剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
如果我没办法给她找个地方办派对
If I don't find a place for her to have this party,
我女儿肯定很难过 我前妻会把我杀了
my daughter's gonna be crushed. My ex-wife will kill me.
迈克 很抱歉 这真糟糕
Michael, I'm sorry. That's awful.
听着...有什么是我能帮上忙的吗
Well, hey, look -- is there anything I can do?
不用了 谢谢
No, but thank you.
这是我自找的 我会想到办法的
I got myself into this. I'll get myself out.
患者来了
Incoming.
到底发生了什么 伙计
Hey, what the hell happened, man?
仪式上发生枪击案 她是我朋友 吉娜
Shooter at the ceremony. This is my friend, Gina.
好的 带她去创伤二室
All right. Take her to Ttrauma 2.
额部头皮有枪伤
GSW to the parietal scalp.
因失血过多导致低血压
Hypotensive from blood loss.
头皮动脉不断流血 我现在按着
I've got my finger on a pumping scalp artery.
昏迷指数4-5-3 一定要把TC叫来
GCS is 4-5-3. Make sure you get T.C.
没问题 交给我
All right. Will do.
保持清醒亲爱的 别睡过去 拜托了
Just stay awake, baby. Stay with me. Please.
哈维 为了她你也要保持冷静
You've got to keep calm for her, Javy.
那是我老婆 别跟我说要我冷静
That's my wife! Don't tell me to calm down, man!
先生 先生 看着我 看着我
Sir, sir. Right here, right here.
我知道你一定感觉很糟糕
I know this is a terrible situation,
但你这样反而是在帮倒忙 行吗
but you're not helping your wife, all right?
让阿利斯特医生专心工作
Just let Dr. Alister work.
这是你唯一能做的了
It's the best thing you can do.
要救她 德鲁 拜托了
Save her, Drew! Please!
上校在我这里
I got the colonel.
伤者什么情况
All right, what do we got?
胸部枪伤 完全性房♥室传导阻滞
Gsw to the chest with a complete heart block.
子弹肯定伤到了他的房♥室结动脉
The bullet must've injured his atrioventricular node.
他需要起搏器 把斯科特找来
He needs a pacemaker. I need Scott.
他今天不上班 带他上楼去做手术
Uh, he's not working tonight. Uh, go up to surgery.
我去呼叫今晚当值的外科医生
I'll page the on-call surgeon.
我还需要2-0普理灵
I'm gonna need another 2-0 prolene.
收缩压降至76
B.P.'s down to 76 systolic.
怎么了
What's going on?
头皮中枪
GSW to the scalp.
只是擦到了她 但是伤到了动脉
Just grazed her, but nicked an artery.
荷包缝合的止血效果不错
Yeah. A purse string usually does the trick.
我也是这样想的
Okay, I thought so.
我只是想确保我没漏掉什么
I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.
德鲁 你没问题的
Drew, you got this.
继续你手中的活就好
Just keep doing what you're doing.
-如果你需要我 我就在那边 -好
- I'm across the way if you need me. - Okay.
交叉配型四个单位
Let's cross and type for four
再快速输注两单位
and get two units on the rapid infuser.
马上去
I'm on it.
找到了
Got it right here.
肯尼
Say, Kenny...
吉娜 我是肯尼
Hi, Gina. I'm Kenny.
我头部中枪了吗 天哪 我被枪击了
I got shot in the head? Oh, God, I got shot.
吉娜 没事的 我们正在治疗你
Gina, it's okay. We're fixing you right up.
来 吉娜 睁开眼看着我
Okay, Gina, let's keep those eyes on me.
做得好 来深深吸一口气
Good, good. Let's take deep breaths.
这就对了 慢慢呼出来
Yeah, here we go, let's take deep breaths.
我们做个小测验怎么样
Hey, how about we take a little quiz?
一个很好玩的小测验
Huh, a fun, little quiz?
现在 你觉得它们俩谁更大
Now, which do you think is bigger?
俄♥罗♥斯♥还是冥王星
Russia or Pluto?
我不知道 冥王星吧
I don't know. Pluto.
我知道 这就是问题所在啊
I know, that's the thing, right?
你以为是冥王星 但其实俄♥罗♥斯♥更大
You'd think. But it's Russia.
难怪冥王星都不是个行星了
No wonder Pluto's not a planet anymore.
我们把它踢出了太阳系的行列
We kicked its puny, little ass out of the solar system.
我们需要的是实实在在的行星
We want real planets up in here.
