剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十三集
Desperate Housewives S01E13
《绝望主妇》前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives,
你刚才跟女人在一起
Were you with a woman?
他背叛了你
He cheated on you.
你说你要恨他一辈子的
You said you were gonna hate him forever.
永远不要轻信
You shouldn't listen to
一个心刚碎的女人
a woman that has just had her heart broken.
有时 要结束一段感情
Sometimes ending a relationship...
我不介意我们怎么看待它
I don't care what we call it...
我只想和你在一起
...I just want to be with you.
我认为这样做不明智
I don't think that would be wise.
绝不是简单的事
...can be very hard.
我才是和你儿子有一腿的人
I was the one who was sleeping with your son.
不过 海伦 现在都结束了
But Helen, it's over now.
但保守秘密
But keeping secrets...
想结束 还早着呢
It's not even close to be over.
就更难了
...is even harder.
我不明白你在说什么
I am not sure I understand what you're saying.
是我杀了还在襁褓中的妹妹
I killed my baby sister.
把玩具捡起来
I want the toys picked up.
我还要说多少遍
How many times do I have to tell you?
把你们的玩具捡起来 想挨打吗
Pick up your toys. You want a spanking?
乖孩子的父母看着
There is a look the parents of well-behaved children
孩子不那么乖的父母
give to the parents of
就是这么一副表情
the not so well-behaved.
别那样看着我
Don't you dare look at me like that.
别那么傻笑了
I will wipe that smirk off your face.
那表情的意思是
It's a look that says
"你应该学会管住自己的孩子"
"You should learn to control your kids".
我们现在要打扫院子
We're just gonna clean the yard...
"毕竟 你得对他们负责"
"After all, they're your responsibility".
我可不是吓唬你们的
Hey, I'm not fooling.
当然 苏珊很容易因为
Of course, it was easy for Susan to feel
有个朱莉那样的女儿而自命不凡
smug with a daughter like Julie.
她总是把全A的成绩单带回家
She always brought home straight As.
你又做到了
Oh! You did it again!
在屋里屋外都是个好帮手
She was helpful around the house.
聪明 热情 善解人意
She was bright, affectionate and considerate of others.
从她妈妈的角度看
To her mother's way of thinking,
朱莉是个完美的乖孩子
Julie was the perfect child.
不幸的是 苏珊即将发现
Unfortunately, Susan was about to
"完美乖孩子"根本不存在
discover that no such creature existed.
-妈 -这是怎么回事
- Mom! - What's going on here?
你刚才在亲我女儿吗
Were you just kissing my daughter?
-算是吧 -你在想什么呢
- Uh... uh, a little. - What are you thinking?
-妈妈 冷静点 -她才14岁
- Mom, calm down. - She's only 14!
我该 我该走了
I should... I should probably be going.
你认为呢
You think?
还有
Oh, just...
星期五见
See you Friday.
他说什么 星期五要干什么
What's he talking about? What's happening on Friday?
他要带我去参加学校的舞会
He's taking me to school dance.
不 不行
Oh, no, he's not.
妈妈 我知道你看见我们接吻了
Mom, I know you saw us kissing,
你现在需要冷静下
but you've got to chill now.
别跟我提什么冷静 我一点都不想冷静
Don't tell me to chill. I have no intentions of chilling.
随便你 我去倒垃圾了
Whatever. I'm taking out the trash.
哪儿也别去
You are not going anywhere.
你得留下来跟我谈谈这事
You are gonna stay here and talk about this.
你正在气头上 我不想跟你说
I would not talk to you while you're freaking out.
有一点需要明确 不许你再跟他见面
One thing is clear. You are not allowed to see him anymore.
有一种表情是
There is also a look
孩子不那么乖的父母
the parents of not-so-well behaved
会流露给曾经是乖乖小孩父母
children give to parents like Susan.
那表情在说 "欢迎加入我们"
It says, "Welcome to the club".
城郊住着很多有责任感的居民
Suburbia is a place filled with responsible people
他们努力过着有责任感的生活
trying to live responsible lives.
当然 哪怕是最有责任感的人
Of course, even the most responsible among us
也难免犯过一些错误
has mistakes in their past.
