剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
知道了 我得走了 亲爱的
Okay. Got to run, honey.
行 晚点见
All right, see you later.
血压和心率都在下降
Blood pressure and heart rate are both dropping.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't get it.
这意味他的脊柱受伤引发了神经源性休克
That means he's going into neurogenic shock from the spinal injury.
这是什么意思
What -- what does that mean?
意思是他脊髓的损伤比我们想象的严重
It means his spinal cord is more injured than we thought.
现在怎么办
So now what?
珍妮 我们竭尽全力救治马尔科姆的
Janine, we are going to do everything that we can for Malcolm, okay?
好的
okay.
好了 开一条中心静脉滴注多巴胺
All right, let's place a central line and start a dopamine drip.
-跟我来 -好的
- Come with me. - Okay.
拿着吧 乔斯林
Here you go, Jocelyn.
每两个小时检查他的生命体征 好吗
Just make sure you check his vitals every two hours, okay?
离他远一点 听到了吗
Stay away from him, you hear me?!
-你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 -你给我过来
- The hell are you doing?! - Get over here!
-你在干什么 -放开他
- What are you doing? - Let him go.
什么 你确定你不要带他去外面
What? You sure you don't want to take him out back
-然后狠狠揍一顿吗 -随时奉陪 朋友
- and kick his ass? - Anytime, pal.
你最好说到做到
Huh? Oh, I wish you would.
放开他
Let him go!
让我看看你的伤势
Let me take a look at that.
我没事 让我一个人静静
I got it. Just leave me alone.
你去休息一下
You take a break!
直到你脑子清醒了再回来
Till you get your head straight.
所以 你没打算告诉我安妮在这儿
So, you didn't want to tell me that Annie was here
因为你不想听我说她坏话
because you didn't want to hear me bitch about her,
-我说的对吗 -差不多
- Am I right? - Yeah, pretty much.
你们俩之间总有一种阿尔法女的不对盘
You guys got some alpha female drama going on,
所以我觉得 她可能来一会就离开
so I figured that she could come and go,
我想等她走了再告诉你
and then I'd tell you.
她并不是只呆一会就走 对吗
She didn't come and go, did she?
T 你需要和她有一些界线
Look, Tee, you need to put down some boundaries,
否则她会利用你的
otherwise she's just gonna take advantage of you.
乔丹 她是我的家人
Look, Jordan, she's family.
我不可能拒她于千里之外的 好吗
I'm not just - gonna push her away, all right?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I said.
我们昨晚在追忆萨德
We were reminiscing last night.
那很不错 她有点太沉醉于其中了
It was nice. She got carried away.
这再也不会发生了
It's not gonna happen again.
我根本没想因为这事和你吵架
I don't even want to fight with you about this.
我宁愿和你说一些其他的事情
There's so many other things that I would rather talk to you about.
比如
Like what?
亚历山大医生 请到创伤一室
Dr. Alexander, we need you in Trauma 1.
马尔科姆没事 是他的妈妈
Malcolm's fine. It's his mom.
帮帮我妈妈 拜托了
Help my mom, please.
这东西灼烧着我 很痛
It's burning and it hurts.
-你能把这个弄下来吗 -好的
- Can you just get this off me? - Okay
好了
Okay.
这看起来不妙啊
That looks bad.
赶紧把她抬到创伤二室
Okay, let's get her into Trauma 2 now.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-妈妈 -保持冷静 马尔科姆
- Mom! - I need you to stay calm, Malcolm.
不要乱动 不然会伤到你自己
Don't move or you'll hurt yourself.
给她静滴抗生素
Okay, give her a dose of zosyn
把这个拿去做伤口细菌培养 辛苦了
and send this off - for a wound culture, please.
出现坏死组织 伤口遭到感染
Necrotic tissue here -- it's infected.
-需要做清创 -我来吧
- And needs to be debrided. - All right, I'll do it.
好 你们能搞定吧
All right. You guys okay with this?
-可以 谢了 -行 回头再聊
- Yeah, thank you. - All right, we'll talk later.
听说安妮来了
I heard Annie's in town.
你也是来唠叨这件事的吗
Am I gonna have to hear this from you, too?
你和乔丹不喜欢她
You and Jordan don't like her.
