剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第二十一集
Desperate Housewives S01E21
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
我离开莫蒂了
I left Morty.
苏珊的母亲经历了次刻骨铭心
Susan's mother made quite an impression.
布里定下了秘密约定
Bre made a secret commitment.
他不会让我们做朋友的
He's not gonna let us be friends.
谁说他知道我怎么度过我的闲暇时光
Well, who says he has to know how I spend my free time?
加布丽尔有了个发现
Gabrielle made a discovery.
我怀孕了 都是你的错
I am pregnant and it's all your fault.
汤姆犯了个错误
Tom made a mistake.
你居然雇佣了你的前女友
You hire your old girlfriend
还瞒了我整整3个月
and don't tell me about it for three months?
苏珊进行了一次委托
And Susan made an appointment...
你能帮我吗
Do you think you can help? ...
也惹上了麻烦
with trouble.
我能办到
I know I can.
从小
When she was younger,
苏菲·布雷默就是个无可救药的浪漫主义者
Sophie Bremmer was a hopeless romantic.
也天真得无与伦比
She was also hopelessly naive,
所以她结了四次婚
which is how she came to be married four times.
第一次她嫁给了个赌鬼
The first time to a man who liked to gamble.
第二次嫁给了个酒鬼
The second time to a man who liked to drink.
第三次嫁给了个同志
The third time to a man who liked other men.
而第四次
And the fourth time
她又嫁给了第二任
to the same man she married the second time.
没错 苏菲厌倦了一次次的心碎
Yes, Sophie was tired of having her heart broken.
所以她决定再也不结婚了
So she decided she would never get married again.
而这天晚上
And then one night...
苏菲
Sophie! ...
来了一位访客
She had a visitor.
苏菲
Sophie!
莫蒂 你在干什么
Morty, what are you doing?
我要跟苏菲谈谈
I-I-I need to talk to Sophie.
现在 你醉了吗
Now? Are you drunk?
一点点
Uh... Just a little.
你好吗 苏珊
H-how are you, Susie?
我得 跟苏菲聊聊
I've got... I've got to speak to uh... to Sophie.
现在是凌晨1点 她已经睡了
It's 1 o'clock in the morning and she is sleeping.
我要向她求婚
I'm gonna ask her to marry me.
-什么 -我觉得我会幸福的
- What? - Well, I thought I could be happy.
餐馆赚了些小钱
The restaurant is starting to make money.
我刚买♥♥了部水上摩托艇
I just bought a new jet ski.
胆固醇也降下来了
My cholesterol is down.
可没有她 一切都没意义
But none of it's any fun without her.
莫蒂 我觉得这不太可能
Oh, Morty. I just don't think it's going to happen.
她已经想重新开始了 你先坐吧
She's moved on. Why don't you just sit down?
我去帮你叫辆出租车
I'm gonna call you a cab.
-苏菲 -医生告诉过你别喝酒了
- Sophie. - Your doctor told you not to drink.
有时候你需要点
Well, there are times when you need uh...
你需要点酒来壮胆
when you need liquid courage.
这戒指是德洛丽丝的吗
Did this ring belong to Dolores?
你把亡妻的戒指给她
You gave her your dead wife's ring?
这可是枚三爪钻戒
It's a three-carat diamond.
她不该介意这是不是用过的
She shouldn't care if it's used.
苏菲 你愿意吗
So what... what do you say, Soph?
-好吧 -真的
- All right. - Really?
-真的 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
只不过 你得稍微正式点
But no... You've got to do it officially. You know...
好的 给你
Yeah. Oh um... Here.
苏菲 你愿意嫁给我吗
Sophie, would you do me the honor of marrying me?
苏菲·布雷默依然是个
Sophie Bremmer was still
无可救药的浪漫主义者
a hopeless romantic.
有个条件
On one condition.
明天我们去把这个钻戒换掉
Tomorrow we trade this in for a ring of my own.
我要自己的钻戒比德洛丽丝的大
And I want a bigger diamond than Dolores got.
但她可不再天真了
But she was no longer naive.
婚姻是个简单的概念
Marriage is a simple concept.
根本上 就是两人订下合同
Basically, it's a contract betwen two people
确保他们携手一生
that binds them together for life
希冀从此过上幸福快乐的生活
in the hopes that they can live happily ever after.
不幸的是 有的合同 就快失效了
Sadly, some contracts... are made to be broken.
-我没破坏你的避孕计划 -是吗
- I didn't mess with your birth control. - Really?
真的
Really.
这明显是被撕开又放回去了
Look. It's been pulled apart and put back together.
也可能是生产时的纰漏
It's probably a manufacturing defect.
还能看到胶水痕迹
You can still see the glue marks.
反正 不是我♥干♥的
I'm telling you, I didn't do it.
我不傻 卡洛斯
Don't insult me, Carlos.
这些个月你一直在念叨孩子的事
You've been whining about wanting a baby for months.
除了你还有谁会这么干
Who else would it have been?
我没有
I don't...
-不 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What?
-是妈妈 -别扯了
- Mama. - Oh, Please.
完全有可能
It's possible.
你都是半年买♥♥一次这种药 对吧
You buy that stuff in bulk, six months at a time, right?
是啊 所以呢
Yeah. So?
出事之前
Before the accident,
我告诉她我很想有个孩子
I told her how much I wanted to have a child.
她说她来搞定
She said that she would take care of it.
我以为她是要跟你谈谈
I just thought that she would talk to you.
宝贝 我很抱歉
Baby, I am so sorry.
那个死女人
That bitch.
真难以置信
I can't believe her.
我爱她 可有时我也觉得她不太好
I loved her but even I had issues sometimes.
她太有控制欲
She could be very controlling.
从坟墓里爬出来掐住我
Reaching out from the grave to screw with me.
天啊 她真是好样的
God, she's good.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我感觉要晨吐了
I feel a wave of morning sickness coming on.
我想吐的时候正好站在你♥妈♥的♥坟上
I want to be standing on your mother's grave when it hits.
我今天回家会晚点
I'm gonna be home late tonight.
彼德森想跟我们出去喝几杯
Peterson wants to take us out for drinks.
好的
Oh, that's fine. Uh...
我想跟你说点事
I wanted to talk to you about something.
什么
What?
他们来等你了
Oh, that's your car pool.
你先去吧 没事
You gotta go. Never mind.
-勒奈特 什么事 -没什么
- Lynette, what is it? - It's nothing.
好吧
Ok.
这只是
It's just...
我们十天没做♥爱♥了
We haven't had sex in ten days.
之前最长纪录是九天
The longest we've ever gone before is nine.
我们不是上周四才做过吗
Didn't we do it last Thursday?
我们刚要开始 你就睡着了
We started to but then... you fell asleep.
这就是你焦虑的原因
Is this why you're so worried?
要是你想 我们今晚就能做
We can do it tonight if you want to.
-随便啦 -不 我都压抑十天了
- Whatever. - No, I've got ten days pent up in me.
我们今晚做
We are doing it tonight.
别担心了 好吗
You have nothing to worry about, ok?
糟糕 我忘拿公文包
Oh, crap. I forgot my briefcase.
替我告诉他们我马上就来
Can you tell them I'll be right there?
没问题
Sure.
勒奈特
Hey, Lynette.
汤姆准备好了吧
So is Tom almost ready?
是的 他去拿公文包了
Yeah, he's just getting his briefcase.
不好意思
Sorry.
没事
It's ok.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
我能行 我能行
I got it. I got it.
谢谢你收留我
Thank you for having me.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表