剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Oh, we could have been better parents.
我们没那么糟
We weren't that bad.
我们得好好教导他们
We still have so much to teach them.
要告诉安德鲁 他的罪孽有多深重
We need to show Andrew the enormity of what he's done.
我们可以惩罚他
I suppose we could punish him.
要如何惩罚一个
What's the appropriate punishment for
撞死老妇人的孩子才合适呢
a child who drives over a woman?
我也不知道
I don't know.
无论孩子变成什么样 我依旧爱他们
No matter how the kids turn out, I still love them.
我知道你会的
Course you do.
但我不会原谅他们这么快就长大了
But I'll never forgive them for growing up so quickly.
你看
Hey, look.
我打开橱柜一看 里面全是钱
And I opened the cabinet and there was all this money in it.
是那种一叠一叠的钞票
I mean there was wads of it.
就因为这个吗
That's why you're freaking out?
不过是堆钱而已 别胡思乱想
A few stacks of cash? Come on.
说真的 我认识他才几周
Realistically, I've known this guy a few weeks.
他可能是什么帮派的杀手
He could be a hit man for the mob.
那你干吗还要跟他出去呢
If you really think that why are you going on a trip with him?
我窝在家里太久了
I never get out of the house.
如果你真的要胡思乱想
Mom. If you really need something to freak out about,
怎么还敢和麦克在外过夜
just remember that you're spending the night with Mike.
你都多少年没被男人看过裸体了
No man has seen you naked in years.
除了医生
Except your doctor.
而且他已经退休了
And he retired.
所以我不想独善终生
I try not to take that personally.
这样很老气
You look old in that.
我真傻
Maybe I am being silly.
但和男人外出过夜对我来说非同小可
But going to a hotel with a man is a big deal to me.
如果麦克对我有所隐瞒怎么办
What if Mike is hiding something?
-比如呢 -说不上来
- Like what? - I don't know.
爸爸来了 我走了
That's dad. I gotta go.
听好啦 别想那么多
Now, listen to me. No more freaking out.
我希望你能过个愉快的周末
I need this weekend to go well.
你怎么跟个小大人似的
Why do you care so much?
因为 等我将来结婚以后
Because I'm gonna have a husband some day.
我可不希望你跟我们一起住
I really don't want you living with us.
-手指饼干好吃吗 -美味极了
- Are the Lady Fingers ok? - They're terrific.
非常感激你们能过来
We just appreciate you all stopping by.
这没什么 我们只是很担心你们
We just wanted you to know how much we care.
警♥察♥现在有线索了吗
So have the police come up with any leads?
还没 他们要先查出
Not really. They'll be able to determine
车的材料和型号♥
the make and model of the car,
可没有目击证人 情况不是很乐观
but without any eyewitnesses, no one seems very optimistic.
更重要的是 胡安妮塔有所好转吗
More importantly is there any good news about Juanita?
没有
No change.
我们只能等待并祈祷她会好起来
All we can do is wait and hope for the best.
我们去教堂也会为她祈祷
We put her on our prayer list at church.
真是太贴心了 谢谢你
That's very sweet, Danielle. Thank you.
在这种情况下 有个孩子会好很多
It must really help during times like these, having kids.
是啊 他们是上帝赐予我们的礼物
Yeah. They're a blessing.
孩子能让一切变得有价值
Children make everything worthwhile.
你们是希望 是财富
You guys are the future. Legacy.
谢谢
Thanks.
等我们都死了
After we're all dead,
你们就是生命的延续
you'll be the only ones left to carry on.
加布丽尔和我打算建个真正的家庭
Gabrielle and I are about to start a family.
真的吗 太好了
Oh! Hey, that's great!
你们什么时候决定的
When did you decide this?
我也是刚刚得知
It's a fairly recent development.
我知道了
I see.
我们回头再说这个
We'll talk about this later.
面对现实吧 我们太肤浅了
Face it. We're shallow people.
只知道买♥♥东西的人生有什么意义
Can our lives have any meaning if all we do is buy stuff?
-那得看我们买♥♥什么 -我想有个孩子
- That depends on what we buy. - I want a child.
你是不是忘了
In case you've forgotten,
我们的婚前协议 不要孩子
before we fot married we made a deal. No kids.
既然是协议就有商量的余地
Deals were meant to be renegotiated.
我的子♥宫♥可没得商量
We're not negotiating my uterus.
我们该走了
We should probably be going.
