剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Uh, he's making calls, but I-I-I got to say, I'm --
我快崩溃了 因为阿里快撑不住了
I'm freaking out here 'cause Ali's running out of time.
你是没见他那样 糟透了
You should have seen him -- did not look good.
-陶福 我们还要继续找人 -我知道
- Tophe, we'll just keep working our contacts. - I know.
我们都得给乔伊打电♥话♥ 发邮件
We both got calls and e-mails to Joey.
也许他能派一队无国界医生过去
Maybe he can get a doctors without borders team in there.
借你吉言了
Your lips to god's ears.
-我走了 患者还等着呢 -好
- I got to go. My patient's in the bay. - Ok.
没错 她是反复无常 但仅此而已
Yeah, she's flighty, but that's all.
她绝无可能...
There is no way that she would --
好吧
Okay.
但你儿子很害怕被妈妈发现
Okay, but he was legitimately afraid of her finding out.
那可能是因为尿床的事
Well, that is probably because of the bed-wetting issue.
尿床
The bed-wetting issue?
她可没说过这方面的问题
Okay, she didn't mention anything about that.
好吧 这uf8f5
Yeah, it's --
这是他们之间的一个问题
You know, it's sort of a thing between them.
她觉得非常受伤
You know, she -- she takes it personally
因为她解决不了这个问题
because she can't just solve it.
这种心态的确不对
Well, it doesn't exactly work like that.
然后 她就觉得自己很失败
And then she gets upset because feels like a failure,
就这样不断恶性循环
and it's like a cycle.
为此 她还去看过心理医生
She's been to therapists about it.
是 她说了
Yeah, she did mention
她在服用一些药物
that she was taking some medication.
她很努力了 真的
She's trying. She really is.
但那个心理医师说
But the -- the shrink -- he says
好处方不是科学 而是艺术
that the -- the right medication is an art, not a science.
-没错 -我uf8f5
- Yeah. - You know, I just --
因为工作的原因 经常出差
I travel so much for my job that I'm not there a lot,
所以也不太了解到底怎么回事
and I-I-I-I don't really know everything that goes on.
好 爱德华兹先生
Okay. Okay, Mr. Edwards,
谢谢你提供的信息
Thank you for filling in some of the blanks.
我们一定查清伊森的病 好吗
And, look, we will get to the bottom
我们一定查清伊森的病 好吗
of Ethan's medical problems, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
先生 我需要我的同事
Um, sir, I just need my colleagues
确认我的诊断
to confirm my diagnosis.
这位伙计想通过亲响尾蛇的嘴
So, this gentleman attempted to impress his girlfriend
来征服他的女友
by kissing a rattlesnake on the lips.
基本上响尾蛇咬伤
Now, rattlesnake envenomation occurs
有75%的机率会注射毒液
in 75% of all rattlesnake bites,
也就是说 先生 你还活着真是万幸
which means, sir, you are very lucky to be alive.
各位同意吗
Would you gentlemen concur?
我们同意
We concur.
好 和我想的一样
Yeah. I thought you might.
我要是你 我就重找个女友
And if I were you, I'd get yourself a new girlfriend.
个人建议
That's my advice.
新的冠军要产生了
We have a new leader.
这绝对是8.5分了
That's definitely an 8.5.
再加上德鲁前一个小时的狼人患者
Hey, and with Drew's werewolf last hour,
也就是说 你现在排最后 迈克
that puts you in last place, Michael.
为了你 我要把车搞得脏脏的
I'm gonna get my truck extra dirty for you.
我邻居家有三胞胎
My neighbor's got triplets.
回头我让他们在前座吃一天巧克力
I'm gonna let them eat chocolate in the front seat all day.
祝开心
Have fun with that.
-倒霉啊 -稍等
- Oh, man. - Uh, h-hold on a second.
咋啦
Yo?
下一个奇葩患者归我 我给你40
I got, uh, $40 for the next crazy patient.
说吧 什么情况
So, what is it?
看你的表情 一定很糟糕
I can tell on your face it ain't good.
确实不好
It's not great.
根据肌电图的结果
Based off the results of your EMG
再加上你双腿麻木
and, uh, the numbness in your legs,
双手无力
the weakness in your hands,
吞咽困难的状况...
and difficulty swallowing and --
你就直说吧
Just say it, would you?
