剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Ooh, blood on the walls.
-我全押了 -我跟
- I'm all in. - I'll call.
布里
Bree?
-刚刚怎么了 -赌注提高了
- Uh... What just happened? - The stakes were raised.
是啊 没错
Yes. Yes, they were.
我不跟
I fold.
你今天牌运不错
I can't believe how lucky you were today.
跟运气无关
Luck had nothing to do with it.
我牌很烂 但我一直在虚张声势
I had crappy cards, I was bluffing the entire time.
是吗 你真有一手
Really? Wow. You're good.
这是我第一任丈夫唯一可取之处
That's the only nice thing I can say about my first husband.
-他教会我虚张声势 -他也玩扑克
- He taught me how to bluff. - He played poker?
不是 他床上功夫很差
No. He was lousy in bed.
我经常得假装高♥潮♥
I had to fake a lot of orgasms.
-你不必接话 -谢谢
- You don't have to respond. - Thank you.
苏珊今天怎么没来
So, uh... Where was Susan today?
我不是很清楚
Uh... I'm not sure.
汤姆床上功夫一定很好
Wow. Tom must be great in bed.
显然 你完全不会虚张声势
Obviously, you have no idea how to bluff.
好吧 她最近诸事不顺
Ok, she's going through something
我觉得她想一个人静静
and I'm sure she'd prefer it to be private.
她在为麦克伤神 对吧
She's upset with Mike, isn't she?
你就说吧 我迟早会知道的
Well, come on. I'm gonna find out sooner or later.
分手后她情绪很低落
She's devastated about the break-up
好几天没出门了
and she hasn't left the house in days.
你刚刚怎么不告诉我
Well, why didn't you just tell me that?
因为这是她的私事
Because it's personal
这种事她只会对朋友讲
It's the kind of thing she would only tell her friends.
我是苏珊的朋友啊
I'm Susan's friend.
我并不讨厌她
Well, I don't hate her.
如果想要我给你爆更多的料
If you want me to share stuff with you
你得更加真心实意地支持苏珊
you're going to have to start being more supportive of Susan.
行啊 怎么支持
Ok. How?
朋友之间都会做什么呢
What do friends do?
打个电♥话♥ 表示同情
They call. They're sympathetic.
询问对方正经受的困难
They ask about the pain the other person is going through
并且耐心倾听
and then they listen.
那如果你确实想支持别人
What if you want to be supportive,
可那些抱怨你实在无法忍♥受怎么办
but you just can't stand listening to people bitch?
虚张声势会是个妙招
Then it's good to know how to bluff.
-恭喜 -谢谢 谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you, thank you.
是啊 我很激动
I know, it's very exciting.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真觉得你应该得这个奖
You know, I really think you do deserve this award...
我又要上厕所了
God, I have to go to the bathroom again.
-去布里家 -我去过她家两次了
- Go to Bree's. - I've been to Bree's twice today.
-那就去苏珊家 -我不喜欢她家
- Then go to Susan's. - I hate Susan's.
她家里放着味道古怪的蜡烛
She has all these weird scented candles.
整栋房♥子都散发着一股杏子味
Her house reeks of apricot.
水管
Hose.
勒奈特家呢
How about Lynette's?
你没明白
No, you don't understand.
我不想再去任何人家里了
I don't want to go to anybody's house anymore.
我厌倦去别人家敲门 编借口
I'm tired of knocking on doorsand making up excuses
解释我们为什么还没修好下水道
as to why we haven't fixed our plumbing
你干吗朝我大吼大叫
Why are you yelling at me?
因为这全是你的错
Because it's your fault.
我的错
My fault?
是啊 如果你没有被指控
Yes. If you hadn't gotten yourself indicted,
我们现在肯定买♥♥得起水管
we would have pipes right now.
我被指控是因为想挣足够的钱让你开心
I got indicted trying to make enough money to keep you happy.
提醒你一下 你对物质要求很高
In case you hadn't noticed, you're a little materialistic
我对物质要求高
Oh, I'm materialistic?