他们想要杀了我
They're trying to kill me!
-别过来 你这个恶魔 -放松
- Stay back! You're the devil! - Take it easy!
-你在试图操纵我的意识 -别这样
- You're trying to control my brain! - No, please!
-别过来 -别紧张 放松好吗
- Stay back! - Let's just take it easy.
-滚出去 不 -请你们不要伤着她
- Get out! No, aah! - Don't hurt her, please!
等等 发生什么了 她没有呼吸了
Wait, what's happening? She's not breathing.
推个急救车来
Get me a crash cart!
不用插管了
Oh, hold the intubation.
她的呼吸正常了
Her respirations are back to normal.
她怎么了
Okay, wh-what happened to her?
我们也不知道
We don't know.
海瑟 她还在昏迷
Heather, she's still out.
-给她高流量吸氧 -好的
- Let's keep her on high-flow oxygen. - Sure.
等等 她伤得你不轻 让我处理下
Wait, she got you good. Let me -- let me clean that up.
谢谢
Thanks.
发生这样的事情 我十分抱歉
I'm really sorry about that, okay?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
几乎每隔一晚都会发生这样的事
Happens almost every other night.
我觉得我女儿正在我面前死去
'cause I feel like my daughter is dying right in front of me,
-所有人都没办法阻止...-弗兰克
- And -- and no one can do anything to-- - Frank,
-这一切 这就是我的感受 -弗兰克
- to stop it!That's what I feel. - Frank,
症状越多
the more physical symptoms,
我们就越容易解开疑团
The more pieces we have of the puzzle.
如果我们能找出病因 就能治好她
Okay, if we can pinpoint the cause, then we can cure her.
-这是怎么回事 -痉挛发作了
- What the hell is that? - She's seizing.
你说痉挛发作是什么意思 你在说什么
What do you mean "She's seizing"? What are you talking about?!
肯尼 你能带弗兰克去候诊室吗
Kenny, could you take frank to the waiting room?
不 我要留在这儿 让我陪着她
No, no, I want to stay now. Let me stay with her!
-让我待在这儿 -你去候诊室等着
- Let me stay here. - Go to the waiting room now!
药物已经输进去了 但她没有好转
The meds are in, but she's not slowing down.
加一克的苯妥英钠
Okay, load a gram of dilantin.
T 怎么回事
Tee, what the hell?
我不知道 陶福 我也不知道
I don't know, Toph. I don't know.
吹口气 好吗
Blow on that for me, okay?
他的体温和呼吸频率都在上升
His temp and respiratory rates are -- are going up.
因为这根本不管用
It's because it's not working.
头孢吡肟对他没起作用
He's not responding to the cefepime.
有时候会这样
This happens sometimes.
你不可以退出游戏 我要打得你落花流水
You can't quit the game because I'm kicking your butt.
等一秒 宝贝
One second, honey.
他之前有试过雾化吸入抗生素吗
Listen, has he ever gotten a nebulized antibiotic?
药物会直达他的肺部
The, uh, the medicine will go directly to his lungs.
试过 祝你好运
Yeah, good luck.
你得递交申请批准医疗补助计划的文件
You have to submit paperwork to medicaid for approval.
其他医院都试过了 都失败了
Other hospitals have tried. They all fail.
好吧
Right.
我们这边行事和他们有那么一点不同
We do things a bit different around here, okay?
所以 没错
So, yeah.
马库斯 小心她的马
Hey, uh, Marcus, watch out for her knight.
她在引诱你
Okay, she's baiting you.
哥们 是我在引诱她
Dude, I'm baiting her.
别暴露我的策略哦
Don't give up my strategy.
好
Okay.
轮到我了
It's my turn?
爸爸
Dad!
娜奥米
Naomi?
莉迪亚 怎么...
Lydia, what --
我没有生日派对可以办了是真的吗
Is it true that we're not having my birthday party?
这真是令人无法相信 迈克
This is unbelievable, Michael.
你说过你会办好这事的
You said you took care of it.
我们可以私下再说这事吗 拜托了
Can we talk about this in private, please?
可怜的迈克 他惨了
Poor Michael. He's in deep.
对啊 我听说娜奥米的生日派对
Yeah, I, uh -- I heard that Naomi's birthday party
被取消了
got canceled.
那不是普通的生日 那是她的成人礼
Not just any birthday, her quinceanera.
那是十六岁的花季 对吗
That's like a -- it's like a sweet sixteen, right?
打鸡血的十六岁花季
Sweet sixteen on steroids.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表