剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
但事实上 我心里有别人
But the truth is, there's someone else.
你们关系确定了吗
Oh, are you going steady?
不算是 我们过去常见面
Not exactly. We were seeing each other pretty regularly,
但那位女士 女孩 把我甩了
but this other lady... Girl, she sort of dumped me.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
我会跟丹妮尔谈谈
Look, I'll talk to Danielle
别担心 我会温柔地跟她做个了断
and don't worry, I'll let her down gently.
其实 我并不希望你那么温柔
Um, actually, I would prefer if you didn't.
我了解我的女儿 她很执着
I know my daughter. She's very determined.
除非你真的对她很决绝
Unless you're really firm with her,
不然她还会抱有幻想的
she'll think there's hope.
好吧 我会很坚决的
Ok. I'll be firm.
最好是残酷一些
Better still, be brutal.
决定沉迷于口舌之快是吗
Decided to indulge your sweet tooth?
我一年之内就会死
I'll be dead inside a year.
我有比腰围更值得担心的事情
I've got bigger things to worry about than my waistline.
他们觉得你杀掉的那个女人是谁
So, who's the woman they think you killed?
玛莎·胡博 好事的老女人
Martha Huber. Local busybody.
我觉得她不是被蓄意谋杀的
I thought her murder was random.
她的首饰出现在你的车♥库♥里 这算不算蓄意
Nothing random about her jewelry ending up in your garage.
是你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
不 有人陷害我
No. Whoever set me up did a good job.
现在警♥察♥一直在监视我
The cops are all over me.
你距离真♥相♥已经很近了
You're getting close to something.
如果真的很近了 我怎么没看到
If I am close, I don't see it.
人们总会留下线索
People leave trails.
总有一条 将会指向黛德丽
One of those trails will lead to Deidre.
不管是谁陷害了你 他就是知情者
Whoever set you up must know that.
也许是吧 但我要是被关起来就不好办了
Maybe, but I won't be much good to you locked up.
我很有钱 麦克 有钱的好处之一就是
I'm rich, Mike. One of the best things about being rich
确保你不论遇到任何问题 都能全身而退
is the security of knowing you can buy your way out of any problem.
我不会把钱带到我的坟墓里去的
I'm not taking my money to the grave.
我会用它来保你周全的
I'm gonna use it to save your ass.
-索利斯夫人 -你好 贾斯汀
- Mrs. Solis? - Hello, Justin.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我来跟你的室友谈谈
I am here to talk to your roommate.
约翰 我以为你们都不说话了
John? I didn't think you guys talked any more.
现在我们有事可谈了 比如说你
Well, now we have something to talk about. You.
-我 -是的
- Me? - Yes.
你居然试图敲诈我让我跟你上♥床♥
How you're trying to blackmail me into sleeping with you.
-我想知道他会做何反应 -索利斯夫人
- I wonder how he'll react. - Mrs. Solis...
你觉得他会动粗吗
You think he'll get violent?
-你不能告诉约翰这些 -我可以
- You can't talk to John about that. - Oh, I can.
而我也就这么做 你这个人♥渣♥
And I will, you little worthless piece of crap.
听我说 索利斯夫人 我很抱歉
Listen, Mrs. Solis, I'm sorry.
我本来不想敲诈你的
I didn't want to blackmail you.
那你为什么还这么做
Then why did you?
我真的需要跟你上♥床♥
I really needed to sleep with you.
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - Because...
我觉得我可能是个同性恋
I think I might be gay.
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!
怎么了
What's up?
儿子们知道你回家会很晚很晚
The boys knew you wouldn't be home till after, um, bedtime,
所以我们决定要突袭看望下我们的新副总裁
and so we decided to pop in and visit the new V.P.
我终于有了间带窗户的办公室了
Check it out. I finally got an office with a window. Huh?
是啊 这都是为了窗户
Yeah. It's all about the window.
伙计们 谁想来骑椅子
Hey, guys. Hey, who wants chair rides?
-我 我 我 -这条路 我们来喽
- Me! Me! Me! - Out this way. Here we go.
要开始了 小伙子们 准备好了吗
Here we go, guys. Ready?
坐稳了
Hold on.
视察新的办公室来了
Checking out the new executive digs?
你知道的
Oh, you know it.
-我能告诉你个小秘密吗 -好啊
- Can I tell you a little secret? - Sure.
丹本来想晋升蒂姆·杜根
Dan wanted to hold the promotion over for Tim Duggan.
