剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
All right. I've heard enough. Counsel, approach.
好了 够了 原告律师过来
I gotta be honest. I don't think we have a hate crime here.
老实说 我不认为这是起仇视罪
Just so you know, you beat up the wrong guy.
知道吗 你打错人了
Didn't you think it was strange that you had the only lawn
你就不奇怪你明明只有一块草坪
that needed to be mowed three times a week?
却需要一周修剪三次吗
You are so dead.
你死定了
You are so dead. Order!
你死定了 肃静
No! Carlos!
不 卡洛斯
He's doing it again!
他又要打人了
For god's sake, somebody stop him!
上帝啊 谁去拦住他
Stop it!
住手
We will have order! I'll kill you!
肃静肃静 我要杀了你
I am going to kill you! Order!
我要杀了你 肃静
Please be seated. We will have order.
都坐下 注意庭内肃静
Get out.
下车
I'm not trying to justify anything
我不是想狡辩
but Martha Huber ruined lives.
但是玛莎·胡博罪有应得
For fun. She destroyed my family.
她毁了我的家庭
This isn't about her. I don't understand.
跟她无关 那我就不懂了
Walk.
快走
Remember when we first tested you,
还记得第一次给你体♥检♥时
your potassium level was a bit high?
你体内的钾含量有些过高吗
Yes. You made me stop eating bananas.
是的 所以你让我别吃香蕉
But as we've continued testing, it's kept climbing.
可之后的检查发现 钾含量还在攀升
We've now run an entire battery of tests
经过一系列综合检测
and your kidney function is fine.
你的肾功能毫无异常
It has to be something you're ingesting.
这些钾肯定是你摄入的
Let me see.
让我看看
These numbers can't be right.
这些数据显然不正常
Who prepares your meals?
你的三餐是谁负责的
Bree.
布里
I understand you've been having some marital problems.
我知道你们的婚姻有些问题
Wait a minute. Was there an incident at a salad bar?
慢着 还记得那次沙拉事件吗
She gave you onions when she knew you were allergic.
明知你会过敏她还是给你吃洋葱
That was an accident.
那次是意外
You're getting this potassium from somewhere.
可你的确在服用大量的钾
Get out. Rex...
出去 雷克斯
I mean it.
我说真的
Get out.
出去
Leave the chart.
把表格留下
I want to read it.
我想再看看
So did you have a fun day?
你过得开心吗
As a matter of fact, I did.
事实上 我很开心
I probably had the most fun that I have had in a long time.
是长久以来我最开心的一天
You know, I didn't tell you to quit.
我真的没想让你辞职的
No. No, no, no.
你确实没有
But you made damn sure
可你让我
that I'd go nowhere for the next 20 years.
接下来的20年哪儿也去不了
I don't know what to say.
我无言以对
I hear "please forgive me" is popular.
你怎么不请求我原谅呢
Yes, I am sorry. I am so, so sorry.
是啊 我很抱歉 真的对不起
I didn't want to hurt you.
我无意伤害你
But I was trying to protect our family.
我只是想保护我们的家庭
If you got a promotion,
如果你升迁了
we never would have seen you.
我们会很久都见不到你
You would have been travelling all...
你得到处出差
Lynette, you're right.
勒奈特 你是对的
You're right. You're right.
你没做错
That promotion would have just killed us.
升迁会毁了咱们的
So this is gonna all work out.
所以这是个好办法
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means that I can use the break.
意思是我可以好好休假了
Oh. Well, yeah.
也对
I think it would be good for you to take some time off.
我想你也该好好休息一阵了
No, not some time. Full time.
不是一阵 是一直
I'm gonna be a stay at home dad.
我要做全职爸爸
What the heck? You earn the living for a while.
不如这样 由你来赚钱养家
Tom, that's... crazy.
汤姆 这太荒唐了
Why? Why is it crazy?
为什么 有什么荒唐的
You and I both know that you're better at the ad game.
我们都知道你在广♥告♥界比我更强
And you tell me all the time how hard it is to be a mom.