谢谢你们的招待
Thank you so much.
-奇怪的气氛 -真替卡洛斯感到悲哀
- That was weird. - I feel awful for Carlos.
一提起孩子就戳中了他的软肋
That talk about children is obviously coming from his grief.
管它呢 我算是解脱了
Whatever. I'm off the hook.
疲惫不堪的勒奈特喝下她的灵药
A weary Lynette drank her potent tea
希望寻回她迷失已久的睡眠
in hopes of finally finding the sleep that had eluded her.
可怜的勒奈特
Unfortunately for Lynette,
疲劳似乎不肯放过她
there would be no rest for the weary.
去死吧
Go to hell.
去死吧
Go to hell, go to hell.
抱歉 我们来晚了
Sorry we're late.
肯尼·黎普曼找不到他的围巾了
Kenny Lipman couldn't find his neckerchief.
快点孩子们
Come on guys
洛丽·琴 童子军集♥会♥是今天吗
Lori Jean, the scout meeting is today?
-妈妈 -干吗 好吧
- Mommy! - What? Oh. Right.
看好 小子们 这个结叫帆脚结
Ok. Boys. This knot is called the bowline.
一种非常实用的结 拿起你们的绳索
It is a remarkably useful knot. Now, pick up your ropes.
我们先把这端搭过来
Ok, first we cross this end over here
接着绕个环 再绕一个
and then we make a loop and then another loop
跟着把它穿出来 大概是这样
And then you sort of pull it through, I'm guessing,
好了吗 然后拉紧
and then you just... ready? ...Yank it taut.
妈咪 这和图片里的不一样
Mommy, that doesn't look like the picture.
你也当不了水手 管这么多干吗
You're never gonna be a sailor. What do you care?
好啦 孩子们 我们歇会儿吧
Ok, everybody. Let's just take a break.
谢啦
Thanks.
好 楼上搞定了 能签个字吗
Ok. It's all up there. Can I get a signature?
-没问题 -非常感谢
- Oh, of course. - Thank you very much.
-给 周末愉快 -你也是 女士
- There you go. Have a nice weekend. - You too, lady.
女士
Hey, ma'am!
你还在吗 我忘记给你收据了
Are you still here? I forgot to give you a receipt.
女士
Ma'am?
有人吗
Hello!
帮帮我 我在上面
I need help! I'm up here!
我被卡住了 有人吗
I'm trapped in the floor! hello!
你是来看我笑话的吧 走开
If you came in here to judge me, you can just leave.
不 等等 别走
Wait! Wait, no! Wait. Don't go.
慢着 我有办法了
Wait. I have an idea. Here, here, here.
来 咬住毛巾 邦戈
Here. Grab the towel, Bongo.
快点 咬住那头 乖
Come on. Grab the other end. Good boy.
没错 咬住别放
That's it. Get the other end.
加油 邦戈 使劲儿拉
Come on, Bongo. Pull the other end.
快啊邦戈 你干吗呢 这边这边
Come on, Bongo. What are you doing? Bongo, over here.
邦戈 别这样求你了 邦戈
Bongo? Oh! Oh! Don't do that! Oh, Bongo!
当苏珊正被卡得苦不堪言时
While Susan remained hopelessly stuck,
加布丽尔则被小情人
Gabrielle was moving to confront the issue
无休止的道德谴责逼得喘不过气
of her young lover's restless conscience.
家里没人
Nobody's home.
我知道 就是趁着没人我才来找你的
I know. I've been watching. I came to talk to you.
-尽管她得小心翼翼的 -别停下
- Although she would need to be discreet. - Keep working.
你是怎么想的 竟然去了医院
What were you thinking showing up at the hospital?
我要看看她是不是没事
I had to see if she was ok.
现在你需要的是尽量保持低调
You need to keep a low profile right now.
我们俩结束了
Look, you and I are finished.
从今往后 我要对丹妮尔专一
From now on, I'm sticking with Danielle.
你怎么能这么说
Why would you say that?
我们的所作所为让我厌恶自己
I hate myself for what we did.
我还因此失眠 我们得彻底分手
Ok, I can't sleep at night. We've got to make a clean break.
那辆车不是我们开的
We weren't driving the car.
胡安妮塔也不是我们撞的
We didn't chase Juanita into the street.
要不是我们偷♥情♥ 她也不会出现在那
She wouldn't have been there if we weren't having an affair.
看在上帝的份上 在你和卡洛斯之间
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表