剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
- Understand? - We were --
我知道你母亲对你而言有多重要
And I know what your mother means to you,
所以我要你以她的性命发誓你没有喝酒
so you swear on her life that you did not have a drink
或者嗑什么药
or take anything.
乔丹 你知道我已经十多年滴酒不沾了
Jordan, you know that I haven't had a drink in over 10 years.
我现在还在去戒酒会
I still go to meetings.
你发誓血检结果会是阴性的
Swear that when those results come back, they will be negative.
我发誓
I swear.
-什么都没沾 -是的
- For anything. - Yes.
-以你母亲之名 -以我母亲之名
- On your mother. - On...my...mother.
你想说什么
What are you talking about?
我想说
I'm talking about
你的血检结果至少还得等45分钟
your test results will take another 45 minutes...
但马利克等不了那么久了
And Malik does not have that time.
所以我们不等血检的结果了
So we are signing off on the results.
你要...你要伪造血检结果
You're -- you're faking them?
不 我们只说结果是阴性的
No. We're just saying that they're negative,
也就是说我们会因为你陷入这种尴尬境地
which means we are all going out on a limb for you.
所以我得知道我是否能够相信你
So I need to know that I can trust you
你的血检是否会像你声称的那么干净
when you say that those results will be clean as a whistle.
因为你的血检结果必须是这样 懂了吗
Because that's what they're going to be, right?
懂了 绝对没问题
Yes. They will.
好
Okay.
好了
All right.
心跳达到158
Heart's tachy to 158.
收缩压只有6♥4♥
B.P. Only 6♥4♥.
你是对的 是空气栓塞
You were right. It's an air embolism.
是啊 已经到心脏了
Yeah, already in the heart.
等气泡到他的冠状动脉 他就活不了了
That bubble reaches the kid's coronary, he's dead.
输纯氧
Increase O2 to 100%.
-我摸不到他的脉搏了 -糟糕
- I'm losing his pulse. - Damn it.
我可以尝试从心房♥把气泡抽出来
Okay, I can try to aspirate the air from the atrium.
但是 先开一条中心静脉
But, uh, let's place the central line.
来不及了 开好了他都死了
No time for that. He'll be dead by then.
那我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
我们直接把气泡从心脏里弄出来
We take it directly out of the heart.
你之前做过这种手术吗
Have you done this before?
做过 我以前做过这种手术
Yes. I've done this before,
好
Got it.
这是硫胺素 也就是维生素B
Okay, this is thiamine, or vitamin b.
现在你的身体缺乏维生素B
Now your body doesn't have enough of it,
而且已经很久了
And it hasn't in a long time.
让我给你翻个身
Okay, let's get your over on your side.
等等 就这样 维生素
Wait. That -- that's it? A vitamin?
缺乏维生素使肖恩患了一种病
Well, the deficiency has caused Shane to suffer an illness
即柯萨可夫精神病
called Korsakoff psychosis.
如果病情严重了
Now if severe,
很可能会扰乱心智
it can really mess with your heart.
然后就开始胡编故事了
That and, well, you make things up.
你在说什么 她说我是个骗子
What are you talking about? She's calling me a liar.
你本来就是 肖恩
You are one, Shane.
好消息是 这病是可以治疗的
The good news is, it's reversible, okay.
通过一定剂量的硫胺素和多样化的饮食
Regular thiamine and a diet other than just shrimp,
还有不能喝酒
and...no alcohol.
酒 不 我不喝酒的
A-alcohol? No, I-I, uh, I don't take the drink. No, uh...
-我知道你尽力了 -我很抱歉
- I know you tried, honey. - I'm sorry.
现在最好让肖恩休息吧
I think the best thing for Shane right now would be some rest.
我之前还挺喜欢你的
I used to like you.
好了
All right.
他不会再编故事了吗
So the stories are gonna stop?
不 他编故事的行为不会马上停止
No, his behavior won't stop right away.
可能需要几个月才能完全消失
It might take a few months to clear up.
那寻求刺♥激♥的症状呢
And the thrill-seekin'?
冒险也是这病的症状之一
The risk-taking can be part of the condition.
我知道 但他就是个爱冒险的人啊
Yeah, but that's who he is.
他不会失去冒险精神吧 会吗
He can't lose that light, can he?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我想你会认清♥真♥正的肖恩
I guess you're gonna find out what was really Shane
以及哪些部分并不是真正的他
and what wasn't.
你曾试图改变他吗
Did you ever try to change him?
当然 最开始的时候
Sure. In the beginning.
但是 你知道吗
But you know what?
渐渐地 你爱上的不只是他成功的一面
Eventually, you realize that you love a man for his falls
更会爱上他受挫的一面
as much as his wins.
甚至可能更爱那个受挫的他
Maybe even more.
爱就是那么复杂 不是吗
It's complicated, isn't it?
干得漂亮 斯科特
Hey, great save, Scott.
刚刚真的好险啊
Yeah. It was touch and go there.
谢谢你们之前在那帮我顶着
Yeah. Thanks for sticking up for me,
催那些检查结果
Accelerating those test results.
你知道如果你撒了谎
You realize if you were lying...
-然后事实... -我没撒谎
- And something shows up -- - I wasn't lying.
我会继续到术后恢复室跟进他的情况
I'm gonna follow him down to post-op,
确保万无一失
kake sure everything goes right.
好
Okay.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Stop!
我看见马利克被送到术后恢复室去了
So I saw Malik on the way to post-op.
看着还挺顺利的
Looks like things went well.
再说 还没脱离险境
We'll see. Still not out of the woods.
是
Yeah.
我拿到你的测试结果了
I got your test results back.
非常干净
Totally clean.
我跟你说了
I told you.
听着
Look, I'm...
我应该知道你不会跟我说谎的
I should've known that you wouldn't lie to me,
对不起我还怀疑你
And I am sorry that I questioned you.
你迫不得已的
You had to.
但你还是站在我这边的
But you stood by me.
是
Yeah.
你之前一直都陪着我
You know, you stood by me enough.
这次换我
It's my turn.
这应该算成功了吧
I'd say that was a success.
算 可是我觉得
Yeah, but I don't know
凯瑟琳可能不这么想
if Catherine's gonna see it the same way.
她的排球抱负应该受到重创了
Her volleyball ambitions took a big hit.
我爸曾说过
Well, as my father likes to say,
生活充满了牺牲 要明智选择
life's full is sacrifices. Choose wisely.
说起这个
Speaking of which,
我只我想跟你道歉
I just -- I-I just wanna say I'm sorry
关于之前我说的话 所有的事
about what I said earlier. Everything.
我只是
I'm just...
比较好胜
I'm competitive.
应该是非常好胜
Like, overly competitive.
而且我非常希望几年内
And I really wanna be chief resident
可以当上总住院医师
in a couple years.
是 我俩都是
Yeah, we both do.
我不想我俩彼此憎恶
I don't want us to hate each other.
是啊 我也不想
Yeah, me, neither.
我们俩都是火一点就着的
We both went mean pretty quickly.
所以这期间 我们得找出一个
We just have to find a way to stay friends
当朋友的方法
during all of this, you know?
是啊
Yeah, we do.
那就边走边看吧
So I guess we'll see how it goes then?
差不多
Guess so.
好
Okay.
随时都可能从麻醉中醒来
Should be coming out of anesthesia any minute now.
好了
There you go.
有动作了
We got movement.
好 马利克
Okay, Malik.
很好
Good.
瞳孔有反应
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表