剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
She was just a sad girl with a lot of problems.
她只是个伤了心的问题少女
She did some terrible, crazy, selfish stuff.
她曾做过很多糟糕 疯狂 自私的事
But you tell me what she ever
但请你告诉我她到底做错了什么
could have done to deserve death
值得因此去送命
at the hands of somebody like you.
死在像你这种人手里
It's complicated.
这太复杂了
It's so... complicated.
太复杂了
就这样 我的丈夫开始分享我的秘密
And just like that, my husband began sharing my secrets.
吃点萝卜 扎克
You want some carrot, Zachary?
我用生命守护的秘密
Secrets I had died to protect.
There you go.
给你
We have to get that fence up in the
我们得在游泳池竣工前
back yard before the pool's finished.
给后院装上栅栏
I know. I'm serious.
知道了 我很认真
You know kids are drawn to water.
你知道孩子很容易溺水的
Hello, Angela.
你好 安吉拉
You did a good job covering your tracks.
你太会隐藏踪迹了
I had to spend a lot of my father's money hunting you down.
我花了我爸很多钱才找到你们
Congratulations. You found us.
祝贺你找到我们
You know, I never told the police what happened.
我从未告诉过警♥察♥真♥相♥
You didn't?
你没有吗
They would have put Dana in foster care.
他们也许会把丹娜送到福利院
Or worse, given him to my father.
或者更糟 把他给我父亲
So I kept our little secret.
所以我一直在保密
Well, we appreciate that.
我们十分感谢你
Anyway, I guess you can see I've gotten myself cleaned up.
你们可以看出 我已经改过了
Yes, you look lovely.
你看上去不错
I'm not the same person you knew back then, Angela.
安吉拉 我不是你以前认识的那个人了
I'm in a good place now.
我现在生活的很好
You can't have him.
你不能带走他
I didn't go to the police before but I can do it now.
我以前没找警♥察♥ 不一定现在不会去
Zach is our son. His name is Dana.
扎克是我们的孩子 他的名字叫丹娜
If you think I'm giving my baby
要是你认为我会把孩子给
to some junkie, you're crazy.
一个瘾君子 你真是疯了
He's not your baby. Just calm down.
他不是你的孩子 冷静
You were always so high and mighty,
你总是那么趾高气扬
looking down on us poor degenerates,
看不起我们这种可怜的堕落的人
Pretending you wanted to help when all
假装想要帮助我们
you really wanted was to feel superior.
其实是想让自己有优越感
You self righteous bitch. You're still using.
你个自以为是的混♥蛋♥ 你还在吸毒
Go to hell. What are you doing?
见鬼去吧 你要干什么
Let me see your arm. I said I'm clean!
让我看看你的手臂 我说过我戒了
Just take it easy. Where do you think you're going?
冷静一点 你要去哪儿
I'm getting my son and taking him home.
我要去找我的孩子 并带他回家
Paul, stop her. Please. Come on.
保罗 拦住她 拜托 下来
Sit down! Get your hands off me!
坐下 把你的手拿开
We raised him! we're his parents!
我们把他养大 我们是他的父母
Come on.
好了
Paul!
保罗
Don't worry. I'll give him a good home.
别担心 我会给他一个美满的家
No!
不
Oh, Mary Alice. What did you do?
玛丽·艾莉丝 你干了什么
Mommy?
妈妈
It's ok, Zach.
没事的 扎克
Mommy needs to borrow your toy chest.
妈妈要借一下你的玩具箱
You go back to sleep, ok?
你继续睡觉 好吗
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办
You said they were pouring the
你说过明天有人来
Concrete for the pool tomorrow?
给游泳池浇铸水泥
You can't be serious. They'll never find her.
你是认真的吗 他们就再也找不到她了
We can put her in this. She won't fit.
我们可以把她放到玩具箱里 装不下的
Then we'll have to make her fit.
我们就硬把她塞进去
What are you doing? Checking for track marks.
你在干什么 看看有没有疤痕
Deidre had a baby?
黛德丽有个孩子
Let's get this over with.
让我们赶紧结束吧
回首看这个世界 是件奇怪的事情
It's an odd thing to look back on the world,
看那些被我甩在身后的人
to watch those I left behind,
都以各自的方式生活 勇敢 坚决
each, in her own way, so brave, so determined,
又那么不顾一切
and so very desperate.
不顾一切的想要出去冒险
Desperate to venture out,
但又害怕走了之后会错过什么
but afraid of what she'll miss when she goes.
不顾一切的追求自己想要的东西
Desperate to get everything she wants,
即使不确定自己想要什么
Even when she's not exactly sure of what that is.
不顾一切的想要生活重归美好
Desperate for life to be perfect again,
虽然她知道 生活从未美满过
although she realizes it never really was.
不顾一切的想要一个更好的未来
Desperate for a better future,
如果她能找到逃离往事的方法
if she can find a way to escape her past.
我不只关注 我为她们欢呼
I not only watch, I cheer them on,
这些令人惊叹的女人们
these amazing women.
我真的很希望 她们能实现自己的梦想
I hope so much they'll find what they're looking for.
但是我知道不是所有人都可以
But I know not all of them will.
很不幸
Sadly...
生活不是这样进行的
That's just not the way life works.
不是所有的人 都有幸福的结局
Not everyone gets a happy ending.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表