是我劝他把这个职位给汤姆的
And I'm the one that convinced him to give it To tom.
-是吗 -没错
- Really? - Uh-huh.
汤姆简直就是个工作狂
Tom is such a workhorse
而且他又是那么想得到这个职位
and he wanted it so badly.
是啊 他就是那样的
Yeah, he certainly did.
怎么了 难道你对他的晋升不开心吗
What is wrong? Aren't you happy about this promotion?
勒奈特认为最好是跟老板的老婆撒个谎
Lynette realized it was best to lie to the boss's wife...
当然这很好
Well, it's great.
很明显 谢谢
Obviously. Thank you.
倘若她的话不是那么令人信服
...Provided she wasn't too convincing.
当然 我的意思是
Of course, I mean,
我会 一直想着他
I will... miss him being gone all the time.
他会挣回更多的钱
He'll be bringing in more money,
但他会错过孩子们的生日
but he is gonna miss the birthdays,
篮球比赛 第一次的蹒跚学步
baseball games, first steps.
但有得必有失嘛 对吧
But that's the trade-off. Right?
我只是希望汤姆有朝一日回想过去
I just hope one day Tom doesn't look back
不会后悔错过那么多美好时光
and regret being gone so much.
我最好在他们打碎东西之前出去看看
Oh, I better get out there before they break something.
-好的 一会见 -好
- Of course. I will see you soon. - Ok.
你在这种感觉的驱使下做出过什么吗
So, have you been acting on these feelings?
我有个哥们 我们常在一起
I got a buddy. We get together.
胡搞瞎闹的 不过没什么大不了的
Mess around. But it's no big deal.
就是最近 我开始关心他 而且
It's just lately, I've been starting to care about him and...
我不知道该怎么办
and I don't know how to handle it.
我想如果你跟你这样的人上♥床♥了
And I thought if I sleep with somebody like you,
我就能有个确定的答案 不用再惊慌了
I'll know for sure and I can stop freaking out about this.
但为什么非得是我 你是个很帅的男孩
But why me? You're a good-looking kid.
为什么不跟你的同龄人试试呢
Why not test drive someone your own age?
女孩们很八卦 如果我开始跟什么人约会
Girls talk. If I start something with somebody
结果最后 搞砸了
and it doesn't... work out,
学校里的每个人就都会发现的
Everyone at school will find out.
而且我觉得我可以信任你
And I figured I can trust you,
你已经有丈夫 有所有一切了
cause you have a husband and all.
从某种诡异的角度上 我能理解你了
Well, I guess that makes sense in a weird sort of way.
你看 我哥们儿和我
You know, my buddy and I have been
在一起有些日子了
messing around for quite a while,
我一直告诉我自己
and this whole time I kept telling myself
这根本不代表什么 你明白吗
that it didn't really mean anything, you know?
我在骗自己 是吧
Guess I've been kidding myself, huh?
我们都不愿意承认一些事情
We're all in denial about something.
但是你最后还是要面对现实
But you're finally facing the truth,
那才是勇敢者的做法
and I think that's sort of brave.
-谢谢 -我该走了
- Thanks. - I should probably go.
还是想让你知道
Uh... Just so you know,
我绝不会告诉索利斯先生你和约翰的事情
I never would have told Mr. Solis about you and John.
我可能是同性恋 但我不是个混♥蛋♥
I may be gay but I'm not a jerk.
你有什么感觉吗
Did you feel anything?
没什么感觉
Not really.
你肯定是同性恋
You're definitely gay.
不好意思这么晚打扰你
Hi. I'm sorry to bother you at night,
但我希望你能去警♥察♥局
but I was hoping that you could come to the station
再回答我们一些问题
to answer more questions.
现在吗 不好意思
Now? Well, I'm sorry,
我和我女儿今晚要去看电影
my daughter and I were gonna go see a movie tonight.
妈妈 我们可以改天去 没关系
Mom? We can do it another night. I'll be fine.
-等我拿下包 -没问题
- Uh, let me get my purse. - Great.
-你肯定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
我不会很晚回来的
I won't be late.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你说麦克7日晚10点
You said that Mike came to your house
去了你家
around 10 p.m. on the night of the seventh.
我是应该对着摄像机说还是
Um, am I supposed to talk into the camera or...
不用 对着我说就可以
No. Just talk to me.
好 没错 他来的时候大概是10点
Ok. Uh, yes. He came over around ten o'clock.
你知道麦克和玛莎·胡博之间
Do you know of any tension, uh,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表