而且你一直在说当妈妈有多么难
Well, yes, it is hard. But I love it, too.
是的 是很难 但我很喜欢这样
I've been doing it for six years
我都当了六年妈妈了
And I haven't complained... The entire time.
我没有抱怨过 一直都没有
Fair enough. Fair enough.
好吧 有道理
But be honest.
但事实上
Secretly, you miss the ad game, don't you?
你更怀念你的工作 不是吗
You miss the pressure and the
你怀念有压力
deadlines and the power lunches.
有紧迫感 权利在手的生活
Or am I wrong?
或者是我错了
Maybe you want to sort dirty socks the rest of your life.
也许你只想继续让家务活伴随以后的生活
We should talk about this seriously
在我们匆忙做决定前
before we make any rash decisions.
应该认真讨论一下
I already made the decision. You're going back to work.
我已经做好决定了 你回去工作
Can I at least get you something to eat, Zach?
扎克 至少让我给你找点吃的吧
Maybe a soda. Thanks.
苏打水就可以 谢谢
I gotta say, I think you're making a mistake.
我得说 你这么做是不对的
Mike couldn't kill anybody.
麦克不可能杀任何人
I mean, this could just be a misunderstanding.
我是指 这可能是个误会
This is not a misunderstanding.
这不是什么误会
I know you're upset,
我知道你很愤怒
but is this what you think your mother would want you doing?
但是你妈妈会让你这么做吗
Probably not. Exactly.
也许不会 没错
Because she raised you right.
因为你很有家教
Look, you have been through a lot. You've lost your mom.
你经历了这么多 失去了母亲
You're still carrying the guilt of
对于年幼的妹妹发生的事
what happened to your baby sister.
还背负着罪责
I never had a baby sister. Honey, I know about Dana.
我从来没有妹妹 我知道丹娜的存在
How stupid are you? I'm Dana.
你怎么这么蠢 我就是丹娜
My mother was some junkie.
我妈妈有毒瘾
They stole me and changed my name.
他们就把我偷走并且换了个名字
They have been lying to me
我的整个生活都
my entire life. Everyone lies to me!
充满了谎言 所有人都骗我
My mother, my father, Mrs. Tillman, even Julie.
我妈妈 爸爸 蒂尔曼夫人甚至还有朱莉
Do you understand how much that hurts?
你明白这对我的伤害有多大吗
Look, Zach.
听着 扎克
I know you're upset. Let's just sit down and talk.
我知道你很愤怒 我们坐下来谈谈
Why? So you can lie to me also?
为什么 这样你就也可以骗我了吗
No more talking.
不准说话
Hello? Bree, it's Dr. Craig.
你好 布里 我是克雷格医生
I'm at the hospital and I'm afraid I have some bad news.
我在医院 恐怕要有些坏消息得通知你
Rex passed away ten minutes ago.
雷克斯十分钟前过世了
But his operation is not until tomorrow.
但他的手术不是要在明天吗
I know. He just didn't make it.
我知道 他没能挺过来
I'm so sorry. We did everything we could.
十分抱歉 我们尽力了
Bree? Yes. Of course you did.
布里 我在 你们当然尽力了
Thank you very much for calling.
谢谢你打电♥话♥过来
This is a long way to go to do what
本来在我后院就能搞定的事
you could have done in my back yard.
你却非要长途跋涉到这里来
You're kind of taking your time. Walking a lot.
你真是很从容啊 走了这么久
You sure you know what you're doing?
你清楚自己在做什么吗
You ever had to kill anyone for real before?
你以前真的杀过人吗
Yeah.
真的
But since you're so tired of walking,
但看你走累了
let's just do this here.
我们就在这儿解决问题
I don't expect any favors from you, obviously.
显然 我不期待你能大发慈悲
But could you at least do me the
但请你至少让我知道
courtesy of telling me why we're here?
你为什么要这么做
You knew Deidre.
你认识黛德丽
And I know what you did to her.
我知道你对她做过什么
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表