剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Because 60% of Oren's bone marrow is in his pelvis.
如果你不将全部的污染源清除掉
If you don't remove all the contamination,
他的T淋巴细胞会死掉
His t-cells will die.
接着他在之后两个星期因为感染
And then he will die an extremely painful death
无比痛苦地死去
from infection in two weeks.
更别说万一你没有正确处理铯
Not to mention if you mishandle the cesium,
你会把这座医院变成核废料堆积场
you'll turn this hospital into a nuclear wasteland.
所以你最好万无一失
So you'd better be sure.
她情况如何
How's she doing?
她在强撑着
She's holding up.
你离开了一下
You were gone for a while.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 我只是要和陶福讨论下事情
Yeah, I just had to talk to Topher.
关于那个被辐射的病人
About the radioactive guy.
你要接么
You gonna get that?
我妈打来的
Just my mother.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你看起来有点恍神
You seem distracted.
还好 我只是为她感到很难过
Yeah. I just feel badly for her.
血压在下降
B.P.'s dropping.
怎么了
What's happening?
引流瓶里面没有新的血液流出
No new blood in the thora-seal.
颈动脉扩张 不是肺的原因
Distended neck veins. It's not his lungs.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
心音低钝 且有心包摩擦音
Muffled heart sounds and a rub.
好的 心包积血
Okay, there's blood pooling around the heart,
我们要把血液抽出来
and we need to drain it.
我需要你现在出去 请出去
You need -- I need you to step out, please. Out.
准备床边超声机
Prep for bedside ultrasound.
给我一根腰椎穿刺针
Hand me a spinal needle.
好了 我准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
慢慢地
Slowly.
进去了
You're in.
糟糕 出现了血凝块
Ah, damn it. His blood's clotted.
太稠了 针吸不出来
It's too thick for the needle.
血压下降
Pressure's dropping.
手术刀
Scalpel.
你要做心包切开术
You're gonna do a pericardial window?
我们必须移除那个血凝块
We have to remove the clot.
来不及上楼了
We can't go upstairs.
就在这儿做 不然他就死了
We do it here, or he dies.
好
Okay.
你去感受下第四和第五节腰椎之间的椎间隙
You want to feel for the l4-l5 intervertebral space.
慢慢推进 直到感受到突破感
Go slowly till you feel a pop.
好了 你做的很好 克丽丝塔
All right, you're good, Krista.
相信自己
Trust it.
我觉得成功了
I think I got it.
做的不错
All right, cool.
现在移开针筒
Now remove the stylet.
让清亮液体流到管子里
Let the tube fill with clear fluid.
糟了 我碰到动脉了吗
Damn it. Did -- did I hit an artery?
不是的 她的脑动脉瘤破裂了
No, no, she ruptured a cerebral aneurysm.
告诉放射科我们在去的路上
Tell radiology we're on the way, all right?
我需要做一个弹簧圈栓塞术
I need a coil embolization, stat.
我们得止住她的脑出血
Okay, we got to stop this bleeding in her brain.
完整地取出这块铯
Remove the cesium intact,
否则你会加深他的辐射程度
or you'll increase his exposure.
得手
Got it.
就这
That?
就这玩意 这么一个小东西
That's it? That little thing?
这就是我的氪石[伤害超人的石头]
That's my kryptonite?
就它
That is it.
好了 我马上回来
Okay, I, uh, will be right back.
这两位是核管理委员会的人
These guys are from the nuclear regulatory commission.
他们会接手这玩意
They'll take it from here.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, gentlemen.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
下一步做什么
What's, uh, what's next?
接下来才是重头戏
Well, next is the hard part --
切除奥伦腿上的受到曝露的组织
Cutting away the exposed tissue in Oren's thigh.
很复杂 所以要当心血液和针管
It's messy, so watch for further contamination
引起进一步的污染
from blood or needle sticks.
稍有差池 你就落得和他一样的下场
One mistake, and you could end up as sick as he is.
自从麦奇去世 我们经历了太多
We've had our ups and downs, you know, since Mikey died.
皮特仍在自责
Pete still blames himself.
这也是为什么他要去拯救别人
It's why he has to save people.
而把自己放在最后一位
Always puts himself last.
对啊 我也认识一个这样的人
Yeah, I know someone like that.
每个人都警告过我
Everybody warned me.
但我认为他会改的
But I thought he'd changed.
看来我只是在自欺欺人
Guess I was kidding myself.
虽然这不关我什么事
Not that it's any of my business,
但是最难的部分在于
but the hardest part is realizing
认识到他们疗伤是他们的事 不是你的
that their recovery is about them, not about you.
我真的很爱他
I really do love him.
我知道
I get it.
我不敢看 看着都发晕
I can't look. It makes me dizzy.
你做得很好 奥伦
Well, you're doing great, Oren.
干得漂亮 保罗
Nice work, Paul.
超级棒 你父亲都会为你骄傲的
Excellent, excellent touch. Your dad would be proud.
你♥爸♥爸是名医么
Ohhh. Your dad some big-shot doc?
一个顶尖的神经外科医生而已
Uh, just one of the top neurosurgeons in the country,
但是 我毫无压力
but, you know, no pressure.
就像做超人的孩子一样
Just like being superman's kid.
这感觉一定逊毙了
Oh, that must suck.
如果你不介意我问的话
If you don't mind me asking.
那你为什么当医生
Why did you become a doctor, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们家是医学世家
Just what we -- we do in my family.
我 还有我兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥都是做这个的
You know, me and my brothers, my sister.
也许你在别的地方能做超人什么的
Well, maybe you can be Superman somewhere else,
比如在海里
like the ocean.
那我就成潜水侠了
Well, that would make me Aquaman, so...
说得对 没错
That's right. That's right.
潜水侠也是跟坏人搏斗
Well, Aquaman still fights bad guys.
他还能 跟鲸鱼海豚之类的交谈
And he gets to, like, talk to whales and dolphins and stuff.
说得好
Good point.
那你呢
How about you?
我是派对狂人
Yeah, I, uh, I partied a lot.
我就这么一路派对开出了学校
I partied my way out of college.
但我老爸对此倒挺淡定
But, uh, my dad was okay.
他说 人生需要搞砸之后
You know, he said you got to screw up
才能知道真正想要做的事情
to know what you want to do.
我聆听了他的教诲
I took that advice,
我现在正在考虑去上...
and now I'm thinking about going to, like,
烹饪艺术学院
a culinary arts institute, you know?
你♥爸♥爸听起来挺酷的
Your dad sounds like a cool guy.
我四岁的时候妈妈就离开了
Well, my mom split when I was 4, and, uh,
我经常说能遇到这么好的老爸
now I tell everybody that
简直像是中头奖
I feel like I won the dad lottery.
真的 我真这么想
And it's true. I did.
我的人生 拿谁的人生都不给换
I wouldn't trade my life with anybody else.
你知道我和克丽丝塔的事吗
You know about me and Krista?
什么 你泡上她了
What? Hooking up?
拜托 这是在医院
Come on, man. It's a hospital.
你藏不住的
You can't hide that.
是 我喜欢她
Yeah, I like her.
我确实喜欢她
I do.
我们...
You know, we, uh...
开始的时候只是玩玩而已
We started out just having fun,
但现在看起来...她不愿意
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表