剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
And Kyle was there.
他送我回宿舍
He walked me back to my dorm...
然后他就跟了进来
And he pushed his way inside.
我当时太虚弱根本抵抗不了他
I-I was too weak to fight him off.
他...他把我强♥奸♥了
He...he raped me.
罗蕾莱 真为你遗憾
Oh, Lorelei, I'm so sorry.
拜托求你救救他
Please, you have to do something.
拜托了 救救他吧
Just, please, do something!
他快不行了
He's crashing.
心动过速 血氧饱和也在下降
Tachy and O-two sats are dropping.
弥漫性干啰音 必须马上进行抽吸
Diffuse rhonchi. He must have aspirated.
给我一套插管包
Get me an intubation tray.
不行 他有签不抢救预嘱 你是知道的
No, no. No, he has a DNR. You know that.
-拜托 求你救救他 -好吧
- Please, you have to help him. - Okay.
T 不行 你听到我说的了吗
Tee, no. No, y-you hearing me?
他有不抢救预嘱
He has a DNR.
那让他哥起诉我好了
So his brother can sue me, okay?
我跟金姆意见一致
I'm on Kim's side.
你不能就这样无视我说的话
You can't just disregard what I say.
-我是夜班负责人 -我不是针对你
- I'm running this shift. - Okay, it's nothing personal.
随便谁说我都不会在乎的
I disregard what everybody says.
我可不是随便什么人
Look, I-I'm not everybody.
我也讨厌这部分的工作
I hate this part of the job.
那就别做不就好了
Then don't do this part of the job, okay?
按你的方式做吧
Do it your way,
不是你觉得应该怎么做
Not the way you think it's supposed to be done.
要不你就走人 我会说你从没来过这儿
So either leave and I'll say you were never here,
要么来帮把手
Or step in and help.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就不该喝那么多
I shouldn't have drank so much.
我也不该跟他调情
I shouldn't have flirted with him.
罗蕾莱 这不是你的错
Lorelei, this is not your fault.
这跟你喝了多少酒
It doesn't matter how much you drank,
穿什么衣服 说了什么做了什么完全没关系
what you wore, what you said, what you did.
如果你不同意 他没有任何权利这样做
If you didn't consent, he had no right.
那个人就在外面 对吧
That guy is right outside. Okay?
我们可以做一下ARV检测
We can do an A.R.V. kit,
逮捕那混♥蛋♥
get that son of a bitch arrested.
-保罗 -你可以不用现在就下决定
- Paul. - L-look, you don't have to decide right away.
-保罗 -如果你想起诉...
- Paul. - If you want to press charges...
-保罗 别说了 -只要我们采集到
- Paul, stop! - ...the sooner we collect --
此时此刻
At this point,
我们采集的任何样本都不会成为证据
nothing we collect would be admissible.
你给她做了检查后 整个证据链就被破坏了
The chain of evidence was broken when you examined her.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那他就这么逍遥法外了吗
So he's just gonna get away with this?!
就证据而言
Evidence wise,
这样是行不通的
it is a setback.
但这一切都还没确认
But we had no way of knowing.
我们会尽力而为的
We are going to do everything that we can.
好了 我有话得跟保罗说
Okay, I need to speak with Paul.
待会我再过来 好吗
I'll be back in a few minutes, okay?
保罗
Paul.
你得冷静一下
Okay, you need to calm down.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
这件事换了我们中的任何一个都会这么做
Any one of us would have done the same thing.
这样是很糟糕
Yes, it's terrible, okay?
但我们对此也无法完全确定
But we have no way of knowing for sure.
我们是知道的 她被强♥奸♥了
But we do know, okay? She was assaulted.
我也这么认为 但我们不是警♥察♥
I think she was too, but we are not the police.
我们可以报♥警♥的呀
We can call them, though, right?
这事我们做不了主 她也许不想报♥警♥呢
That's not up to us. Okay, she may not want to.
