剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Your contract is for three years, Joey.
我不想等那么久
I don't want to be in a holding pattern for that long.
我们只是
I -- we're just...
相遇非良时
victims of bad timing.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
简直是我这一生的主题
It's, uh, the story of my life.
我也一样
Mine, too.
惊喜啊
What a nice surprise.
听着 我不想在电♥话♥里跟你说
Uh...look, I-I didn't want to tell you on the phone,
说我要接受这份工作
um... about me taking the job.
这么说你要离开了
So you're going.
不 我没有接受南卡的工作
No, I'm not taking the job in South Carolina.
我在这找了份工作
I, uh, found a job here
训练特警队和州警
training SWAT teams and state police.
太好了
That's great.
但我不希望你是因为我才放弃那份工作的
But I-I don't want you to give up that other job because of me.
我是为了我们放弃的
I'm giving it up because of us.
当我回来找你的时候 我许下了承诺
Look, when I came back to you, I made a commitment.
一份工作算什么
A job isn't important.
这才是真正重要的
This is what matters.
你才是最重要的
You matter.
我爱你 我想和你在一起
I love you, and I want to be with you here.
我也想
I want that, too.
我们还等什么
What are we waiting for?
就做吧
Let's just do it.
做什么
Do what?
结婚
Get married.
怎么了
What?
我本来准备跟你求婚的
I was actually gonna ask you.
我收拾好了行李 订好了酒店
I packed the bags and made a hotel reservation.
今晚就能到圣达菲
We can be in Santa Fe tonight.
你
You...?
对
Yeah.
你就知道我会答应你吧
You were pretty sure I was gonna say yeah, huh?
当然知道了
Yeah, I was pretty sure.
看来是时候做些改变了
I think some things are gonna change.
我真是太容易被看穿了
Clearly, I'm becoming way too predictable.
婚姻不就应该如此吗
Well, that's what married life's all about, right?
我们走着瞧吧
We'll find out.
听着 见到你我真的高兴 因为我
Listen, I'm -- I'm really happy to see you, 'cause I --
我不想听你说
You know what? I don't want to hear it.
这事以后再谈
We'll talk about this later,
我们现在要去琳恩的小提琴演奏会
but now we are going to Lynn's violin recital.
一共25个表演的 她是第23个
She's the 23rd performer out of 25
我们得全程坐那听
and we're gonna stay for the whole damn thing.
那我可是非去不可了
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
我们在那的时候
And while we are there,
你必须全身心地陪着我
I need you to actually be there with me.
不许想你的病人病例
Not thinking about your patients and your cases,
不许看手♥机♥
not checking your cellphone.
我需要你全身心跟我在一起
I need you to really be there with me
看着你女儿
watching your daughter.
关机了
It's off.
其他地方我根本就不想去 宝贝
There's no place I'd rather be, baby.
我不希望有人跟我说
I just don't want anyone to tell me
你还能再有孩子的
that I can have another baby.
你知道吗
You know?
说我可以...
That I can just...
还有机会怀孕的
get pregnant again.
他们不懂
'Cause what they don't get
我没有了这个孩子
is I can't have this baby.
我爱这个孩子
And I loved this baby.
直到失去孩子 我才知道有孩子多幸福
I didn't know how amazing it was to be pregnant till I wasn't.
我感觉整个人都被掏空了
I just feel empty.
是 我懂
Yeah. I can imagine.
当我第一次听到孩子小小的心跳声
When I heard its little heart beat...
我昏迷的时候听到你和格温的谈话了
I heard you talking to Gwen when I was out.
我听到你说要结婚的事
I heard what you said about getting married.
你耳朵一直这么灵 昏迷也灵
You always had good ears, even in a coma.
我本来想搞得浪漫点的
Yeah. I wanted to make it more romantic,
可在这方面
but...I guess I'm just not very good
我好像不太擅长
at this kind of thing, eh?
怎么样
How about it?
你不一定非要这样
You don't have to do this.
你不要因为想...弥补我
You know, don't -- don't do this because you...
才做这些
...you want to make it up to me
或者你觉得你要做对的事
or you think it's the right thing or...
或者想证明什么
you have to prove something.
我没有想跟你证明任何事
I'm not trying to prove anything to you.
我爱你
I love you.
我们一起经历了那么多
And...we have been through too much together,
我无法想象没有你的生活
and I can't imagine my life without you.
我经历过一次
I've seen what that's like,
不想重蹈覆辙
and I don't want to go through that again.
所以
So...
你是我最好的朋友 我问你
You're my best friend. I'm asking you...
乔丹·伊丽莎白·亚历山大
Jordan Elizabeth Alexander...
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表