剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
但是我需要周围有自己的东西
but I just need to have my things around me.
-什么东西 -香水和精油
- What things? - Perfumes and oils.
我得挑件让你想扒下来的衣服
I wanna pick out the outfit you're gonna tear off me.
还有 我得控制好灯光
And plus I need to be in complete control of the lighting.
好吧 我们等下周吧
Ok. We'll wait till next weekend.
你真是太可爱了
You are just the sweetest guy.
-我等不到下周了 -我也是
- I can't wait till next weekend. - No, me neither.
明天怎么样
What about tomorrow?
朱莉在上学 我也只有早上有活
While Julie is at school. I've got an early job and that's it.
不行 出版商逼着我交稿
Oh, no good. My publisher's got me under the gun for something.
礼拜五呢
What about Friday?
我要给一户人家重新排管道
I'm re-piping a house.
该死的卡尔
Damn Karl!
就算离婚了
Not even married any more
还要妨碍我做♥爱♥做的事
and he's still keeping me from having sex.
我不能永远把你藏在房♥里
I can't hide you in my room for ever,
我们应该告诉我妈妈
and I think we need to tell my mom.
她值得信任 我保证
You can trust her, I promise.
你没跟她说我告诉你的事吧
You didn't tell her what I told you, did you?
没有 这件事我不会告诉任何人的
No! I would never tell anyone that.
-你怎么了 -我不想给你惹麻烦
- What are you doing? - I don't wanna cause problems for you.
我还是走好了
I'm just gonna go.
扎克 站住 别走
Zach, stop. Don't go.
我不跟她说了
I won't tell her.
我保证我会尽快离开这儿
I swear I'll be out of here soon.
我会想办法的 好吗
I'll think of something, ok?
-好啊 -你怎么还没睡
- Hello. - Why are you up?
我还想问你呢
I could ask you the same question.
我要睡了
I'm going to bed.
我没让你等我
I didn't ask you to wait up for me.
记住 我只是以父亲的身份留在这
Remember, I'm here as our children's father,
而非你的丈夫
not your husband.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你刚才跟女人在一起
Were you with a woman?
你没告诉她你是有家室的吗
Did you tell her that you have a wife
还是这样会缩小你的选择范围
or does that hinder your pick-up style?
好吧 就算我真的去约会了
All right, even if I was seeing someone,
我也有权这么做
I have every right to.
分居不就是为了尝试新的选择吗
Exploring options is the whole point of being separated.
选择 雷克斯 我又不是共有基金[一种投资公♥司♥形式]
Options! I'm not a mutual fund, Rex.
我不是这个意思
Oh, that's not...
布里 你该多出去走走
Bree, you should get out there,
跟别人约个会
try and meet someone.
约会 我还得抚养你的孩子呢
Meet someone? I'm raising your children.
我只是想好好继续自己的生活
I am just trying to move on with my life.
-这没什么丢脸的吧 -好吧
- It is nothing to be ashamed of. - Oh, ok.
要我说 不如你打电♥话♥邀请
Let me tell you what then, why don't you just call up
那个神秘女人来家里
your mystery woman and invite her over?
我负责把沙发床打开
I'll pull out the sofa bed
你们就可以在上面亲热啦
and you can take her right there.
安德鲁 丹妮尔
Andrew! Danielle!
爸爸要在我们面前和别的女人私通啦
Daddy's gonna fornicate for us!
小声点
Just keep your voice down.
怎么 现在你觉得丢脸了
Why? Are you feeling ashamed?
第二天的序幕伴着砸门声拉开
The next morning started with a banging.
没人知道玛莎·胡博在哪里
No one knew where Martha Huber was,
伊迪·布利特开始担心了
and Edie Britt was starting to worry.
伊迪向来不喜欢担忧
Edie didn't like worrying.
她觉得这样容易长皱纹
She felt it gave her wrinkles.
出于对自己的脸蛋和胡博太太的关心
So, out of concern for her face, and Mrs. Huber,
伊迪决定查清到底怎么回事
Edie decided to find out what was going on.
听着 姚琳
Yao Lin, listen to me.
找到卡洛斯的护照至关重要
It's very important that we find Carlos's passport.
我已经翻遍了他的办公室
I already looked through his office.