詹森家换宝马新7系的时候
When the Johnsons bought their new 7-series,
是你马上跑过去
you were the one who went right in
用更值钱的东西换了那辆车
and traded in his car for something better
那车后来又是谁在开呢
Who ended up driving it?
我现在没时间跟你吵
You know what? I don't have time to fight right now.
我还要洗衣服
I have laundry to do.
艾比盖护士
Nurse Abigail?
斯加沃太太对吧 双胞胎的妈妈
Mrs. Scavo, right? The twins' mother?
我就是想来告诉你
Yeah. I just wanted to tell you
我儿子头上已经没有虱子了
that the boys are now lice-free.
那就好
Good to hear.
我还是不明白为什么会生头虱
I just can't figure out how it happened.
他们每天晚上都洗澡 相信我
They get a bath every night. Trust me.
这15分钟是一天中最难熬的
It's the ugliest 15 minutes of the day.
我信
I believe you.
我一直在想会不会是上周
I keep thinking that maybe it was the
带他们去宠物动物园时染上的
petting zoo that I took them to last week.
那只美洲驼确实很诡异
That llama was really iffy.
斯加沃太太 不是这样的
Mrs. Scavo, it doesn't work that way.
虱子只在人与人之间传染
Lice only spreads from human to human.
就是世界上最干净的孩子
Even the cleanest kid in the world can get it
也可能被其他孩子传染
if he gets too close to the wrong kid.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
-所以别太责怪自己了 -只能这样
- So don't be so hard on yourself. - I guess.
不过我还是有点愧疚
Still, I can't help but feel a little guilty.
毕竟是我的孩子引起了这次头虱大爆发
After all, my kids started an entire lice outbreak.
其实 不是你孩子引起的
Look, your, uh... your kids didn't start it.
不是他们
They didn't?
是啊 我知道传染源是另一个男孩
No. I know for a fact that patient zero was another little boy.
这已经是他第四次染上这个了
This is his fourth time with this particular problem.
我心头的大石总算落地了
That's a load off my mind.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
-那是哪个孩子呢 -我不能告诉你
- So which kid is it? - I can't tell you.
你知道我们有无归咎条例
You know we have a no-blame policy.
我们得保护孩子 你懂的
We have to protect the children. You understand.
当然
Of course.
我不懂 你一定要告诉我那是谁
No, I don't. You're gonna have to give me a name.
-斯加沃太太 -是这样的
- Mrs. Scavo... - Here's the thing.
家长们向来护短
Acting like parents won't assign blame
所以总是推卸责任
is like pretending they don't keep score at pee wee league games.
这是人的天性
It's human nature.
如果你不交出一个罪魁祸首
If you don't give the mob someone to blame,
他们就会随便找个背黑锅的
they'll pick a scapegoat.
我不能让我的孩子来背这个黑锅
I can't let my boys be the scapegoat.
-请别让我为难 -我求你了
- Don't put me in this position. - I'm begging you.
他们已经被一个聚会除名了
They've been uninvited from a party.
一个非常盛大的生日聚会
A really big birthday party,
有蹦蹦屋 热狗摊 还有小丑
with a bouncy house, a hotdog stand and a clown.
我很希望能帮上忙
I wish I could help you.
拜托了 还会有魔术师
For god's sake, there's gonna be a magician!
塔米·布伦南下了血本
Tammy Brennan went all out.
塔米·布伦南 托弗的妈妈
Tammy Brennan? Topher's mother?
是的
Yes.
真有意思 请坐吧
Well, isn't that interesting? Have a seat.
与此同时 在美景镇当地监狱
Meanwhile, at the Fairview county prison,
梅茜·吉本斯欣喜地发现
Maisy Gibbons was delighted to find out
她有一位访客
she had a visitor.
但她很快想起
But she was soon reminded,
对于提着点心篮的访客
one should always beware of visitors
要格外警惕
bearing gift baskets.
不是开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
你好 梅茜
Hello, Maisy.
瞧啊
Ta-da!
我爱死你这种小聪明了
Stuff like this is why I love you.
你来这有何贵干
So, what brings you here?
我想请你帮忙
I need a favor.
我猜到了
I thought as much.
我听说 有一本小黑册子
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表