剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
That's just what I need. Another pain in my ass.
晚安 各位
Evening, gentlemen.
莫莉 陶福儿
Mollie. Topher!
很高兴你能回来
Good to have you back!
你妻儿怎么样
How's the wife and kids?
-好啊 他们很好 -很好
- Good. They're good. - Good.
好 好 德鲁
Good, good. Drew.
瑞克怎么样
How's Rick?
听说你们同居了 是吗
I hear you guys moved in together, right?
他和预期的一样好
He's doing as well as could be expected.
随时都能装义肢
Should get his prosthetic leg any week.
你告诉他永远不要放弃希望
You tell him to never give up hope.
我没放弃 这位也没放弃
I didn't, and this guy right here didn't, either.
-对吧 陶福 -嗯
- Isn't that right, Topher? - Yeah.
-你没事吧 -是啊 再好不过了
- Everything good with you? - Yeah. Couldn't be better.
熬过了肿瘤 骗过了死神
You survive a tumor, cheat death,
别的事都是小菜一碟
everything else seems like small potatoes.
我们躲过了一发子弹 陶福
We dodged a bullet, Topher.
-你没有 不过你懂我的隐喻吧 -嗯
- Well, you didn't, but you get my metaphor, right? - Yeah.
-我们是幸存者 -我懂
- We're survivors. - I get it.
不管怎么说
Anyway...
第一天回来 有好多工作要做
first day back, lots to do.
-回见啦二位 -好
- See you boys around. - Okay.
太怪了 对吧
Okay, that was weird, right?
我不认识刚才那人
I don't know who that was.
我需要间创伤室
I need a trauma room.
-创伤三室 -好
- Trauma 3! - Okay.
在野外发现这小家伙
Found this little guy in the wild,
也许是被蛇头扔下的
probably abandoned by a coyote,
胫骨开放性骨折
with an open tibia fracture,
腿伤感染 脱水严重
an infected leg wound, and severe dehydration.
经无菌髓内注射每公斤体重40毫升的药物
He's gotten 40cc per kilogram bolus through a sterile I.O. line.
快 去做血常规
Oh, come on. Send off a C.B.C.,
血生化 让骨科尽快赶来
a C.M.P., and get Ortho here asap.
来来来
Here we go, here we go...
-T 我不想提醒你 -我来抽血
- Tee, I hate to break it to you... - All right, I'll draw the blood.
但严格来讲 你仍处于停职状态
but technically you're still suspended.
对 抱歉 肯尼 祁医生要让你
Right. Sorry. Kenny, Dr. Zia is gonna ask you
针对开放性骨折和伤口感染
to start ancef and gent prophylaxis
准备头孢唑啉和庆大霉素预防用药
for the open fracture and the wound infection.
明白
Got it.
祁医生想告诉你
Dr. Zia's also gonna tell you that
卡拉翰医生虽然是一名杰出的医生
Dr. Callahan, although a brilliant doctor,
但从相识那天起就是他的肉中刺
has been a pain in his ass since the day they met.
是啊 但你依然爱我 对吧
Yeah, but you still love me, huh?
我会慢慢地把这个从你身上摘下
I'm gonna slowly take this off of you.
好 钢筋暂时稳住了
Okay, the bar is stable for now.
好
All right.
克雷格 你怎么样 觉得疼吗
How you doing, Craig? You feeling any pain?
没事 玛丽 你怎么样
It's fine. Mary, how are you doing?
她很好 在休息
She's good. She's resting.
-我能握着她的手吗 -当然
- Can I hold her hand? - Of course.
手术时间比预想的长
Surgery took a lot longer than expected.
情况如何 克丽丝塔
What do we got here, Krista?
男性腕部骨折
A reduced wrist fracture on the man,
女性膝盖撕裂伤已缝合
a sutured knee lac on the woman,
所有问题都来自一根大钢筋
and a large piece of rebar causing all types of problems.
我们要在不伤及性命的前提下把他们分开
So what we need to do is separate the two without killing them.
我不想在看不到是否有组织损伤的情况下
I don't want to cut them apart without seeing
给他俩动手术
what structures may be damaged.
他们这样子可做不了CT
There's no way we can fit them in the C.T. like that.
如果把两端都切断呢 也许
Well, what if we cut it at both ends? Maybe...
我们来就好了 乔丹
We'll handle it from here, Jordan.
