剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
This morning the guys from Mitchell and Kerns
打电♥话♥来说要聘我
call me and offer me a job.
-你要接受吗 -我告诉彼德森了
- Are you gonna take it? - I told Peterson about it.
他压过那公♥司♥的待遇 升我做副总了
He just upped their offer. He just made me vice president!
-哪的副总 -汤姆 整个公♥司♥的啊
- Of what? - Tom! The firm!
我接替了达根 是不是很疯狂
He gave me Duggan's old job! Isn't that wild?!
我得去告诉斯科蒂 一会见
I gotta go tell Scotty. I'll see you later.
汤姆 我正要找你呢
Tom, I was just coming to find you.
这算什么 丹 你什么意思
What the hell, Dan? I mean, what the hell?
你竟然升安娜贝尔而不是我
You promoted Annabel over me?
有家公♥司♥来挖墙角 我可不能失去她
She got another job offer. I couldn't afford to lose her. Not now.
好吧 那你要失去我了 我辞职
Well, guess what. You lose me. 'cause I quit.
-汤姆 别这么冲动 -不是
- Tom, don't overreact. - No.
你第一次把工作交给我的时候
The first time you passed me by
我认认真真完成了
I took it like a good soldier.
自从达根心脏病发作
But since Duggan had a heart attack,
我做了那么多努力
I have already been doing the job.
这么久了 你却突然把它给安娜贝尔了
I have been doing it and then you just hand it to Annabel?
好吧 我明白你的意思了
Ok. You made your point.
你虽然天天都做些蹩脚的决定
You know, You make crappy decisions on a daily baises,
丹 我不吐不快
Dan, I gotta tell you.
但这绝对是最失败的一个
But this one, this is the stupidest.
说话注意点
Hey, watch yourself.
从你进公♥司♥以来 业绩一直在下滑
You have been running this company into the ground since you got here.
说出来真痛快
Well, I see I'm getting out easy.
好吧 斯加沃
All right. Scavo
知道我为什么升安娜贝尔的职吗
You want to know why I gave that promotion to Annabel?
为什么她被肯定了而不是你
Why she got the nod instead of you?
是因为勒奈特
It was Lynette.
-什么 -她去求我妻子
- What? - She went to my wife and begged her
让她劝我不要升你的职
to get me to kill your promotion.
她说你要是出差太多的话
She said that if you start traveling more,
会破坏你的家庭的
it's gonna hurt your family.
她那样做了吗
She did that?
我现在真后悔帮你们
Now I feel like a chump for trying to help you guys out.
也算我最失败的决定
I guess it was another one of my crappy decisions.
今晚之前 收拾好你的东西
Have your desk cleaned out by tonight.
告诉我们你和这孩子有什么矛盾
You gonna tell us what you got against this kid?
我 他 还有我妻子 三角关系
It's between him and me. And my wife.
是这么回事吗 你睡了他老婆
Is that what this is about? You doing his wife?
没有 我是同性恋
No. I'm gay.
-你是同性恋 -什么
- You're gay? - What?
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
下次绝不会这样了
This is not happening again.
你还想有下次
What do you mean, again?
我需要律师
I want a lawyer.
装卸工到前面集♥合♥
All baggers to the front.
清洁四号♥走道 清洁四号♥走道
Got a cleanup on aisle four. Cleanup on aisle four.
乔治
George.
你怎么在这
Hi. What are you doing here?
买♥♥东西啊
I'm shopping. Obviously.
你怎么来这买♥♥东西
Why are you shopping here?
你家在镇的另一头啊
You live on the other side of town.
我朋友刚做完手术 我来给她买♥♥点东西
My friend had an operation. I'm buying her some things.
你人真好
Oh. That's very nice of you.
等下 布里 我有话对你说
Wait. Bree. I have to tell you something.
什么
Well?
你要告诉雷克斯 下次他再谈到
You need to tell Rex to be more discreet
你们夫妻生活的时候得谨慎点
when it comes to discussing your love life.
-什么 -我只能说这么多了
- I'm sorry? - I don't want to say anything more.
务必要告诉他
You just really need to tell him that.
慢着 你这话是什么意思
Wait a minute. What in the world are you talking about?