你得了渐冻症
You have A.L.S.
什么 就冰桶挑战那个
What? It's that ice-bucket thing?
是 就是冰桶挑战的那个
Yes, the ice-bucket thing.
这么说 我下半辈子都得瘫痪了
So I'm gonna be laid up like this for the rest of my life?
我不能工作了吗
I'm not gonna be able to work?
沃尔特 渐冻症这个病
The thing is, Walt, with A.L.S.,
一旦出现患病症状
once the symptoms start,
你预计只有一到两年的寿命
The life expectancy is maybe one to two years,
而且根据你的症状
and based off your symptoms,
你得这个病大概已经有段时间了
you've probably had it a while.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我的腿现在是有知觉的
I can feel my leg now.
-你看 我还能活动它 -不 我
- Look, I can move it. - No, I...
所以 可能就像你说的
So, just like maybe what you said--
我摔下来的时候伤到了脊柱 还是什么
I, um, hurt my spine in the fall or something?
听我说 我也希望是这样 不过
Look, I-I wish it was, but, um--
是这样 我咨♥询♥了一位神经专家
look, I-I consulted a neurologist.
我们重新看了你的检查结果 他也认为
We reviewed the tests. He concurred.
你得了渐冻症
You have A.L.S.
所以我说对了
So I was right.
卡洛斯是因为我才死的 因为我动不了
Carlos died because of me, because I couldn't move.
别这样想 沃尔特 你也控制不了的
No. Hey, hey, hey, Walt, you couldn't help that.
是吗 我什么都控制不了 是不是
Oh, yeah, I couldn't help anything, can I?
我只想好好工作 赚钱给我儿子
All I wanted was to work, make money for my boy.
事实上 我之前还想着能去他学校
The truth is, I was thinking about going up there
参加他的毕业典礼
to see him...graduate.
你依然可以去啊
Maybe you can still do that.
这么多年过去了 我还是空着手去看他
Yeah, and show up empty-handed after all these years.
他对我的印象一定会特别好
Yeah, that would make a great impression.
我早该放下我的自尊心
I should have swallowed my pride
抓住一切机会 告诉他我有多爱他
and told that boy every chance I had how much I loved him.
可我没那样做
But I didn't do that.
我搞砸了
And I blew it.
如今
Now...
我再也没有那样的机会了
...I'm never gonna be able to get that back.
患者来了
Incoming!
-是这个吗 -对对 没错
- Is this the one? - Yep, yep, yep, yep.
他怎么了
What happened?
省省吧 别猜了
Don't even try and guess
-因为你绝对猜不到 -归你了 迈克
- 'cause you never will. - It's all yours, Michael.
你上去掀开看看吧
Why don't you go ahead and take a look?
一名男性 一名女性 都是30多岁
Yeah. Male and female, both 30s.
她不久前刚带上了牙套
She just got cosmetic braces
就想在她男朋友身上试试
and wanted to try them out on her boyfriend,
大概是这样 只能说 有东西
as it were, and let's just say something
卡在了两排「钢轨」之间
got caught between the tracks.
别说话了
Stop talking!
每次她一说话就疼得厉害
It hurts like crazy when she tries to talk.
请帮帮我吧 求你们了
Look--just help me, please. I'm begging you.
这个病例会让我领先榜首吧
And -- and -- and -- and this would put me in the lead?
有了这个 你绝对是第一名
This definitely puts you in the lead.
莫莉
Mollie!
请帮我拿个针头来
Get me a needle, please.
你刚刚
Did you ju--
你认真的吗 你把那个病例给他了
Are you kidding me? You gave that to him?
抱歉 哥们 你当时又不在附近
Sorry, man. You were not around.
看起来你好像是最后一名啊
Looks like you're in last place.
主场发挥失利啊
Not looking good for the home team.
下一个奇葩患者来了 你交给我
Hey, you give me the next crazy patient,
要是赢了 我给你20块
and I'll give you 20 bucks of my winnings.
说话那么小声干嘛
Why are you whispering?
因为你要是帮我的话 我给你30块
Because I just offered you 30 bucks to throw me a solid.
你说的没错 50块确实挺多了
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表