剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
都是你害的她
You did this to her!
都是你害的她
You did this to her.
丹尼
Hey. Hey, whoa, Denny.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他害死了她
He killed her.
没有 她没有死
No, no. She's not dead.
她脑死亡了
She's brain-dead.
都一样
It's the same thing.
不是
It's not.
不一样 不是这样的
Hey! It's not, and she isn't.
她还是有大脑活动的
She still has brain activity.
还有希望
There's still hope.
我没有希望了 滚开
I got no hope.Get out of the way.
不是这样的 好吗
That's not true, okay?
我们来帮你
We're gonna help you.
医生 你对我挺好的
Doc, you've been good to me.
我不想开枪打你 但我会下手的
I don't want to shoot you, but I will.
我也不想挨你的枪子儿
I don't want you to shoot me, either.
但我不会让你伤害那个孩子的
But I'm not gonna let you hurt that boy.
滚一边去
Get out of the way.
-不 -滚一边去
- No. - Get out of the way!
把枪给我
You give me that gun.
我们一起想办法
We can figure this out.
你和我一起
Just you and me.
来吧
Come on.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
我们可以想出办法的
We can figure this out.
没有办法了
There's nothing to figure out.
给我
Come on.
我们一起
It's you and me.
这是第十个单位的血
This is the 10th unit of blood.
他已经打了五针肾上腺素了
He's gone five rounds of EPI.
十字钳闭二十分钟了
Cross clamped for 20 minutes already.
如果你想 我就继续
But I'll keep going if you want.
不用了
No.
就这样吧
Let's call it.
死亡时间 六点十三分
Time of death is 6:13.
他的心脏受到太大的损伤了
Just too much damage to his heart.
是
Yeah,
全都伤到了
and everything else.
太遗憾了
Such a damn waste.
我们现在该怎么办才好
What the hell are we supposed to do now?
你们该抱抱你们的儿子
You hug your son...
把握好每次机会
every chance you get.
亲爱的保罗
你有没有再考虑一下去约翰·霍普金斯医学院开始你的外科实习的事
我跟你保证
那里有你的一席之地
爱你的
爸爸
确定删除
确定 取消
收件箱为空
快来看咱家大宝
Hey, man, come and check out my baby.
天 瞅瞅你
God, look at you.
克洛伊 你好美
Chloe, you're beautiful.
漂亮的大宝贝
The baby's beautiful.
我有闺女了
I got a baby girl!
我爱你宝贝
I love you, baby.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
真希望能在你身边陪你
Wish I could be there with you.
可怜的人
Poor guy.
钻死胡同里出不来了
Just couldn't find his way back.
对 有时是会这样
Yeah, it happens.
他当时没有我有的东西
He didn't have what I had here
你和乔丹
you and Jordan.
没有你们我撑不过来的
I would have never made it without you.
好吧
Yeah, well...
没得选
Had to.
培养个新朋友太痛苦了
Too much of a pain to train a new best friend.
我们在努力联♥系♥她妈妈
We're trying to contact Taylor's mom,
看她会不会来
see if she wants to step in again.
要修补的东西太多了
That's a hell of a bridge to repair.
是
Yeah.
没有别的家庭可以找了吗
No other family to speak of?
没有
No.
只有我们和莱恩家
Just all of us and Ryan's family.
我们
We, uh,
给她上了好的设备
got her lined up in a good care facility.
她真有可能痊愈
She actually may recover.
不可思议
It's unbelievable.
你以为已经什么都见识过了
I mean, just when you think you've seen everything,
但看到她醒过来 也算是个奇迹了
Her waking up has got to go down as a miracle.
是 可惜另一个奇迹没发生
Yeah. If only we could have had another one.
总之
Anyway,
要不要跟我回家
why don't we go back to my place?
我给你做顿美美的早餐
I'll make you a nice breakfast,
想想我们是有多幸运
and we can think about how lucky we are.
要不 你跟我回家
Actually, let's go to my place.
是时候告诉我妈妈我们的事了
I think it's time that I told my mother about us.
你确定这个时间好吗
Are you sure now is the right time?
这辈子再也没现在更确定了
I've never been so sure in my life.
我们回家
Let's go home.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表