我去探望刚开完刀的朋友时
I was at the hospital visiting my friend who had had this operation.
碰巧听到两个医生
I overheard two doctors
在谈论雷克斯的特殊喜好
talking about Rex's fondness for s&m.
你听到了
You heard that?
他告诉他们他有一箱道具
Apparently he told them he has a box of toys
还让你做一些很不恰当的事情
and he gets you to do very inappropriate things.
我知道了
I see.
其实这不关我的事
This is clearly none of my business
而且我再也不会提起
and I would have never brought this up
但是听到两个男人那样取笑你
But to hear those two men laughing about you...
我只是觉得你应该知道
I just thought you should know.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me
但是 我得走了
but I think I gotta go.
我又找到几个箱子
Hey, got some more boxes.
最近问你什么你都这么回答
That's your answer to everything these days.
晚餐你想吃什么
What do you want to do for dinner?
我吃不了了 刚接到个紧急电♥话♥
Oh, I can't. I just got an emergency phone call.
-总水管坏了 -好吧
- Busted water main. - Ok.
我替你热着
I'll keep it warm for you.
恐怕我不能回来吃晚饭了
I'm afraid I'm gonna be too late for dinner.
我又没说是晚餐
I wasn't talking about dinner.
-要帮忙吗 -不用了
- Need some help? - Uh... No.
我可以的
No, I got it. Um...
我可以
I got it.
你要是有急事
So if you have a plumbing emergency,
就先走吧
shouldn't you get going?
我只是备勤人员
Oh, I'm just part of the relief crew.
那我继续整理了
Oh. Well, I'll just get back to work.
妈 我们真的要跟踪他吗
Mom, stalking? Are we really doing this?
你才信誓旦旦说过你有多信任他
You just made a huge deal about how much you trust him.
那时我还没在他车里发现胡博太太的日记
That was before I found Mrs. Huber's journal in his truck.
里面都写什么了
So what's in it?
重点不是写了什么
It's not about what's in it,
是他什么都知道了
it's about the fact that he had it at all.
我觉得他肯定不是去修水管
I'd bet you anything he's not going on a plumbing job
我们要看看他到底去干嘛
and we're gonna find out.
妈 如果你不信任他
Mom... If you don't trust him,
为什么还要跟他住在一起
why are you moving in with him?
我没功夫跟你解释大人之间的事
I don't have time to explain adult relationships to you.
快趴下
Oh, duck down.
-你跟丢他了 -他在六辆车前面
- I think you lost him. - He's six cars up.
我们得离得远点 他才不会发现
We have to stay back or he'll see us.
很好 这样我们也看不到他
Ok, great, but we can't see him either.
妈妈 你可真不擅长这个
Mom, you're not great at this.
是吗 当初你♥爸♥骗我
Yeah? When your father was cheating on me
我就这样跟踪他来着
I used to follow him all the time.
显然我很擅长这个
I know my stuff.
看 他就在前面
There he is.
麦克在做什么 他搂着谁
What's Mike doing? Who's he pulling up to?
不知道 我过去看看
I don't know but I'm gonna find out.
你等在这
Wait here.
锁好车门
And lock the doors.
你到底在干嘛 我的天
What the hell are you up to? Oh, my god.
拜
Uh... Bye.
那是你老婆吗
Was that your wife?
如果是 我还能在这吗
If it was, would I be here with you?
-那不是麦克吧 -不是
- It wasn't Mike, was it? - No.
不是他
No, it wasn't.
他们以仇视性犯罪起诉你吗
They're charging you with a hate crime?
你还记得那个修电视的人被揍了吗
Do you remember when our cable guy was beaten up?
是我♥干♥的
That was me.
我以为你跟他有一腿呢
I thought you were cheating with him.
跟一个修电视的同性恋吗
With our gay cable guy?
谁知道他是同性恋
I didn't know he was gay.
我都不知道贾斯丁也是
I didn't know Justin was either.
现在警♥察♥觉得我虐待同性恋
Now the cops think I'm some kind of serial gay basher.
-你是有点 -都是你惹的祸
- Well, you sort of are. - Pou provoked me!
你为了报复我 让我觉得你有外遇
You were pretending to have an affair just to punish me.
没错啊
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表