剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
谢谢 但我们明天有事
Thank you, but we already have plans for tomorrow.
那太遗憾了
Oh. That's too bad.
我该走了
Well, I should go.
谢谢您 范德坎普太太
Thank you, Mrs. Van de Kamp.
谢我什么 扎克
For what, Zack?
谢谢您还惦记着我妈妈
Remembering my mom.
那晚 保罗给他儿子一些东西
That night, Paul gave his son something
来抚慰他的紧张
to calm his nerves,
第二天 加布丽尔给新朋友送个礼物
And the next day, Gabrielle calmed her own nerves
来抚慰自己的紧张
by giving something to her new best friend.
给你的
Here you go.
最新款 三倍变速 铝制车身
Top of the line, 3-speed, aluminum frame,
把手缠绕着丝带 还有个铃
handlebar ribbons, and a bell,
而且还是宝蓝色的
and you'll notice it's royal blue
和你漂亮的眼睛一样
to match your pretty little eyes.
我的眼睛是绿色的
My eyes are green.
好吧 你戴上这个
Yeah, well, you'll be cruising so fast
飞驰而过 没有人会注意的
on this, no one will even notice.
这些都是你的
It's all yours, hon.
玩得开心
Have fun.
怎么了 有什么不好吗
What? What's wrong?
我不会骑车
I don't know how to ride a bike.
什么
What?
那你为什么向我要一辆
Well, then, why did you ask for one?
为什么你不能教教我
Why can't you show me?
行 改天吧
Sure, one of these days.
为什么不能现在教
What's wrong with now?
在她和勒奈特谈过之后
After her talk with Lynette,
苏珊决定看看她以前的相册
Susan decided to take a look at her old photo album,
她开始重新审视自己
and she began to see herself in a whole new light,
但那些照片依然不能让她开心起来
and the picture wasn't flattering.
你好 我是卡尔 请留言
Yeah, you got Karl. Leave a message.
卡尔 是我
Hey, Karl, it's me.
我很希望你在
I was hoping you'd be there.
听着 我们得谈谈
Um, listen, we need to talk,
明天你送朱莉回来的时候
so maybe when you drop Julie off tomorrow,
或许我们能谈谈
we could have a moment.
这很重要
It's important.
代我向
Give my best to...
布兰迪问好
Brandi.
回我电♥话♥
Call me.
苏珊为自己感到骄傲
Susan was proud of herself.
她最终打算不生气了
She was finally ready to let go of her anger.
她差点就成功了
Almost.
孩子们五点半就饿了
The boys will be hungry at 5:30,
所以五点就要把鱼肉条放进烤箱
so put the fish sticks in the toaster oven at 5:00.
烤半小时 亲爱的 我知道
For half an hour. Honey, I know.
你已经说了三遍了
This is the third time you've told me.
好吧 如果孩子们没及时吃到饭你可就惨了
Well, if the food's late, god help you.
知道了 我不需要一本小册子
Beautiful, I don't need a pamphlet.
这又不是什么脑部手术
It's not brain surgery.
拜托 他们只是些孩子
They're just kids, for god sake.
普雷斯顿 过来一下
Preston, would you come here?
宝贝儿
Sweetie,
你知道我们吃小饼干的规矩
you know our rule about eating cookies, right?
是的 我们五点后不能吃
Yeah, we can't have them after 5:00,
因为糖会引起多动症
cause sugar makes us hyper.
但是 今晚 什么都可以吃
Yeah, but tonight, anything goes.
和你的兄弟一起吃
Make sure you share with your brothers.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, mom.
不要向下看 别向下看
Don't look at your feet. Don't look at your feet.
看路 看前面的路 不错
Look at the road. Look at the road. Good.
找到平衡点
Find your balance. Find your balance.
就这样 你骑得好极了
Okay, it's all you. It's all you! you're doing great!
往右骑 小心车
Okay, stay to the right. Watch the car.
小心那辆车
Watch the car! Watch the car!
你没有受伤吧
Oh! Are you okay?
我很好 我们再来一遍
Yeah. Let's go again.
亲爱的 我穿着这鞋可不行
Oh, honey, these heels don't have another block in them.
明天怎么样
What about tomorrow?
明天你就不能在这玩了 因为你要去学校
Well, you won't be around tomorrow, 'cause you have school.
我是在家学习的
I'm homeschooled.
我可以经常出来玩
I'm always around.
那一瞬间加布丽尔
It was in that moment that Gabrielle
意识到这只是个开始
realized this ride was far from over.
我来了
I'm coming!
卡尔 怎么是你 我让你明天来
Karl, what are you doing here? I asked you to come tomorrow.
你说想要谈谈 听起来很重要
You said you wanted to talk. It sounded important.
明天吧 我只披了一条浴巾
Tomorrow. I'm in a towel.
我们结婚十四年了
We were married 14 years.
拜托 我有什么没见过
I know what's under there. Come on.
我还没有准备好
I'm not really ready for this.
我打算为这次谈话好好准备一下的
I was going to have a whole speech prepared.
布兰迪和我明天有其他计划
Brandi and I have plans tomorrow.
我建议你现在就说
I suggest you wing it.
好吧
Um, okay.
是这样的 卡尔
Here's the thing, Karl --
我一直在想发生过什么
I was thinking about what happened
在昨天回家的路上
in the driveway yesterday,
我并不想
and I-I just don't want to --
要那样的生活
I don't want to live like that.
我不想变成那种人
I don't want to be that kind of person,
我只是想 如果我们两个
and I just thought if the two of us,
能够温和的 平静的
you know, if we had a nice, calm --
我需要一个道歉 卡尔
I need an apology, Karl.
一个什么
A what?
一个道歉 你就那样结束了我们的婚姻
An apology for the way you ended our marriage.
你从来不为你的行为负责
You never took any responsibility for your behavior.
我不知道该说什么 苏珊
I don't know what to say, Susan.
我想得到自己想要的东西
The heart wants what it wants.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我恋爱了
I fell in love.
当你有家室的时候
While you were married to someone else.
我的身心不受控制
The heart wants what it wants.
我很想伤害你
Yeah, well, my heart wants to hurt you,
但是我能控制我自己
But I can control myself.
我不想无休止地争论这个问题
I-I don't want to go back to that ugly place, really,
如果你还想 我建议你去寻求帮助
and if you do, I suggest that you get some help.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不需要道歉
I don't need an apology.
我不需要你的任何东西
I don't need anything from you.
你在自取其辱
You're humiliating yourself.
你才是那个自取其辱的人 卡尔
No, you're the one who's been humiliated, Karl.
你为什么就视而不见呢
Why don't you see that?
你抛弃了你的家庭
You walked out on your family.
大家都觉得你是人♥渣♥ 而不是我
People think you're scum, not me,
我没问题 我担心的是你
so worry about yourself. I'm okay with me.
我可以挺胸抬头地走在大街上
I can walk down the street and hold my head high.
紫藤郡的太阳慢慢下山了
As the sun slowly settled on Wisteria Lane,
还没有着落的苏珊想尽了办法
an unsettled Susan racked her brain
如何进家门
to find a way into her own house.
赤♥裸♥着躺在了她家的灌木丛中
Lying naked in her shrubs,
对于苏珊来说这可能是
it occurred to Susan this could be the
一生中最丢脸的事
most humiliating moment of her life.
苏珊
Susan?
她错了
She was wrong.
你在干什么
Uh, whatcha doing?
把自己反锁在外面
Locked myself out...
还赤♥裸♥着
naked.
然后我就摔倒了
And then I fell.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表