剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我都是睡车里 洗澡就去青年会
I usually sleep in my car and shower at the "Y."
警♥察♥说要清空街道
The cops want everyone off the streets,
我今晚就不能睡车里了
so no sleeping in my car tonight.
所以我就想去避难所 然后
So I went to the shelter and then -- ow --
我就到这里来了
Now I'm here.
听起来你今天过得挺不容易啊
Sounds like a pretty hard day today.
我们得给你拍个X片
Uh, we'll need an x-ray.
随便吧 人生就是这么艰难
It is what it is. Life is hard.
天下没有免费的午餐
No one gives you anything for free,
也许只有X光才是免费的了
except for maybe X-rays.
好了
Okay.
我们去检查一下你这肩膀吧
Let's get this shoulder looked at.
乔斯林 能不能帮马娅换件长袍
Jocelyn, could you help Maya put a gown on?
-我们先回避一下 -好
- We're gonna step out. - Of course.
拿着
Here you go.
我一定会告诉她
I'll be sure to tell her
你一直都在悉心照顾她
how well you took care of her.
等她醒来后我确实也需要有人帮我说几句好话
Yeah, well, I need the bonus points when she wakes.
-TC -她在抽搐
- T.C. - She's seizing.
给她注射一克大伦丁 再挂一袋硫酸镁
Start a gram of dilantin and hang some mag sulfate.
很可能是先兆子痫
It could be eclampsia.
体征指标开始下降 没有呼吸了
Her sats are down. She's not moving any air.
准备气管插管
Start an intubation tray.
她的心率降下来了 TC 快点
Her heart rate's down, T.C. Hurry!
亲爱的 撑住啊
Baby, come on.
食管已清理干净 颈部一切正常
Esophagus is clear, neck is stable.
德鲁 那位警探一直想冲进来盘问伤者
Drew, the detective is pushing to come in and question the patient.
不行 他闯进来只会碍事
No way. He comes in here, gets in our way,
他唯一的线索就会死掉 让他再等等
his only lead dies. He can wait.
髋部的创伤贯穿至腹部
This hip wound is tracking towards his abdomen.
我得看下创伤的入口
I need to probe the entrance wound.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
求你了 给我来点止痛药吧
Come on, man. I need some meds for the pain.
不行 别想了 你更需要一个好律师
No, no, no, no. What you really need is a good lawyer.
好 好吧
Okay. Okay, fine.
如果我告诉你他的藏身处
If I tell you where he is,
你能给我搞点止痛药吗
will you give me something for the pain?
好 一言为定
Yeah, we'll give you something.
好 那我就跟你说了
Okay, I'll tell you where he is.
-他在... -醒醒
- He's at... - Hey.
说吧
Come on.
-该死 -德鲁 你还好吗
- You son of a bitch! - Drew, you okay?
中招了吧
I told ya I'd get ya.
血压在下降
Blood pressure's dropping.
子弹打裂了他的髂骨 碎渣进入了腹部
The bullet bounced off his ilium into his abdomen.
他正在大出血
He's bleeding out.
我们得立即给他做手术
We need to get him to the O.R. right now.
闪开 都让开
Move! Move out of the way!
-克丽丝塔 你也来 -好的
- Krista, step in. - Ready to go.
我把检查结果翻了很多遍
I have been over and over the labs,
看起来很像是先兆子痫
and it looks like it is eclampsia,
所以你给她输硫酸镁是对的
so good call on starting the magnesium when you did.
她还没出现反射亢进和水肿的症状
Well, she doesn't have hyperreflexia or edema,
我们是不是太先入为主了
so maybe we're just jumping to conclusions.
-TC -抱歉 有人找我
- T.C. -- - You guys, I just got a call,
我处理完了马上回来 好吗
so I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?
-去吧 -好
- Sure. - All right.
听我说
Look, hey.
我知道你一时很难接受
I can't even imagine how difficult this is,
但你应该明白这意味着什么
but you know what this means.
-她不能要这个孩子 -斯科特
- The pregnancy is toxic to her. - Scott.
乔丹要是醒着 她肯定要让我们尽全力
If Jordan was awake, she'd want us to do everything we can
保住孩子
to save the baby.
这不是癫痫 她在呛咳了
Okay, that's not a seizure. She's bucking the ventilator.
