating my uterus.
-你愿意和我共进晚餐吗 -是约会吗
- Would you go out to dinner with me? - Like a date?
-约会 -而真♥相♥
- A date? - And the truth...
-你烧了你情敌的房♥子 -没人承认
- You burned your rival's house down. - ...was denied.
你根本就是在血口喷人
I absolutely did not do that thing you accused me of.
玛莎·胡博一辈子
Martha Huber waited her whole life
都盼着自己身上能发生些
for something to happen to her,
激动人心的大事件
something exciting.
孩提时代她希望自己能被强盗绑♥架♥
As a child she hoped to be kidnapped by a band of pirates.
少女时代她梦想自己
As a teenager she dreamt of
能被某个慧眼的好莱坞星探发现
being discovered by a Hollywood talent scout.
成年后她幻想能有个
As a young woman she fantasized
钻石王老五拜倒在她的石榴裙下
a handsome millionaire would swep her off her fet.
但岁月经年 激动人心的大事件
But the years had flown by and still nothing exciting
从未在玛莎·胡博身上发生过
had ever happened to Martha Huber.
直到她被杀害的那晚
Until the night she was murdered.
你好 胡博太太 我来帮你吧
Hello, Mrs. Huber. Let me give you a hand.
-不用啦 -我坚持
- That's really not necessary. - I insist.
临死前 她终于明白了
In those last moments it occurred to her,
生活之于她不仅是无聊
in addition to being boring,
而且很残酷
life could also be very cruel.
幸运的是 死亡之于她反而是种慈悲
Luckily for Mrs. Huber, death was far more merciful.
你怎么看
What do you think?
正是我们在找的失踪女性
That's our missing woman all right.
老天 媒体这么快就闻风而动了
Oh, Jeez. Didn't take the media long to get wind of this.
确保没人破坏犯罪现场
Make sure no one contaminates my crime scene.
我说 这位太太
Hey, little lady.
好多人都在找你 你知道吧
A lot of people are looking for you. You know that?
你就要登上我们州
Your face is gonna be on the front page
每份报纸的头条了
of every paper in this state.
多么激动人心啊
How's that for exciting?
有一瞬间 杰克逊警官不敢确定
Officer Jackson couldn't be sure, but for a brief moment,
他好像看到死去的玛莎·胡博笑了
he thought he saw the corpse of Martha Huber smile.
死亡再次侵袭紫藤郡
Death had come once again to Wisteria Lane.
恐怕我要告诉你个坏消息
I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.
我们找到你妹妹的尸体了
We found your sister's body.
惨剧的消息很快
Word of the tragedy would soon
在邻里间传开
spread throughout the neighborhood.
不过 大家暂时还是一如往常
But for now people went about
过着自己幸福的小日子
their lives as they always did,
丝毫没意识到悲剧的存在
blissfully unaware.
-有人在家吗 -我在厨房♥
- Hello? Anybody home? - In the kitchen.
好消息 我交稿了
Good news. I finished my book.
想庆祝一下 不如你带我出去吃午餐吧
So I thought to celebrate you could take me out to lunch.
-苏珊 -改天好吗
- Susan. - Can we do a rain check?
我们正在研究她的重建方案
We're looking at the plans for her house.
保险公♥司♥削减了我的赔偿金
My insurance company's cutting my check.
麦克又是我唯一看中的水管工
There's only one plumber I want.
这几个月就别想见他了
Don't expect to see this guy for a few months.
我会整天追在他后头
I'm gonna be riding him hard.
他能坚持下来的 我了解他
Well, if anybody can go the distance, he can. I should know.
改天见咯
See ya.
麦克
Mike.
麦克 我们该开工了
Mike, we're on the clock.
费利西娅 什么事
Hey, Felicia. What's up?
伊迪
Edie?
他们找到玛莎了
They found Martha.
往这吹气 好 来吧
Here, blow. Good. All right, come on.
会很好玩的 跟着我
This is gonna be fun. Follow me.
不好意思 你不能这样
Excuse me? You can't do that.
我是来上10点的瑜伽冥想课的
I'm here for the 10.00am yoga meditation class.
很不幸 日托中心满员了
Unfortunately, the daycare center's full.