你去卧室找找
I need you to search the bedroom.
有问题吗
What?
要是索利斯先生坐牢 你要怎么付我薪水
With Mr. Solis in jail, how you gonna pay me?
我还要养孩子呢
I have children.
姚琳 你的孩子都20多岁了
Yao Lin, your kids are in their twenties.
不过如果这能让你闭嘴的话
But if it'll make you shut up...
拿着 我预付你3周的薪水
Here. Three weeks in advance.
如果你不介意
If you don't mind,
我能给银行打个电♥话♥吗
can I call your bank?
姚琳 别傻了
Yao Lin, don't be stupid.
没人会一夜之间就一贫如洗的
People don't become poor overnight.
那是我的车 天哪
That's my car. Oh, my god.
你在干什么
Hey! Hey! What are you doing?
你要把我的车拖到哪去
Where are you taking my car?
政♥府♥扣押了你的车 这是收据
The government's impounding it. Here's your receipt
有问题就打上面的电♥话♥
Call that number if you have any questions.
上帝啊
Oh, my god
你到底会不会漆车啊
You call this a paint job?
不漆到完美别送回来
I don't want to see it again till it's perfect!
我想知道现在家里怎么样了
I wonder what's going on over there.
科莱尔昨天和孩子们相处得不错
Claire did ok with kids yesterday.
但这很可能是新手运气比较好而已
But that could have been beginner's luck.
我要不要打个电♥话♥回去 应该要吧
Do you think I should call? I should call
勒奈特 几年了 你好不容易空下来
Lynette, for the first time in years you finally have some free time,
却还一个劲地担心着孩子们
and you're wasting it obsessing about the kids.
只是我不了解她 真的不太了解
It's just.. I don't know this woman. I mean not really.
就算她有社会学学位
So she has a degree in sociology,
也没什么了不起 谁没有呢
big deal. Who doesn't?
我的孩子很难对付 她搞不定怎么办
My boys are a lot to handle. What if she's not up to it?
如果你那么不放心
If you really have that many doubts,
何不买♥♥个针孔摄像机
you should go buy a hidden camera.
保姆监视器吗
What, a nanny-cam?
是啊 人们会在他们以为没人看着时
Yeah. People do terrible things
做些恐怖的事情
when they think no one's watching them.
有道理
Yeah.
可我还是觉得不该监视科莱尔
I don't really think that I could videotape Claire.
这么做有点背信弃义
It would be a breach of trust.
信任总会被高估
Trust is overrated.
那么 你和雷克斯怎么样了
So... How are things with you and Rex?
还行 怎么问起这个
Fine. Why do you ask?
只是有点好奇 他搬出搬进的
I'm just curious. He moves out, moves back in.
你们重归于好了吗
Is he back for good?
世事难料 难免朝不保夕
The situation is...fluid.
我也不知道他到底作何打算
I’m not certain what his plans are yet.
既然你不确定你们是否和好
So if you're not sure he's back for good,
为什么还要帮他烫衬衫
why are you ironing his shirts?
因为我相信他终会倦鸟归巢
Because I have faith that he'll come back
选择做正确的事
and that he'll do the right thing.
那很好 对别人有信心是好事
That's good. It's good to have faith in people.
是啊
Yeah.
但我还是会买♥♥针孔摄像机
But I'd still buy that camera.
-你好 -麦克 我的烤箱坏了
- Hello? - Mike? My oven's out.
能过来帮我找找问题所在吗
Come over and help me find my pilot light.
*抛开所有烦恼*
*lay all my trouble down*
*我就在此 宝贝 与我共度吧*
*here I am, baby come and take me*
*宝贝 为什么你不来呢*
*here I am, baby won't you come and take me?*
*牵起我的手*
*take me by the hand*
*让我感受自己的存在 宝贝*
*show me here I am, baby...*
蜡烛 蜡烛
Oh, candles. Candles
*我就在此 宝贝 与我共度吧*
*here I am, baby come and take me*
*我就在此 宝贝 与我共度吧*
*here I am, baby come and take me...*
*牵起我的手*
*take me by the hand*
麦克 是你吗
Mike, is that you?
我在上面
I'm up here!
麦克
Mike?
-天哪 -搞什么啊
- Oh, my god! oh, god. - What the hell?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表