推一毫克劳拉西泮
Push a mg of ativan.
插管确实难受 这表明她有知觉了
It's uncomfortable. At least that means she can feel it.
好了 情况暂时稳定了
Okay, it looks like that's working for now,
-但... -我们再做些检查吧
- but -- - Let's run some tests.
我需要绝对确定她是先兆子痫
All right, I want to be 1,000% sure.
在我确定之前 我们绝不能动孩子
We're not doing anything drastic unless I'm absolutely certain.
好 我懂
I get it.
去做检查吧 我去看看阿里
Run your tests. I got to go check on Ali.
需要帮忙就找我
Call me if you need me.
乔丹 我在这儿呢 有我陪着你
I'm here, Jordan. I'm here.
你不会有事的 亲爱的
It's gonna be okay, sweetheart.
来 让我看看你的眼睛
There you go. Let me see your eyes.
-别做鬼脸好吗 -咋了嘛
- No funny faces, all right? - Why not?
我们再拍两张
We got two more to go.
来照大头贴就得做鬼脸啊
That's why you're in a photo booth, right?
-严肃点 -好 好 我一定绷住了
- Just serious. - Okay, fine. Serious, serious, serious.
-你够了啊 -没够
- Really? - Yes.
-我错了 -我爱你
- Sorry. - I love you.
今晚可真是出乎意料啊
So, I wasn’t expecting this tonight.
是啊
Tell me about it.
-我很担心乔丹 -她很顽强的
- I’m really worried about Jordan. - Jordan's a fighter.
她一定能挺过来
She'll pull through.
你弄完捐献骨髓这事
So, after you do this bone-marrow donation,
过几天又要走了吗
you're leaving again in a few days?
是 去利比里亚
Yeah. Liberia.
你又要去多久
How long are you gone for again?
不知道 看情况吧
I don't know. As long as they need me.
好吧
Okay.
不过我是有假期的
Yeah, but, I mean, I'll have breaks.
你可以来看我
You could come visit.
我们可以在意大利见面 你去过那儿吗
We could meet up in Italy. You ever been?
意大利吗 没有
To Italy? No.
那儿超美的 你一定喜欢
Oh, you'll love it. It's great.
希腊群岛 风景特别好
The Greek Isles -- it's beautiful.
我们一定会玩得很开心
We'll have a great time.
打扰了 夏瓦兹医生
Excuse me, Dr. Chavez.
患者已准备完毕
The patient is ready.
好了 他们都准备好了
All right. They're ready for us.
-是 -我们也开始吧
- Yeah. - Let's scrub up.
你好 抱歉让你久等了
Hello. So, uh, sorry about the wait.
因为狙击手的缘故 警♥察♥封锁了整个走廊
But the cops have to lock down the hallway because of the sniper,
放射科那边滞留了不少患者
so it's a little backed up in imaging right now.
好可怕
That's so scary.
受伤的人很多吗
Have there been a lot of victims?
你是说枪伤患者吗 我们收治了几个
From the shooters? Uh, we've had several of them.
是吗 有人死了吗
Really? Did you see anyone die?
第一个死亡的患者是我的病人
Actually, the, um... first victim was my patient.
天哪 能跟我讲讲吗
No way. What happened?
他先前遭遇了车祸
Was in a car accident.
是卡明斯医生先发现的他
Dr. Cummings here found him first.
他死了吗
And he died?
死了 他的头包扎得严严实实
Never had a chance. His head was wrapped.
我们都以为是车祸造成的伤
We thought it was trauma from the accident,
但其实他是中枪了
but, uh, he had been shot.
他是我这里死的第一个患者
Yeah, it was my first case.
我还得通知他的妻子
I had to tell his wife.
她来的时候 真的是悲痛欲绝
When she came in, she was in so much pain.
这真是...
It was...
让人难以接受
It was hard.
这种感觉 我一辈子都习惯不了
I'll never get used to that.
听起来好可怕
That sounds terrible.
我去看下放射科解除封锁了没
Okay, I'm gonna go see if radiology is open yet.
你想要点薯片什么的吗
Uh, do you want any chips or anything?
不用 谢谢你
No, no. Thank you.
好 那我走了
Okay. All right.
他是我这里死的第一个患者
Yeah, it was my first case.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表