剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
So, what do you mean not like it was before?
就是我们在人前的相处模式会不一样了
I mean, when we're together around other people.
好吧 我所有的朋友都知道你
Okay, a-all my friends, they, uh, they know about you.
我说的不是在这儿 不是在你安逸的老窝
I'm not talking about here in your safe cocoon,
不是在全力支持你的朋友面前
surrounded by your supporting friends.
我是说在所有人面前
I'm talking about in the world.
我不想我们...
I'm talking about us...
每次出去度假开房♥都站得远远的
standing 10 feet apart when we get a hotel room on vacation
我不想我们每次看电影都不能坐在一起
or not sitting beside each other at the movie theater or...
不能牵住对方的手
or holding each other's hand.
我是个讲求隐私的人
I'm a private person.
我以前也这么搪塞自己
That's what I used to tell myself, too.
但是 人生苦短
God, life is too short.
能自♥由♥自在地活着
It feels so good to just live
不去考虑世俗的眼光 真好
and not worry about what other people think.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
我们得停止在意这个世界对我们的看法了
We have to stop worrying about what the rest of the world thinks.
我不能再带着那些顾虑活着
I can't live like that anymore.
我不能
I just can't.
打扰一下 先生们
Uh, excuse me, gents.
德鲁 四床有个撕裂伤的患者等着你
Hey, Drew, I got a tool laceration for you in curtain four.
知道了 我马上到
All right, I'll be right there.
很高兴见到你 瑞克
Good seeing you, Rick.
我也是 肯尼
You too, Kenny.
不管怎么说
Anyway,
我已经说了我想说的
I said what I came to say.
所以...
So...
等你的答案
...let me know.
陶福
Oh, Toph, hey,
我刚刚跟美国驻迪拜大使♥馆♥通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the american embassy in Dubai.
他们在办理你的签证了
They are processing your visa,
但阿里的还没弄好
but they are still working on Ali's.
感谢你这么上心
Thanks for taking care of that.
小意思
No problem.
有乔丹和克丽丝塔的消息吗
Any word on Jordan and Krista?
还没
No.
自从兽医院的那家伙打来之后就没有了
Not since the guy from the animal hospital called,
那人吓坏了
freaking out.
格温赶过去了 我知道的也只有这些了
Gwen just headed out, but that's all I know.
布伦特的创伤扫描结果出来了
Your trauma scans for Brent just came in.
你来看下
Come take a look.
这是他的胸片
All right, here's his chest x-ray.
那是什么
What is that?
那儿 看见没
There it is. See that?
那是异物 布伦特之前经历了一场爆♥炸♥
That's a foreign body. Brent was in an explosion.
弹片哈 但看起来是块骨头
Nice shrapnel. That looks like bone.
好眼力 的确是骨头
Good eye. It is.
但你之前说是异物来着
But you said it was a foreign body.
因为那不是他的骨头
Because it's not his bone.
那是特洛伊的骨头
That's Troy.
天哪 那块骨头是怎么到那儿去的
my God, how did that even get there?
是因为那场爆♥炸♥ 对吗
It's from the explosion, right?
我知道简易爆♥炸♥装置里的很多东西可能会
Yeah. I've seen a whole lot of things embedded in soldiers' bodies
嵌入到士兵体内 但
from I.E.D.S., but
这叫做生物弹片
It's called bio-shrapnel,
这可能就是你感染的源头
which is probably the source of your infection.
我们需要尽快为你做手术
We need to get you to surgery as soon as possible
取出那块骨头 送去实验室分♥析♥
to extract it and send it to the lab.
他...他会好起来的 对吗
So, he's -- he's gonna be okay now?
现在下结论还为时过早
Well, he's not out of the woods yet.
我们还需要给你输血
We need to do a blood transfusion.
感染让你的身体状况恶化了
The infection caused your body to start to breaking down.
也就是说我们需要准备额外的血
Which means we need extra blood in hand,
-谨防手术中过量出血 -说的没错
- in case there's excess bleeding during the procedure. - Correct.
抽我的吧
Oh, take mine.
我是说 我不知道我和他血型是否相同
I mean, I-I don't know if I'm the same blood type,
-可我真的 -宝贝 你不必这样
- But I really -- - Honey, you don't have to.