他们现在是外科的病人 你可以回急诊室了
This a surgical case now. You can go back to the E.R.
好吧
Okay.
需要什么告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
我们要把这个头盔的下半部移走
All right, we're gonna clear the bottom half of this helmet.
准备固定好他的头
Let's be ready to stabilize his head.
祁医生请到创伤一室
Dr. Zia to Trauma 1.
乔丹 来看怀旧周四的照片[Instagram上的活动]
Jordy, check this out for Throwback Thursday.
你拿的什么
What you got?
-怎样 -大二那年
- Right? - Sophomore year?
我们以前多喜欢辣妹组合啊
Man, we were so into the Spice Girls.
至今仍是最爱
Uh, uh, still into the Spice Girls.
-可不 -斯科特对你还那么混吗
- That's right. - So, Scott still being a dick to you?
是啊 他好像
Yeah. He's acting like...
就好像你搬到这里 然后甩了他
Like he moved down here and you dumped him
再然后又和TC复合了
to get back with T.C.?
我可没和TC复合
Okay, I am not back together with T.C.,
实情要比这复杂得多
and it is way more complicated than that.
还复杂 就TC么 得了吧
Complicated, T.C. No way.
宁可复杂点 也不要
Well, it's better that he's complicated than --
不要什么 无聊么
What, boring?
在没做任何检查前 最安全的方案
Our safest option without a scan
就是使钢筋的切割点尽可能靠近你
is to cut the rebar as close to you as possible,
这样一来钢筋的重量
and that will keep the weight of the bar
就从你身上卸下来了
from shifting toward your side.
那这不就意味着她要承受更重了吗
So does that mean it shifts to her side?
慢着 这对玛丽有伤害吧
Wait -- is it gonna be bad for Mary?
这样可能会压♥迫♥她的呼吸
There's potential respiratory distress
对声带也有可能造成损伤
and some damage to her vocal chords,
但这要比损伤你的脑组织要强得多
but better that than damage to your brain tissue,
因为脑损伤我们无法修复
which can't be repaired.
那可不行 她是个老师
That can't happen. She's a schoolteacher.
她不能说不出话
She needs her voice!
克雷格 我们理解你的担忧
Craig, we respect your concern, sir,
但你也要知道这其中的风险
but you need to know the stakes here.
如果你的大脑受到严重损伤
If you have significant brain damage,
你很有可能挺不过去了
you may not come out of this.
克雷格 你听我说
Craig, you need to hear me.
现在没有万全的办法
There are no great options here.
无论我们做什么都会有风险
There are going to be risks no matter what we do.
你必须放手信任我们
Now, you need to let go and trust us.
如果她出了问题 我们救治她
We have more ways to help her if she gets into trouble
要比救治你容易得多
than if you do.
这个风险我愿意冒
I'll take that risk.
不 玛丽
No, Mary!
如果你有个三长两短 我也不想活了
If something happens to you, I don't care if I live.
如果会伤到你 我不会让他们动手的
I won't let them cut if it hurts you!
请你不要乱动
Hey, you need to stop moving!
氧饱和降到90%了
Sats are down to 90!
怎么回事 什么动静
What's going on? What's beeping?
气道里面都是血
The airway's filling with blood!
快给我
Give me the...
他一乱动 血栓也移位了
His moving dislodged the blood clot!
到底什么情况
Tell me what's going on!
必须把他俩分开 我要切钢筋了
They need to be separated! I'm cutting the rebar.
-不 玛丽 -请把骨锯给我一下
- No, Mary! - Hand me the bone saw, please.
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what's happening!
没空说话了 马上给她插管
Discussion over. She needs a trach now.
克丽丝塔 清理颈部
Krista, prep the neck.
-不 -给我无菌单
- No... - I need steriles.
陶福 外面忙不过来了
Topher, we're shorthanded out here.
有个急性脑卒患者需要你看一下
I need you to see an acute stoke patient.
-祸不单行啊 -克丽丝塔 你来
- When it rains, it pours, right? - Krista, you're up.
好 交给我
Okay, I'm on it.
-好 开始吸 -救救她 救救玛丽
- Okay, suction. - Help her! Help her! Mary!
-固定好他 -老天啊 救救她吧
- All right, stabilize him. -Oh, my God, help her, please!
开始了
Here we go.
我是迈克·拉戈萨
Michael Ragosa.
是的 克拉克先生 我刚刚在
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表