剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
You said I'd be doing medicine.
刚才你给我列的那张任务单
Well, that list you just gave me sounds pretty substantial
对于一个医师助理来说简直太多了
for a physician's assistant.
五个静脉注射就意味着五位病患
I mean, five I.Vs means five patients.
你该负起责任 给他们做一下血检不是吗
Why don't you be responsible for them and check their blood work?
好吧
Right.
我们喜欢跟那个家伙闹着玩
We love messing with that guy.
-正在用抗生素 -很好
- Antibiotics running in. - Good.
血压升至90/45
Blood pressure's up to 90 over 45.
真是好消息
That's good news.
我听说你在救护车上做了台髂动脉修复术
I heard you performed an iliac repair in a moving ambulance.
真是了不起
That's very impressive.
这本不是我的首选
It wasn't my first choice,
但包扎不能减慢出血速度
But the packing wasn't slowing down the bleeding, so...
他本会失血过多 你的决定很正确
He would have bled out. It's a good call.
我能处理 把他送到手术室去
I can work with that. Let's get him up to the O.R.
-好的 -我这就来
- Okay. - Right behind you.
你想观摩吗
W- you'd like to observe?
-不 我想给你打下手 -别急
- No, no. I'm going to assist. - Hang on.
海瑟 不如让布莱恩去准备手术
Uh, Heather, why don't we get Brian prepped for surgery.
我这就过去
I'll be right behind you.
-没问题 -好的
- Sure thing. - Okay.
我听说了你是怎么反抗斯科特的
I heard about how you banged heads with Scott.
-我也知道你们甚至大打出手 -没有
- I know you even fought. - No.
关于他对我的评论我都不想听
I wouldn't listen to what he says about me.
不 我知道这是私人恩怨
No, I know it's personal.
一个为了和女朋友在一起才到这里的家伙
Guy moves down here to be with his girlfriend
不料竟发现她和前男友又好上了
only to find out she's in love with her old boyfriend,
换做我 我也会生气
I mean... I'd be pissed, too.
这样有意义吗
Is there a point here?
意义在于咱俩无仇无怨 对吧
Yeah, the point is that's not our history, all right?
我们的共同点很多
We have more in common.
我们都服过役 都目睹一些不堪回首的事
We both served, we both saw some things we wish we hadn't.
我想我们还是有那么一点关系的
I'd just like to think we have a bond in that.
好吧
Right.
你是想告诉我手术室不能进是吗
Is this your way of telling me you don't want me in the O.R.?
我只是不想看到急诊和手术室常见的纠结
No, I just don't want the usual E.R./surgery conflict, okay?
你随时来我都欢迎
You're welcome to come up there any time.
但你得尊重我现在是负责人
You just have to respect that I'm in charge
正如你曾经也是这里的负责人一样
The way that you're in charge down here.
你要像当初我尊重你那样尊重我
All right, you trust my leadership the way I trust yours.
-那个 T -怎么
- Hey, uh, Tee. - Yeah.
-你现在有空吗 乔丹让你过去 -好
- Do you got a sec, man? Uh, Jordan needs you. - Yeah.
你看 你已经够忙的了
You see, there's already not enough of you to go around.
要是可以的话你就过来
You come on up if you're able to.
这位年轻体健的患者出现了心房♥颤动
I have a young, healthy patient in a-fib,
心肌损伤生物标志物和电解质正常
Cardiac markers and electrolytes look normal.
注射了三次β-受体阻滞剂外加一次胺碘酮
She's been given three rounds of beta blockers plus amiodarone,
结果她的情况越来越糟
And she's just getting worse.
-看看她的血压 -是啊 我知道
- Look at her B.P. - Yeah, I know.
已经用了15支美托洛尔了
That's after 15 of metoprolol.
根本说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
没有胸外伤
There was no chest trauma.
我们快点行动
Let's go strip and flip.
桑德拉 我们肯定会搞清楚的 好吗
Hey, Sandra, we're gonna figure out what's going on with you, okay?
好 开始
All right, here we go.
抬起来
Up.
另一侧
Other side.
-有创口吗 -没有 正常
- Any punctures? - Nothing. Okay.
盖起来
Cover up.
好的
Okay.
难道是隆胸的植入物
Are those implants?
简直就像是屠夫做的
They look like they were done by a butcher.