虽然他们想要忘掉
Mistakes they'd like to forget.
但那些错误却不时回来叨扰
Mistakes that sometimes come back to haunt them.
我去拿邮件
I'm gonna go get the mail.
海伦 你来这儿什么事
Helen. What are you doing here?
加布丽尔 我想你没见过我丈夫 鲍勃
Gabrielle. I don't believe you've met my husband. Bob.
见到你们真高兴
Hi. So nice to meet you...
我们来跟你说我们儿子的事
Uh, we, um, came to talk to you about our son.
我已经好几周没见过约翰了
I haven't seen John in weeks.
他打过电♥话♥ 留了言 不过我没回复
He's called and left messages, but I haven't returned any.
我发誓我们之间结束了
It's over. I swear.
我们来不是因为那个
We're not here about that.
我们需要你帮个忙
We need you to do something for us.
好啊
Oh. Ok...
昨晚约翰吓了我们一跳
John surprised us last night when he announced
他宣布说要拒绝大学奖学金
he was turning down his college scholarship.
相反 他一门心思要拓展他的园艺事业
Instead, he's decided to expand his gardening business.
全职修整草坪
Mow lawns full time.
为什么他要那么做
Why, uh... Why would he do that?
我们不知道
We don't know why.
要是知道还来问你干什么
Do you think we'd be talking to you if we did?
原谅我妻子 对那事她还是耿耿于怀
You have to orgive my wife. She's still upset over the, um...
-法律上那叫强♥奸♥ -海伦
- Statutory rape thing. - Helen!
你们想要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
他拒绝跟我们谈
He's refusing to talk to us.
如果你能劝说他认识到自己正铸下大错
If you could just convince him
自己正铸下大错
that he's making a big mistake...
约翰和我已经一刀两断
John and I made a clean break.
我觉得我们最好还是保持点距离
I think it's best we just keep our distance.
求你了 上周他满了18岁
Please. Last week he turned eighteen
然后就搬了出去 我们无计可施
and moved out of the house. We're stuck.
我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I... I... I'm so sorry,
我现在干不了这事
I just can't handle this right now.
我有自己的事要忙
I have my own personal things going on.
我的生活一团糟
My life is falling apart.
-我不管 -海伦
- I don't care. - Helen...
我们还没有向警♥察♥告发你干的事
We haven't gone to the police about what you did,
不过我们很容易改变主意
but that can easily change.
我看看我能做点什么
I'll see what I can do.
好
Good.
很高兴认识你
So nice to meet you.
你行的 好吗
You can do this. All right.
往下移♥动♥几英寸 我就能抓住你了
Just scooch down a few inches and I'll grab you.
不 你会摔到我的
No. You'll drop me.
我不会让你摔到的
I'm not gonna drop you.
我会首先勒死你
I might strangle you
谁让你爬到那里去 来吧
for climbing up here in the first place. Come on.
过来 你们这群臭小子
Come here, you little monsters!
盯着我 别往下走
Look at me. Don't come down.
瞧我在机场附近闲逛时发现了谁
Look who I found wandering around the airport.
罗德尼
Hey, Rodney!
-帕克还在屋顶上吗 -是
- Is Parker back up on the roof? - Yep.
既然他上去了 看看他能不能找到那个飞盘
See if he can find that frisbee while he's up there.
好 我正准备叫他找
Yeah, I'm gonna get right on that.
-我最爱的女孩还好吧 -见到你真好
- How's my favorite girl? - So happy to see you.
真遗憾 艾丽森来不了
It's a shame that Allison couldn't make it.
这个四海为家的推销员又出差了
Just another business trip for the wandering salesman.
她一定无聊极了 帕克
She'd be bored to tears. Hey, Parker!
不打算拥抱我吗 我是爷爷
Aren't you gonna give me a hug? It's grandpa!
不要介意 他被吓到了 不敢爬下来
Don't take it personnally. He's too scared to climb down.
-我能试试吗 -当然可以 去吧
- Can I give it a shot? - Yeah, sure. Knock yourself out.
-好 -小心点
- Yeah. - Be careful.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表