归根结底 决定权在她
Ultimately, it's her decision.
某些人是需要慢慢来的
And, some people, they just need to take baby steps.
好吗
Okay?
好 我听你的
Yeah. Okay, okay. I hear you.
只是我讨厌这样
I just...I don't like it.
我也是
I don't either.
你给威尔插的管
So, you intubated Will.
是的
I did.
你不应该这样做的
You shouldn't have.
他不想遭这个罪
He didn't want to suffer, okay?
他签了不抢救预嘱
He signed the DNR.
-那是他自己的选择 -三个月之前
- That was his choice. - Three months ago.
谁知道他今天是怎么想的
Who knows what he would have wanted today?
我还真知道
Actually, I do.
格温把他东西给我后 我找到了他的钱包
Gwen gave me his things, and I found this in his wallet.
「你是我的一切 金姆
"You're my everything, Kim.
我爱你
I love you.
希望你以后会理解我的决定
In time, I hope you come to understand my decision.
我不想让你有负担
I didn't want to burden you,
也希望我能按自己的生活方式
And I need my life to end the way I lived it --
来结束生命」
on my terms."
你错了 TC
You were wrong, T.C.
他是故意没开伞的
He didn't open his parachute on purpose.
他就是想死
He wanted to die.
我们知道你干了什么好事 傻♥逼♥
We know what you did, prick.
-什么 -你还是舍管呢
- What? - You're an R.A.
你本应该保护好那些孩子
You're responsible for the safety of those kids!
你却性侵了她
Instead, you go and sexually assault her?!
-你有病吗 -性侵 哥们 放手
- What's wrong with you?! - Assault? Dude, get off me!
她都告诉我们了 是你送她回的宿舍
She told us, okay? You walked her to her dorm
然后...
And -- and then --
然后我们就亲热起来
And then we hooked up!
那又怎样
So what?
哥们 那晚上是她对我死缠烂打
Dude, she was all over me that night.
我不过是顺她的意思
I was just giving her what she wanted.
罗蕾莱根本说不出自己是什么意思
Lorelei couldn't even tell you
因为她被下药了
what she wanted because she was drugged.
是你自己的自作主张
But you decided what you wanted.
你用强的 对不对
You -- you forcibly took it, right?
不 当时不是这样
No. That's not how it went down.
她当时清醒吗 你...做的时候
Was she even awake when -- when you did it?
我没必要回答你
I don't have to answer to you.
你哪儿都不能去 知道吗
You're not going anywhere, okay?
好 少挡路
Okay. Get out of my way.
保罗
Paul!
天啊
Oh, my God.
王八蛋
You son of a bitch!
放开我
Get off me!
天 金姆经历了这么多以后...
God, after everything Kim's been through...
我们还得把这纸条给她
Now we have to give her the note.
她已经够痛苦了 何必雪上加霜
She's in enough pain already. Why make it worse?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
-你不准备...她应该知道的 -不
- You're not going to? I mean, she deserves to know. - No. No, no.
让她因为自己没察觉到而愧疚吗
So she'll be wracked with guilt 'cause she didn't see the signs?
这样她会为了不是自己的错而责备自己
So she'll blame herself for something that wasn't her fault?
不是 我知道
No, I know, but...
但这些是他留给她最后的遗言
these are his last words to her.
最后的遗言却伤人最深
And sometimes the last words hurt the most.
亲爱的 听说你一直在问你妈妈的情况
Hey, sweetie, I know you've been asking about your mom.
你肯定被那画面吓到了
That was real scary what you saw.
不要担心
But don't worry.
医生会好好照顾她的
The doctors are gonna take really good care of her.
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella?
我听不到你讲话
I can't hear you!
好 看着我
Okay, look at me.
为什么我什么都听不到
Why can't I hear anything?!
我马上回来 等一下
I'll be right back. Give me one second.
拉戈萨先生
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表