我知道 我真是受够你们女人的撕逼了
I get it. I'm -- I'm tired of all this girl drama.
女人撕逼
Girl drama?
这可跟撕逼没啥关系 你个人♥渣♥
This isn't girl drama, you jerk.
乔丹有很正当的理由讨厌她
Jordan has legitimate reasons.
我可一条都没听说过
Well, I've never heard any.
那是因为她不想让你为难
Yeah, because she never wanted to burden you.
但我可没这种顾虑
But I don't have that problem.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
我说的是你根本不晓得
I'm talking about how you have no idea
你不在的时候 乔丹不得不忍♥受的
about all of Annie's crap that Jordan had to put up with
安妮的那些破事儿
while you were gone.
安妮以前 包括现在看来 还是个惹事精
Annie was, and from the sounds of it, still is a mess.
她吸毒成瘾 TC
She is an addict, T.C.
不 这不是真的
No. That's not true.
安妮偷了乔丹的钱 撞毁了她的车
Annie stole money from Jordan, she wrecked her car,
各种撒谎骗人
all kinds of lying.
但乔丹一直施以援手就因为她爱你
But Jordan helped her because she loves you.
乔丹甚至还送她去戒毒 但根本没用
Jordan even got her into rehab, but it never stuck.
那她为什么没告诉我
So, why didn't she ever tell me?
她是在努力保护你
She was trying to protect you.
你自己的麻烦事儿已经一大堆了
You had enough on your plate.
但现在该你去处理这一切
But now is the time for you to deal with this
帮乔丹减轻负担了 尤其是现在
and take the stress off of Jordan, especially now.
尤其是现在
Especially now?
因为这是你俩长相守的机会
Just because this - is your chance to be together.
明白吗 别搞砸了
You know? Don't screw it up.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
-我刚要想 -该死
- I was just about to -- - Son of a bitch.
这是尿吗
Is that pee?
-对 这是 -恶心
- Yeah, it's, uh... - Gross.
你拿着尿做什么
What are you doing with pee?
实话告诉你吧 宝贝
You know what, honey?
有些事我得向你坦白了
There's something I need to tell you,
也许现在时间并不合适
And there's probably not a better time
相比于我双手沾满流浪汉的尿液来说
than when I'm soaked in a homeless man's urine.
我要跟你坦白我的工作
I need - to tell you about my job.
你什么意思 爸爸
What do you mean, dad?
实际上我连医师助理都算不上
I'm technically not even a P.A.
我夸大了自己的职位
I exaggerated what I do.
没错 我也曾帮着救死扶伤
Yes, I-I have helped save a man's life.
我也参与治疗病患 但绝大多数时候
I-I do work on patients, but for the most part,
我从事的是文书 采血 整理尿样
I do paperwork, draw blood, and sort urine samples.
你辞职就来做这个
So, you quit your job to do this?
我辞职是为了做医生
I quit -- I quit to become a doctor.
但通过考试后 你就会成为医生的吧
But after the test, you'll be a doctor, right?
算是吧
Sort of.
我会获得学位
I'll have my degree,
但我还得从实习医开始干起
but, uh, I'll still have an internship residency.
我得再花四年时间才能成为真正的医生
It'll be about four years before I become an actual doctor.
四年
Four years?
在那之前 你就只能清洗尿液吗
So, until then, you just clean up pee?
通过考试之后就不搞了 听着
That'll be all done - after the test, but listen.
我必须要告诉你
I have to tell you, -
我对这份工作一直深感谦卑
I have been humbled by this job,
即使被人羞辱
even humiliated.
但我这并不是一时的头脑发热
But I wouldn't trade it for one second.
除了你和你弟弟
Besides you and your brother,
对我来说这份职业是最美好的经历
this is the best thing that has ever happened to me,
我希望你能从我身上学到
And I hope you learn from me
你应该始终坚持追逐自己的梦想
that you should always, always follow your dreams.
也许你应该选一个小一点的梦想
Maybe you should've chosen a smaller dream.
也许吧
Yeah.
我过来给她换敷料
Just came to change her dressing,
但她还在睡觉
but she's still asleep.
-谢了 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
昨晚那个跟踪狂真是把乔丹吓坏了
Jordan was really freaked out last night about this stalker guy.
有关于他的最新消息吗
Is there any news on him yet?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表