我知道 可每次我来都是满的
Yeah, I noticed that, but every time I come here it's full.
这课很受欢迎 其他妈妈们来得早
It's a popular class, and the other moms come early.
我只能说 你下回提早一点来
Look, all I can tell you is plan ahead next time.
劳伦 我有四个孩子
Lauren, I'm a mother of four.
早上我5点就得起床
Today I had to get up at five,
做便当 做早饭 送双胞胎去学校
make lunches, make breakfast, drop the twins at school
拖着一个婴儿和一个生病的孩子横跨城镇
and get across town lugging a baby and a sick child.
让我提早还不如让我长对翅膀出来
Telling me to plan ahead is like telling me to sprout wings.
东提早一点 西提早一点 我会疯的
And things like being told to plan ahead make me so crazy
只有瑜伽能让我放松下来
that yoga is the only thing to relax me.
可现在我到这了却进不去
Except I show up here and I can't get in,
你还让我提前一些
and you tell me to plan ahead.
这是恶性循环 你明白吗
It's a vicious cycle. See how that works?
如果我为你破例
I get it, but if I broke the rules for you,
我就得为其他妈妈破例
I'd have to break 'em for the other moms, too.
那么守规矩的妈妈就会不爽
The moms who followed the rules would get pissed.
于是我还得花心思对付她们
I'd have to get pissy right back I'm afraid you know it
这样我就没时间看杂♥志♥了
I don't have time to read my magazine.
明白了吗
See how that works?
我希望你将来也会有很多孩子
I hope some day you have lots of children.
苏珊 我现在没空聊天
Hello? Hey, susan. I can't talk.
我这儿有些麻烦
I'm in the middle of something here...
什么
What?
-我过得很愉快 -谢谢你 我也是
- I had a wonderful time today. - Thank you. I did too.
-抱歉不能请你进屋坐会 -我明白
- I'm sorry I can't invite you in for coffee. - I get it.
雷克斯还住在这里 这会很尴尬
Rex still lives in the house. It would be awkward.
是啊 我宁可断手也不想伤害他
And I would rather cut off my hand than hurt his feelings.
这样他能快点痊愈搬出去 我就解脱了
It'll be a lot easier once he gets well enough to move out.
那你明天想一起吃午餐吗
So do you want to have lunch tomorrow?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
好
Ok. Wow.
记得一点来接我
Pick me up at one and we'll do something fun.
到时候见
I'll see you then.
包裹给我
Packages!
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 勒奈特
Hi, Lynette.
什么
What?
亲爱的 欢迎回家
Hi, honey. Welcome home.
谢谢
Thanks, guys.
慢走
Take it easy.
亲爱的 我们来庆祝吧
Come on, honey. Let's celebrate.
抱歉这是便宜货 我得节俭嘛
Sorry it's the cheap stuff. I had to economize.
你回来我们就可以喝好酒了
Now you're back we can restock the wine cellar.
-干杯 -回家真好
- Let's toast. - It's very good to be back.
这是什么
What's that?
它连着这个 我的电子监控器
It transmits to this, my electronic monitoring device.
-律师没告诉你吗 -告诉我什么
- Didn't the lawyer tell you? - Tell me what?
我被软禁在家里 这是保释条件
I'm on house arrest. It's a condition of my bail.
-没 他没有告诉我 -好吧
- No, he neglected to tell me that. - Yeah.
只要我离开信♥号♥♥接收器30米远
If I move more than 100 feet from that telephone,
警报就会响
an alarm sounds.
我继续走 它就会通知联调局
If I keep going, it transmits a signal to the F.B.I.
那我就要回去坐牢了
And I'm back in jail.
那你怎么去上班
But how are you gonna work?
我不能上班 我什么都做不了
I can't. I can't do anything.
不不 这怎么行
No, no, that's unreasonable.
这么一来 我们怎么赚钱
What do they expect us to do for money?
律师在解冻我的账户
The lawyer's working on unfreezing the accounts,
那么这段时间
and in the meantime,
不是有你在做模特吗
haven't you been modeling?
卡洛斯 这里不比纽约
Carlos, this is not like New York
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表