剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
即使把我们的积蓄搭进去 我们也完蛋了
And even with our savings, we're screwed.
但是
But...
这是我们的家
It's our house.
我也爱这里 只是
I love this place too. It's just...
我们该面对现实了
It's time for us to face the music.
我从没想过会在人生的这个阶段变成穷♥人♥
I never thought I'd be poor at this stage of my life.
卡洛斯 我曾经破产过好几次
You know, Carlos, I've been broke a lot of times in my life.
但我从来没穷过
But I've never been poor.
因为 穷只是一种心态
Because poor is just a state of mind.
现在 你和我只是
And right now, you and I are just...
缺少资金
Without funds?
没错
Exactly.
我们可以找一间公♥寓♥ 重新来过
I guess we could get an apartment, start over.
也许吧 也许会很好玩的
Who knows? It might even be fun.
一旦我们东山再起
And once we're back on our feet,
我们要买♥♥一所跟这一样大的房♥子
we'll get a house as big as this one.
要更大的
Bigger.
我老婆生日的时候 我送给她那条狗
I get my wife this dog for her birthday.
从收♥容♥所♥领养的
Stray from the pound.
是我送过她的最便宜的礼物了
Cheapest gift I've ever gotten her.
她很喜欢它 我是个天才吧
She loves it. So I'm a genius, right?
后来我发现 它患有奇怪的血液病
Then I find out it's got this weird blood disease.
现在我每个月要花600块买♥♥药 我还是天才吗
Now I'm laying out $600 a month for doggie medicine. Am I a genius?
别挖苦自己 你做了好事
Don't be cynical. You did something nice.
你让你妻子很开心
You made your wife happy.
现在我们来谈谈会让你开心的事
Now, let's talk about what's gonna make you happy.
是的 郊区的每一个早晨
Yes, each new day in suburbia
都伴随着一系列新的谎言
brings with it a new set of lies.
最糟糕的 是那些
The worst are the ones we tell
我们在睡前告诉自己的话
ourselves before we fall asleep.
我们在黑暗中轻声告诉自己
We whisper them in the dark,
我们是快乐的
telling ourselves we're happy.
或者 他是快乐的
Or, that he's happy.
我们会改变
That we can change.
或者 他会改变主意
Or that he will change his mind.
我们说服自己 我们能原谅自己的罪过
We persuade ourselves we can live with our sins...
或者 我们没有他也能生活
...Or that we can live without him.
是的 每个入睡前的夜晚
Yes, each night before we fall asleep
我们对自己说谎
we lie to ourselves,
无比急切地希望 清晨来临时
in the desperate, desperate hope, that come morning,
一切都会成真
it will all be true.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表