廉价的地下整容手术
Bargain basement cosmetic surgery.
但植入物也不会造成这么严重的症状
Yeah, but implants shouldn't make her this sick this fast.
或者她有败血症
Maybe she's getting septic.
不可能 她发烧 加上血压不降反升
No, fever, plus her blood pressure's going up, not down.
出现抽搐了
Oh! She's seizing.
把牙垫给我
Give me a bite block.
取至少10毫升安定
Grab at least 10 milligrams of diazepam.
明白
Got it.
血氧饱和度正在下降 递给我氧气面罩
Sats are dropping. Okay, hand me a non-rebreather.
乔丹 这里面有什么东西
Jordan, there's something in there.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
她快不行了 推一支安定
She's crashing. Push the diazepam.
我们必须立即把她里面的东西取出来
We need to get whatever's inside of her out now.
安定已注射
Diazepam's going in.
好 手术刀
All right, scalpel.
好的
Okay.
好吧 这才不是什么植入物
Okay, that is not an implant.
是可♥卡♥因♥吗
Is that cocaine?
对
Yeah.
肯定已经漏到她体内了
Must have leaked into her system.
这才解释了她反常的生命体征
That explains her crazy vitals.
大量可♥卡♥因♥渗入她的血液
She's got a highway of cocaine flowing into her bloodstream.
给她静脉注射酚妥拉明
Give her I.V. phentolamine.
所以受体阻滞剂才使她病情愈发恶化
This explains why the beta blockers were making her worse.
我说 谁会对她做这种事
I mean, really, who the hell would do this to her?
血压下降了
B.P.'s coming down.
总算好了
Finally.
当年把毒品藏菊花里面不是也挺好的嘛
What happened to the good old days of just hiding drugs up your butt?
你干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing now?
我刚拿到那些女孩的血检结果
I just got the girls' blood work back.
酒精浓度为零
Their alcohol level is zero,
但有阴离子间隙增高性代谢性酸中毒
but there's an anion gap acidosis.
看看 她们都不省人事了
And look at them. They're completely wasted.
-看看这个 -要命了
- Look, check this out, huh? - Damn.
-看见尿液发光没 -怪了
- See how that urine glows? - That is weird.
是啊
Yes, it is.
来看看你们怎么样
Checking in on you guys.
拉戈萨现在化身尿液侦探了
Ragosa's a pee detective now.
-天 -哦耶
- Holy-- - Oh, yeah.
看见没 我认为是防冻剂
See that? I think it's antifreeze.
我猜这是她们自己制的
I bet they made their own moonshine.
酒精测试只检测乙醇
Our alcohol test only checks for ethanol,
防冻剂含有乙二醇
but antifreeze has ethylene glycol,
刚好能解释酸中毒现象
which would explain the acidosis.
所以你现在是毒理学家了
So you're a toxicologist now?
执业医师考试复习课刚学过毒性酒精
Just covered toxic alcohols in my board review class,
告诉你们也无妨
if you must know.
她们的情况恶化了
They're both crashing.
莫莉 叫陶福来
Mollie, get Topher.
你找我
You needed me?
我要你帮我把他的肩关节复位
I just need you to help me put this shoulder back in.
躺好 特伦斯
Lie back, Terrence.
这孩子很坚强
This is a tough kid.
都不想服用治疗用的镇定剂
He doesn't want to take a sedative for this procedure.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret that.
听说外面挺乱的
Heard it was pretty crazy out there.
是啊 就像没有榴弹的莱尼·罗斯
Yeah. Like Lenny Ross without the RPG.
莱尼·罗斯 他现在该有28岁了吧
Lenny Ross -- he'd be, like, what, 28 now?
好了 特伦斯
Yeah. Okay, terrence.
陶福会拉住你
So Topher's gonna brace you,
我来把你肩膀复位
and I'm gonna pop your shoulder back in.
陶福 你该看看这孩子在现场的表现
You should have seen this kid out there, Topher.
跟他哥们儿生死与共呢
Really held it together for his buddy.
你还好吗
You okay?
我想是的
Oh. I think so.
我能去看布莱恩吗
Can I see Brian now?
还不行 他还在做手术
Uh, not yet. He's -- he's still up in surgery.
我一会儿去看看他 好吗
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表