不 我想这样 这让我感觉我能
No, no, I want to. I want to feel like I'm doing something
帮助你 不会有事的 对吗 陶福
to help you, okay? It's okay, right, Topher?
那就赶紧的 让她准备好
Speeds up the process. Let's get her set up.
-好的 -非常好
- Okay. - Okay, great.
爱你
Love you. Okay.
抽吸
Suction.
好了
Okay.
天 如果不是你们恰好路过
Man, if you guys hadn't been there,
他可能就曝尸荒野了
he'd be out there dying in the desert.
我知道 我们要是晚走五分钟
I know. We leave five minutes later,
或者早走五分钟 遇到堵车
five minutes sooner, hit traffic,
停车吃饭 我们可能根本不会见到他
stop for dinner, I mean, we never would've seen him.
好了 我找到出血点了
Okay, I found the bleeder.
用纱布棒压住
Apply pressure with the sponge-stick
给我一把无创钳
and hand me a satinsky clamp.
-来 你夹住 我来缝合 -好
- All right, you clamp, I'll suture. - Great.
这儿有人呼叫救伤直升机了吗
Somebody call for a medevac?
你真是人见人爱 花见花开
You are a sight for sore eyes.
手术室已经准备好了
O.R. standing by.
我们能在二十分钟之内到达
We should be there in 20 minutes.
好 让我们带他走吧
Good. Let's get him out of here.
-好了 -干得不错
- Done. - That's great.
卡尔 你表现得很好 谢谢你
Carl, you did great. Thank you.
对 辛苦你了
Yeah, thank you.
所以 你们都有男朋友了吗 还是说
S-so, you guys have boyfriends, or...
是的 都有主了
Yeah, we do.
很不幸
Unfortunately,
尽管摘除肿瘤非常成功
even though the tumor removal was successful,
但是皮层组织已经受损
the underlying tissue was damaged.
所以你的意思是 病情不会有好转
So, what are you saying -- nothing's changed?
因为皮层组织的损伤
Because of the damage,
她还会继续发胖
she will continue to gain weight,
可能导致更严重的并发症
which will lead to more severe complications.
会有多严重
How much more severe?
她可能无法控制她的食欲
Well, she won't be able to control her eating,
而且如果放任不管 她会...
And if left untreated, she will...
可以说是吃到死为止
basically eat herself to death.
天哪 我们该怎么办
Oh, my God, what do we do?
她需要做胃旁路手术
She needs gastric bypass surgery.
用一种束带来缩小她的胃
It's a lap-band which constricts the stomach.
这会限制食物的摄入 让患者有饱足感
It limits food intake and makes the patient feel full.
-那就做吧 -唯一的问题是
- Let's do it. - The only problem is that
还需要等两个月才能轮到她
there is a two-month waiting list here.
两个月 你刚刚说她会吃死自己的
Two months? You just said she's eating herself to death.
-我知道 -你不能为她做这个手术吗
- I know. - Well, can't you do it?
我没有学习过这种外科手术
It's a surgical procedure I'm not trained in.
所以我只能眼睁睁地看她死
So I just have to watch her die?
动起来 把患者送到手术室
Let's go! Heading to the O.R.!
乔丹 今晚不好过哈
Jordan, rough night?
对啊 今晚糟透了
Yeah, I've had better.
你该看看你家姑娘的那动作 老牛逼了
You should've seen your girl in action -- total badass.
你也不差
Not so bad yourself.
我得去手术室了
Hey, look, I got to get to the O.R.,
别以为我没看见你的摩托车停在外面
And don't think I didn't see your bike sitting out there.
我 我告诉过你我要买♥♥的
I-I told you I was gonna buy it.
不 你说我们会讨论买♥♥不买♥♥
No, you said we'd discuss it.
我们可以讨论下 但我已经买♥♥了
We can discuss it, but I already bought it.
我们晚点再说这事
Okay, we will talk about this.
凯明斯基医生
Dr. Kaminsky.
我和你助手聊过了
Yeah, uh, I spoke to your assistant
他说你接下来两个月的胃旁路手术
who said your schedule for lap-band surgery
都已经预定满了
is all booked up for the next two months.
-美好的生活啊 -对啊
- Life is good. - Yeah, yeah.
是这样 我有个马上需要手术的病人
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表