剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
他是个坏蛋
He is an evil man.
如果赫克托活下来 他会杀光我们
If Hector lives, he kills us all.
我们马上对患者艾比·梅纳 12岁
Going to perform an exploratory laparotomy
实施剖腹探查术以修复破裂的膀胱
on Abby Maynor, age 12, to repair a ruptured bladder.
15号♥刀
15 blade, please.
不是给我 给她
Not to me. Uh, to her.
你要让我来开腹
Y-you want me to open?
你是来这儿学东西的
You're here to learn.
在下腹切一个水平切口 横跨盆骨
Pfannenstiel incision, horizontal, across the pelvis.
我也不知道为什么我那么紧张
I don't know why I'm so nervous.
因为你想着的是这个女孩 而不是切口
Because you're thinking about the girl, not the cut.
深呼吸 克丽丝塔
Breathe, Krista.
平时怎么练的 现在就怎么做
Now do what you're trained to do.
轻而易举
Nice and easy.
不错
Good.
嗨 T
Hey, Tee.
怎么了 你脸色看起来不对
What's up? You look like you've seen a ghost.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
这些人并不是移♥民♥
These people aren't immigrants.
他们是被拐卖♥♥的
They're victims of human trafficking...
除了这个人
Except this man.
安娜说他是蛇头
According to Ana, he's the coyote,
他要把这些人卖♥♥去当妓♥女♥和劳工
and he was gonna sell these people for sex, work.
我觉得他是个危险人物
I think he might be dangerous.
TC 辅助呼吸不管用了
T.C., it's getting harder to bag.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
她明明前一秒还正常呼吸的
She was breathing normally a second ago.
卡拉 你怎么了
Carla, ?Qué pasa¿
她现在是张力性气胸
Okay, she has a tension pneumothorax.
如果我们不马上释放压力 她会死的
If we don't relieve the pressure now, or she will die.
我找找有没有针
I'll check for a needle.
别找了 保罗
Don't bother, Paul.
为什么
Why?
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
翻箱倒柜 我们需要一根更大的针
Shopping. We need a bigger needle.
鱼竿
A fishing rod?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
保罗 让开 闭嘴 好好学
Paul, get back, shut up, and learn.
保罗 用气囊
Paul, bag her.
好了
All right.
体温多少
Core temp?
33度 他身体变暖了 看上去不错
92. He's warming up. Looking good.
克丽丝塔联♥系♥上他们的妈妈了
So, Krista got ahold of their mom.
她悲痛欲绝
She was, uh, she was pretty upset.
-妹妹那边有什么新消息么 -还没
- Any word on the sister? - Not yet.
我来
I gotcha.
我有一次带我妹妹去滑冰
I took my little sister out skateboarding one time.
她摔倒了 断了三颗牙
She fell, cracked three teeth.
我感觉自己是整个世界上最坏的哥哥
Felt like the worst brother in the entire world.
我能感受到这可怜孩子的罪恶感
I could only imagine the guilt this poor kid's feeling.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
这是干型溺死
It's called dry drowning.
你能不能让我好好工作
Could you let me work?
他还没脱离危险
Okay, he's still not out of the woods.
我们得集中精力 你怎能不知道 德鲁
Let's focus on this, shall we, and how you missed this, Drew?
这不可能再次发生 你必须知道这些迹象
This can't happen again! You need to know the signs!
等我们完成之后我会问你的
I was gonna ask you about it when we were done.
我查了一下 只有2%的溺水者会这样
I looked it up. It's only 2% of all drownings.
你怎么知道
I mean, how did you know?
你的第一例病人是什么样的
What was your first case like?
没什么可细说的
Nothing to write home about.
不幸的是 跟这个差不多
Wasn't much different from this, unfortunately.
你还好吧 陶福
You okay, Topher?
我没事
Yeah, I-I'm fine.
我最得力的两个人被困在雾里
I got my two top attendings stranded in the fog.
我的呼机嗡嗡响
My pager's buzzing.
能不能来个人看看他们想干什么
Can someone please see what they want?!
这孩子还是供氧不足
This kid is still not getting enough oxygen!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
血压在升高 190/120
The BP is spiking -- 190/120.
太迟了
...We're too late.
肺水肿了 他要窒息了
Fluid's in his lungs. He's suffocating.
吸 快吸
More suction, more suction.
硝酸甘油贴片
Okay, nitropaste.
收缩压180 好一些了
Systolic at 180. He's coming down.
还不够好
Okay, still not good.
谁去看看TC 乔丹 保罗
Why don't you guys go find out what's going on
-那边的情况 -我再去看看
- with T.C., Jordan, and Paul? - I'll check again.
谢谢 肯尼
Thanks, Kenny.
没问题
You bet.
瞳孔等大 对光反射存在
Pupils equal and reactive.
无神经功能损害
No focal deficits.
神经系统没问题
Neuro looks okay.
我们必须得做点什么
Tenemos que hacer algo.
我们是...
We are...
无辜的人
inocentes.
他很害怕
He is afraid.
别那么冲动
No cometas ninguna imprudencia.
不然蛇头会把我们杀掉的
O el coyote nos matará.
别说太多话
Um, no -- no hablo mucho.
伙计们
G-guys?
保罗 过来
Paul, come here.
拿着气囊
Take over bagging.
这孩子吓呆了
Poor kid is scared out of his mind.
你在做什么
So, what are you making?
腹腔穿刺针
A peritoneal tap.
赫克托体内出血
Hector's losing blood internally,
我想如果我们能找到血液
so I figured if we found the blood...
我们就能再输给他
We can recycle it back into him.
对
Yeah.
看看你
Look at you.
被刺伤 还受过枪伤
Stabbed, shot.
真厉害
Great guy.
没血
No blood.
我尽了最大的努力了
"A" for effort.
结膜没有血色
Conjunctiva are pale.
如果不给他输血
If we don't get his blood volume up,
他还能活半个小时
he's got about 30 minutes to live.
好吧
Okay.
我们不应该担心吗
H-hey, s-should we be worried?
-因为... -一切都好
- Because...- Everything's fine.
听着 你得去我车里
Look, I need you to go to my car.
在手套箱里 有一瓶隐形眼镜清洁液
In the glove box, there's a bottle of contact-lens solution.
等会儿再给你解释
I -- I'll explain later.
去吧
Go.
好的
Okay.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
先生
Sir!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你在那上面干什么
What are you doing up there?
你不能这样 不能在那上面
Can't do that. You can't be up there.
抱歉 我能这样吗
I'm sorry. Can I do this?
先生请下来
Get down, sir.
我不可能对此视而不见
I can't un-see that.
有没有TC他们的消息
Any more word on T.C. and the...
还是被困住了
Still stranded, man.
陶福知道 对此他很不高兴
Topher knows, and he ain't happy about it.
他们正努力得到州里还有警♥察♥的救援
They're trying to get state rescue and police out there
但因为大雾 进展缓慢
but the fog is making it slow.
迈克·拉戈萨
Michael Ragosa?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表